Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
266 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] T.w² | Leddy freekill  (Read 345 times)

Offline CmAnT

• fortnite g0d
  • Chief Content Engineer
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • InsideJob has good looking abs :3
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/flamez57
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 634
  • Likes Given: 1049

tw cmant

• Total Badges: 31
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Invisible Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Fly Shit Only Giving Thanks 2017 Ur-Banana fuck off :D 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 500 Posts Summer 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] T.w² | Leddy freekill
« on: January 29, 2019, 12:50:24 pm »
posting this for a retard called @dope

Your In-Game Name: tyrone evans wanjew
Their In-Game Name: T.w² | Leddy
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:0:93403559
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 29-Jan-2019 17:23~, jb_arcade_b4 round 8
What rule(s) were broken: freekill
What happened (Be detailed): Warden tells everyone to go to the front face of the tree in the middle of cells, I walk there and stay at the bottom while everyone else goes to the top which wasn't specified to do. Warden says the floor is lava and tells people to make it to the car beside the tree. I walk over and jump on it and get shot even though 3 seconds had not been passed since the order was given. I know this is a very minor report but this person is very incompetent for an A-Team member in my personal opinion as he caused multiple freedays the rounds before because he doesn't know a simple command like force warden. He also did not respond to me when I asked what happened to 3 seconds? And in a previous round I died to a glitch and was not 1uped and I guess he can defend himself by saying he doesn't know what happened so he can't do anything but it was a freeday and he could have easily tried to figure it out and help by 1uping me seeing where I respawned etc, just seems like this person doesn't want to assist people. It's very sad that this is the current standard of admins, I know that there are good admins in the roster but someone should definitely fill this man's spot. I am relatively inactive lately and this is the first thing that happens to me when I come on the server for 10-20 minutes. It is not a very fun server anymore I must say.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QunghF0viI4&feature=youtu.be - Warden had finished his order at 9:01 and I jump at 8:59 meaning I am no longer on the floor and it is within 3 seconds.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 11:12:30 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 424
  • Likes Given: 1438

aeiou

In-Game Europa Universalis IV

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: T.w² | Leddy freekill
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2019, 01:50:40 pm »
Mistook 2 seconds for 3, not much else to say, it’s a very small thing to report off of, he intended for people to get on the car without touching the ground and you touched the ground in what I thought was after the 3 second timeframe. I didn’t respond because of your former spam within the past few rounds in admin chat and because of course me being the one who killed you I had the perspective I’d killed within the right time and didn’t want to waste my breath when we’d have disagreed anyways.

The other accustions in the report are ludicrous,  but as they don’t pertain to the report I won’t say anything. If you really think I’m incompetent as an admin report me for it, I’ve got logical reasonings in each situation you mentioned without any context.

Edit: Added context to why I didn’t respond to him asking.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 01:55:00 pm by Fiffy »
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 67
  • Likes Given: 96

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 32
    Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: T.w² | Leddy freekill
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2019, 11:12:23 pm »
Based solely off of what the evidence shows in the report, dope did make it to the car in the allotted time.
Regardless of what the intent of the order was, dope followed orders in accordance with the rules.

The warden should have waited 3 seconds after saying, "The floor is now lava" instead of immediately telling the T's where to go if his intended purpose was to make them jump.
This was an error on the warden's part; however, the CT responsible for the freekill is the one that gets punished.

Due to this being a freekill, @Fiffy will receive a 15 minute CT-ban.
Mistakes can happen, even as admins, this definitely should not undermine his administration skills based on one freekill.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot