Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
266 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Naomi abusing slay, and lacking general decency.  (Read 241 times)

Offline TST

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/bygollyivegotit
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCv3IFdA_qMe-TQbtoJOlICA
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

TST

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
[Closed] Naomi abusing slay, and lacking general decency.
« on: February 01, 2019, 10:25:49 am »
Posting this on behalf of me, who is unfamiliar with Tango, and the proceedings that be.

I, TST, have already contacted Naomi and gathered his side of the story, and he clearly stated that he has made a mistake, and as a result he has been assigned a new mentor, but personally I believe someone using their power so frivolously shouldn't be warranted another chance with such permissions.

Here is an image of him and I's brief conversation.

Your In-Game Name: me
Abusing Admin: T.w² Naomi
Server this occurred on: Tango 1v1 Arena
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 1/31 @ 11:30ish p.m. (Don't know what the map is called, and the round is irrelevant)
What was abused: Slaying the player until they agree to accept a Steam friend request.

What happened (Be detailed):
I was contacted by me and they had this to say about the incident,

"sorry for random add but kinda have no idea what else to do or if you have any advice on this. some admin is/was being really shifty and creepy and wanting me to add him on the 1v1 server just out of the blue. then kept slaying me every round until kicking me from server. it was really weird and lame because he sounded upset and did it for around 20 mins slaying every round, but said it had nothing to do with thinking i was cheating when other people asked. im partially deaf so i asked in text chat what was the problem and if he typed in chat whatever he wanted or needed, i could answer or whatever but i cant hear voice very well(especially him. he sounded strange) but he ignored those messages but replied to people saying stuff in chat at the same time. tl;dr just really creepy and shifty admin wanted me to add him and i dont add people i dont know or seem that way, then wouldn't let me play and kicked me from server after 20 mins of doing so..   any advice on what i should do? i like to play 1v1 servers but gfl is even more cancer of one and sneaks is ok but is just one server and usually full or vip slots.
i have it all on video too, if it matters. i only uploaded the last 4 and a half minutes but have like 20 of it total.. just want to play 1v1 server without having to add creepy admins for no reason"

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 67
  • Likes Given: 96

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: Naomi abusing slay, and lacking general decency.
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 08:33:41 pm »
Naomi has been demoted from his administrative position upon review by Mentorship and the 1v1 Divisional Staff.
However, I would say from this report he completely misuses his admin and would indeed have been indicted of abuse.

Apologies for the late handling of this report.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot