Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
671 Players in 19 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] This is a funny joke.  (Read 673 times)

Online doc

• I'm a doctor
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • Navy is my dad
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DocVontGomery
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 39
  • Likes Given: 26

T.w² doc .cL นr

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes Ur-Banana Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: This is a funny joke.
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2019, 12:22:27 pm »
Since I was tagged in this post, I would like to say I first met Orbit playing skribbl.io and it was pretty fun and yea he said retard a few times, so what? I understand that you feel like because he personally attacked you by saying retard is a bad thing. I hear Orbit saying that all the time and I really don't care. Most times he used this in a comical fashion. Sometimes it's amusing and sometimes it's really not but I don't think this is that big of a deal. (No hate towards anyone)
+vouch

bad at skribbl.io
no u

I cant tell whether to either cringe or kill myself from this.
Well it wasn't the desk that was causing it, I just have a really loud family xd

i jusy baught a new family no more desk backround noise
Current Postitions:
cL @ CS:GO
SA @ Awp/Scout
Mapper

Offline Salty

• Honorable Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Fuck around and make my 40 pop
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198197599058/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 256
  • Likes Given: 266

tw Svlty

• Total Badges: 26
    3 Year Coin Coby Wizowd 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Summer 2017 Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Christmas 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2019, 01:35:05 pm »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nah u my i said a nono word! and i dont get offended.

Offline Orbit

• The Splashy Penguin
  • Forum Addict
  • Can you don't
    • pengin
    • pengin
    • pengin
    • blue pengin
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 25
  • Likes Given: 33

T.w² Orbit .cL

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Spammer-100 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2019, 01:40:21 am »
Ryry Decides to try to meme me in discord.
The Video ^

"Stop all Contact" Hey lemme just be toxic and @ him in discord with the link.

I guess Ryry really wants to keep this going, really mature there buddy. I'm glad you're wanting this to be resolved and not go any further.

Tagging Execs so this gets dealt with faster.

@Alex @balon

Edit: He doesn't see an issue with it funnily enough
« Last Edit: February 02, 2019, 01:44:03 am by Orbit »
:(

Love you, I'm sorry! I would keep you as admin on my server <3

I love tango so muchj pls dint be mad@balon pls change to cenforor. bermik is in family wity the guy that unvented the phone xd

Offline balon

• do ur job or gtfo
  • Chief Executive Officer
  • 5k Poster
  • Money talks, Bullshit walks
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1171
  • Likes Given: 240

T.w² | balon

In-Game FiveM ????

• Total Badges: 44
    5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2019, 09:48:44 am »
First and foremost @zook. the 'leaking DMs comment'. Really? We ask for transparency and you are bitching because he decided to link the entire conversation so our staff could deal with it? Tsk tsk. Not a message I want my staff members sending the community. Check yourself.

@Orbit stop calling them retards when they are simply posting in discord, looks like you did what my final piece of advice is going to be, but hey. Worth saying: Stop tagging them and calling them retarded. It is both unnecessary, unprofessional, and will not be tolerated.

@Ryry you too, just stop. Making a meme and tagging someone when a report is going on?

Come on guys, I expect more from you as staff and this is a piss poor performance. Take everything you've all done to 'retaliate' or otherwise act like shitheads over, and there might be a punishment coming down. But I think this is best said: If you do not like someone, simply block them. For you @Orbit you cannot do your job as SA without having them unblocked on discord to see the messages, announcements, and potential contact attempts made. Therefore... you need to decide as an SA member if your position is worth your ability to tolerate them.  We cannot have server admins blocking their superiors for their position, it just does not work.

Otherwise, there is a block feature for a reason. Use it if you deem absolutely necessary.

Finally, we do not approve, condone, nor endorse 3rd-party discord(s). Why? We cannot see what is going on in them, nor do we want to. I would like to highlight the fact that these idiots all got banned in a 3rd party discord. Kinda speaks for itself I think.

Feel free to reply if needed or unhappy with my resolution. Thread will remain open for 48 hours.

♡ 𝑏𝑟𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑚 ♡

Offline Orbit

• The Splashy Penguin
  • Forum Addict
  • Can you don't
    • pengin
    • pengin
    • pengin
    • blue pengin
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 25
  • Likes Given: 33

T.w² Orbit .cL

Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Spammer-100 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2019, 10:12:39 am »
I know you said it but I'd again like to point out that I haven't said anything to them in over two weeks, nothing had happened until I devouched his cL app and, after someone asked me to put more input in, this occurred.

I understand that blocking staff of a server you admin for is a stupid idea, but as I've said time and time again, I was having a bad day and would rather block them temporarily rather than argue. However, something else I'd like to point out is that I literally didn't get a chance to do my job as SA, as literally 5 minutes after Ryry found out I had blocked him he typed in chat several times that I was being demoted anyway. I wasn't given time to rectify my, at the time, poor decision. I've had my immature spouts in the past and I felt like rather than continuing to talk to them I'd try to have maturity and force myself to not be able to reply to them.

I don't like arguing like this because I'm here to chill and hang out with people in teamspeak and play runescape.

I feel like my devouch wasn't an attempt to start drama as it was my opinion and view on someone which I feel I should be able to say freely on their application, but if you see it as me trying to reignite the drama that I've had with them then I apologise as that was not my intention.
:(

Love you, I'm sorry! I would keep you as admin on my server <3

I love tango so muchj pls dint be mad@balon pls change to cenforor. bermik is in family wity the guy that unvented the phone xd

Offline zook.

• mascot of prestige
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Tangos biggest loser
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/thisthingdoesntmatternowdoesit/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 120
  • Likes Given: 27

tw zook.cLм

In-Game Don't Starve Together

Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 1000 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2019, 10:54:58 am »
I didnt like your devouch because 1. Do you have any conflicts with any Tangoworldwide members? n/a lol -devouch 2. Like no effort. Besides that, go ahead devouch me as i said before i take them as lessons, im fine with your devouch now.

Lets just avoid any conflict for now Orbit, i dont want any enemies, i want peace.

Spoiler: discord bullshitery (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cool songs (click to show/hide)

Stop being a complete headass

Online SouthWind66

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Program Director
  • Forum Junkie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 113
  • Likes Given: 361

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2019, 01:37:10 am »
Feel free to reply if needed or unhappy with my resolution. Thread will remain open for 48 hours.

Going to go ahead and close this

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks