Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
658 Players in 19 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Leddy (A-Team) Freekilling / Cancer  (Read 233 times)

Offline Ryry

• The Depressed Monotone One.
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Everyone Bugs Me
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 166
  • Likes Given: 462

twryry

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (15) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts Summer 2018 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 100 Posts Jackass Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Leddy (A-Team) Freekilling / Cancer
« on: January 31, 2019, 10:44:56 pm »
Posting on behalf of Green since he is muted

Your In-Game Name: R҉i҉p҉ N҉ D҉i҉p҉

Abusing Admin: Leddy

Server this occurred on: JB

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Mario, round 5 2019-01-29 23:41:48

What was abused: Leddy not giving me 3 seconds to complete the order and killing the ts for knifing the baiting ct. Mostly killing me though.

What happened (Be detailed): I was playing Jailbreak minding my own business when we played extreme climb. We didn’t play long before a ct pressed the recall button. He then proceeds to kill all the ts rushing the baiting ct, killing everyone besides 2, Pikachu and I. We start again but it gets recalled yet again. I thought that Leddy would be cancer yet again so I knew to follow the rules extra carefully so that I would not get killed. Pikachu comes out of the cage before the warden gave his order and the door shuts on me not even a seconds after his order. In the rule handbook and the ct quiz, all cts must give the t 3 seconds to comply with the wardens order unless it is an afk freeze, where it is 1 second. I was not given 3 seconds to do the order and got killed for doing nothing. What I am also concerned with is why the other cts did not say anything about it and why did they not kill me instead of Leddy. Leddy hops on the server thinking that he can do whatever he wants and doesn’t think twice about the rules. If this man is going to continue to be an A team on Jailbreak to help others learn and abide by the rules, he needs to start following them and being less toxic by encouraging and allowing new players and tango members to have fun and not leave the server because of this toxicity.

Next point.  Leddy at 10 seconds into the clip uses a vent to get a 100HP health boost.  I believe that is an unfair advantage and extremely cancer

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z3e5JY3zk7I) At 3.42 the gate closes right when he gives an order. If you play on jailbreak, you should know that placing a pointer does not mean that the t should go to it unless you give a specific command to follow the pointers. “We’re just going to go ahead and play soccer”. The video evidence shows that there is clearly not enough time for me to step out of the cage. And for this, I get killed. At 4.15 I get killed for “not taking a step out”, which clearly I could not do. This guy is an A team and did not even ask his cts what happened. He is always cancerous when he joins the server. I have heard many complaints from multiple people that he has -ct banned someone for 30 minutes for breaking the glass on summer jail -someone also got warned for saying something around the lines “Free rip n dip” also from leddy. -I also heard that he banned libyan for a week for rebelling after an aborted lr, even though he didn’t attack the other man (this one is still being looked at and will be the only one considered for another report)

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 01:58:05 pm by Alex »

Offline Leddy

Re: Leddy (A-Team) Freekilling / Cancer
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2019, 11:23:04 pm »
Will start with the more simple aspect of the 2, the 200 HP P250.

It was Latenight, CT Rule #4 as it is an open vent and is therefor allowed to be entered by CTs. I did not break, activate, or anything else that'd affect and open the vent, nor was I pursuing a T inside of the vent.

As for the freekills, the 3 I killed at first were for rushing the CT, I asked them to "Get out" not "Get to the start of Extreme Climb again" and they chased the CT back. For the kill on you, I was mistaken as to the fact there would've been time. I've got nothing more to say than I fucked up in the situation, but you could've gone about handling it better in admin chat. You were rude and presumptious of your immature behavior. I probably should've looked better yes, but you make that hard when all you do whenever I'm on is be toxic, attempt to harass me and the likes, it's not a matter of targetting you it's a matter of I thought you'd had time to get out so I killed you for not following orders.

For your other comments as to why I banned people, I CTBanned bucket on summerjail after he broke the window and intentionally damaged his teammate during normal hours. I intially let him off the hook until he prompted pr0metheus to try and do it upon which I CTBanned him. I swapped him for not helping pursue successful days as a CT and he rejoined CT immediatley, prompting the CTBan

For libyan, he knew and used an exploit. We've been having a lot of people do that recently and as per asking Fred and other times where people abused exploits it is a 1 week ban, it was a lighter exploit yes, but an exploit nonetheless.

For whomever was warned, people spam chat with #FreeXXX all the time, it was likely someone who does it often and knows not to do it. If you're goal is to get on and cause trouble for the admins you're going to be warned?
The Universe is chaos, and chaos plays favorites.

Offline Alex

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 115
  • Likes Given: 65

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Re: Leddy (A-Team) Freekilling / Cancer
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2019, 01:57:59 pm »
I was mistaken as to the fact there would've been time. I've got nothing more to say than I fucked up in the situation
@Fiffy I understand that in the moment of being a CT and trying to manage the Ts after a minigame was disrupted like that can be overwhelming, just please try to pay more attention to what's happening so things like this don't happen again.

@hunterbow You need to understand that our admins are only human, mistakes can still be made.
Leddy hops on the server thinking that he can do whatever he wants and doesn’t think twice about the rules.
From the above quote, it's clear you don't know Leddy as a person or as an admin.
This is honestly getting pathetic, it's clear you have an issue with Leddy and these reports are borderline admin-hunting. You need to take a step back and rethink your attitude around our servers and our admins, continue to harass our admins and target them with admin-hunting reports and you'll receive punishment. Our Admins don't deserve this and at least 90% of your reports are just wasting our time.

This thread has been locked.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer
Dream is cute owo

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot