Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
664 Players in 19 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] fred jb abuse  (Read 193 times)

Offline Beezwax99

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 44
  • Likes Given: 10

T.w² | Beezwax99

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Staff of the Month 2016 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2016 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 500 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Mobile User Halloween 2015
[Closed] fred jb abuse
« on: January 28, 2019, 05:11:15 pm »
posting on behalf of isaiah

Your In-Game Name: isaiah!
Abusing Admin: fred
Server this occurred on: jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): january 28th minecraft map
What was abused: slay, 1up and ban
What happened (Be detailed): ok so pinky gives some retarded order about how whichever t he chooses gets to pick 2cts to die, royalty than chooses pinky and pinky gets knifed. Idk what exactly the order was but i first tried to kill royalty than i decided “bullets dont lie” and that this was infact legal given the constitutions of pinkys order. I think that the part at the beginning is mostly pinky’s fault not royalty. I than take warden and rather than doing something not toxic i use the recently added randomly select a t plugin in order to pick a t to get lr. It picks royalty to get lr so evidently i choose to kill fred. As i leave to go bhop around disco, i am quickly over come with heart not work disease. Fred than 1ups himself saying that it is freekill and gives me a 15 minute ctban, just like that. I do not like being abused and this made me very sad :(
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://gyazo.com/833c5b2ea0e54372ff45e72ab6b5eb2d
https://youtu.be/BEqz5haC2yM
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree):agree

I would like to thank sunny and doc and all those who came before me
that goes in abusive admins section
« Last Edit: February 18, 2019, 08:27:36 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline Freddy ♡

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • You tryna join Tango??
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 110
  • Likes Given: 322

Tw Fred The Gaeмer

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Re: fred jb abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 05:42:31 pm »
You watched as pinky said first T to answer my trivia question picks 2 CT's to die... then you proceeded to watch Royalty rush the warden then kill him... Then continued to grab a gun and almost kill the other Ct's but you don't kill him... When a warden dies, the T's are to AFK Freeze.. Royalty did no such thing, and you proceeded to take warden and tell me he doesn't have to afk freeze once you take warden... Which is also not true. Then you decided to say you're going to kill 1 of us for lr.. then domed me. @Urbana  if you did put the update in already I did not know about it yet, and it may be a good idea for it to say in chat who was chosen to clear things up.. The videos showing it on demos, but I didn't see it in game whatsoever, unless im blind.

Either way there's blatant favoritism towards royalty

EDIT: This edit is almost 2 weeks after the Original Post but I was wrong in this scenario.. I didn't see the message in chat that the plugin randomly picked royalty... So for the actual abuse report yes I was in the wrong.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 04:53:06 pm by Freddy ♡ »

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Jailbreak- Divisional Staff
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Community Leadership Group Staff

Online TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 85

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 30
    Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: fred jb abuse
« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 08:27:28 pm »
You watched as pinky said first T to answer my trivia question picks 2 CT's to die... then you proceeded to watch Royalty rush the warden then kill him... Then continued to grab a gun and almost kill the other Ct's but you don't kill him... When a warden dies, the T's are to AFK Freeze.. Royalty did no such thing, and you proceeded to take warden and tell me he doesn't have to afk freeze once you take warden... Which is also not true. Then you decided to say you're going to kill 1 of us for lr.. then domed me. @Urbana  if you did put the update in already I did not know about it yet, and it may be a good idea for it to say in chat who was chosen to clear things up.. The videos showing it on demos, but I didn't see it in game whatsoever, unless im blind.

Either way there's blatant favoritism towards royalty

EDIT: This edit is almost 2 weeks after the Original Post but I was wrong in this scenario.. I didn't see the message in chat that the plugin randomly picked royalty... So for the actual abuse report yes I was in the wrong.

Admins aren't perfect, and Fred has had a pretty high quality reputation as an administrator in the past.
Hopefully Fred can review this and learn to not make the same mistake in the future, it seems like it was a one-time thing.
Just make sure to pay more attention to all aspects that you may have missed before issuing aggressive commands.

Apologies to Isaiah for both the late handling of this report and for the abuse undergone in this report.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot