Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
217 Players in 16 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Kicks  (Read 468 times)

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 404
  • Likes Given: 1390

Leddy tw

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
[Closed] Kicks
« on: January 27, 2019, 10:13:18 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Ledwig
Abusing Admin: Kicks
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 8:53 EST on jb_spy_vs_spy
What was abused: Admin Immunity
What happened (Be detailed): Kicks pursued down a vent without seeing the rebel, I ask him to slay, and he refuses to slay. I confirm with Fred (Picture down below) that you cannot do it and ask him to slay again, he refuses to slay and ignores me (A-Team) the entire time. Normally would not report but Kicks is one of the Mentorship Leads, not okay to not follow procedures like this as Mentorship Lead.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wr7YawIJwDY
Spoiler: Large Images (click to show/hide)
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 11:42:57 am by Alex »
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline Kicks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kickels/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 77
  • Likes Given: 40

n9ne

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017
Re: Kicks
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 11:24:09 pm »
At that point it’s just common sense, I remember this topic being discussed in a jailbreak meeting long ago- that pretty much sided with the CT. Don’t know if that has ever changed but i’d like to think common sense applies in this situation- so I pursued and killed you.

Also, I really didn’t do anything that warrants this to be an abuse report, but I guess you do what you need to.

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • View Profile

Leddy tw

Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 11:40:44 pm »
At that point it’s just common sense, I remember this topic being discussed in a jailbreak meeting long ago- that pretty much sided with the CT. Don’t know if that has ever changed but i’d like to think common sense applies in this situation- so I pursued and killed you.

Also, I really didn’t do anything that warrants this to be an abuse report, but I guess you do what you need to.

For the whole "Common Sense" bit, Common Sense does not allow you to pursue Ts. This same exact argument is used commonly by those pursuing off sound "Well I hear the T in the vent so I pursued." It doesn't work that way. If you don't see a T drop into the vent you shouldn't be pursuing. I've gotten slain and swapped for people thinking I was doing this kind of stuff before even.

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=41706.0

In the case where an excluded staff member is the only highest admin on the server, they are expected to listen to the Jailbreak staff.
i.e. If the excluded staff is required to slay themselves and are instructed by SA or A-team, they must abide by it.
This is due to the issue of lower immunity admins being unable to target anyone who is of higher immunity.

(I made that 2nd line easier to see for Dark Mode users)

I'd consider it abuse because you are a Trusted Staff and aren't following the guidelines of such, you can consider this in a player report sense yes, but it's more fitting in this context for admin abuse because NOT using your commands when you are required to do so is still misuse of the commands.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:46:28 pm by Fiffy »

Offline Kicks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile

n9ne

Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 11:48:10 pm »
It was discussed that this kind of pursuing was allowed during late night if I am not mistaken.

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • View Profile

Leddy tw

« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2019, 11:50:48 pm »
It was discussed that this kind of pursuing was allowed during late night if I am not mistaken.
If you take a look at the video, this is before Latenight as seen https://youtu.be/wr7YawIJwDY?t=276 with the "Console: Late-Night Begins in 5 Minutes..." message

That argument does not really apply in this case, and in that scenario even we had removed the rule to pursue off sound/common sense shortly after adding it because people abused the rule to falsely pursue and say they heard them.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 11:54:54 pm by Fiffy »

Offline Kicks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile

n9ne

« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2019, 12:18:15 am »
If you take a look at the video, this is before Latenight as seen https://youtu.be/wr7YawIJwDY?t=276 with the "Console: Late-Night Begins in 5 Minutes..." message

That argument does not really apply in this case, and in that scenario even we had removed the rule to pursue off sound/common sense shortly after adding it because people abused the rule to falsely pursue and say they heard them.

ok you got me dude, my bad. I figured common sense was a thing on jailbreak- and that CTs could use it to kill rebellers under that circumstance, even though there is literally no other place you could've turned to, if @Freddy ♡ believes that under no circumstances can you pursue the T if you did not see him enter the vent, and the rules reciprocate that(even tho there is literally no other place you could've turned to),  then my bad for not keeping up with the constant rule changes,

A lot of the times I like to play the game mode, so sorry for ignoring you completely when it felt like you just kept constantly whining in admin chat for shit that barely even mattered, as jailbreak admins I'm sure you know the feeling so I took that animosity against you.

@Freddy ♡ for the sake of record, I would like you to post confirming that this is not allowed at any day of the hour, even if it is so painstakingly obvious, after that I'll revise the rules and make sure to listen to your staff team better as they are clearly more informed of your odd and constant rule changes more than I am.

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • View Profile

Leddy tw

« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2019, 12:47:09 am »
Again, point in case the whole pursuing off sound debacle Common Sense has it's limits in game, but we're both turning this into an argument over the rule more than what this report is actually about. With that in mind I would like to say this report is far less about the rule mentioned, and rule breaking described, and more about Kick's need to skip on procedure as a Trusted Staff because he didn't feel like it. I'm understanding that people may be unaware as to being up to date on the rules all the time, but this does not pardon them from punishment.

It's never a valid excuse to not follow procedures as an admin because you don't feel like it, if I were to get on Jailbreak and not slay myself after pursuing down a vent without actually seeing a T go down because I didn't feel like doing it and carrying on with the day I'd be at risk to be reported and be punished, it's no different here.
« Last Edit: January 28, 2019, 12:51:45 am by Fiffy »

Offline Kicks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile

n9ne

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2019, 07:15:26 am »
Again, point in case the whole pursuing off sound debacle Common Sense has it's limits in game, but we're both turning this into an argument over the rule more than what this report is actually about. With that in mind I would like to say this report is far less about the rule mentioned, and rule breaking described, and more about Kick's need to skip on procedure as a Trusted Staff because he didn't feel like it. I'm understanding that people may be unaware as to being up to date on the rules all the time, but this does not pardon them from punishment.

It's never a valid excuse to not follow procedures as an admin because you don't feel like it, if I were to get on Jailbreak and not slay myself after pursuing down a vent without actually seeing a T go down because I didn't feel like doing it and carrying on with the day I'd be at risk to be reported and be punished, it's no different here.

Thanks for the lawyer document but I was always under the impression that common sense allows you to pursue in that situation, and I ignored you because I was sick of you literally spamming both chats demanding me to slay, it’s damn well annoying. Quit being a bossy pissant and I’d take more consideration into your dramatic and destructive admin style. At that point I was just looking to play the actual fucking game not deal with all that crap.

It was discussed in the Dragonate/awakening era, that you could actually pursue in this exact situation, where you were allowed to pursue if there was literally no way the T could’ve gone. I took this into account and ignored you for reasons stated in the above posts.

Offline Bot derF

• Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Fill that bag up
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 138
  • Likes Given: 357

Tw Bot derF

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2019, 04:03:38 pm »
It was discussed in the Dragonate/awakening era, that you could actually pursue in this exact situation, where you were allowed to pursue if there was literally no way the T could’ve gone. I took this into account and ignored you for reasons stated in the above posts.

It was also discussed in a meeting a couple weeks ago that pursuing vents without seeing the T is illogical, and pursuing off sound would cause plenty of probllems with players lying to admins saying they heard someone... Pretty sure @Wumbear  and I decided that you can't pursue off sound, but you can pursue if you see someone shooting at you from a distance.. If wumbear can give input to confirm this that'd be great.

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline Wumbear

• I find typos.
  • Staff Personnel
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198135535177/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 216
  • Likes Given: 229

T.w² Wumbear

• Total Badges: 26
    2500 Posts 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Christmas 2015 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2015 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2019, 04:17:59 pm »
Common sense doesn’t allow you to override this rule
“(CTs must see the T in the vent or enter the vent in order to pursue).“

What common sense does, for example, is allow you to kill a T who is alone in a vent cell, where you hear the vent being knifed. Think avalanche at the start of the round

Although you may not think it’s fair, but SAs and Ateams are above you while being trusted staff on jailbreak. If they say to do something, you gotta do it (using common sense here, don’t !kick @all because an sa told you to). If you think what they request is wrong (such as slaying yourself when you think you’re in the right) then you do it anyways and then take it to the forums later.

Sorry for any errors, typing this up real quick before I gotta go
I don't deny being toxic.
Get stage 4 Lung cancer please awakening you’re a fucking retard..
Current Position: Div Manager of CSGO
Past Positions: JB Div Staff
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings
[ADMINS] tw woop ur:  lets jsut say if I knew how to spell kick I wouldnt be here

Offline hunterbow

• Closed
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 11

Yikes :/

• Total Badges: 2
    1 Year Coin Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2019, 09:41:13 am »
Wait a second, why does Ledwig still have Admin!?!!?!?! Hello isn't this guy the person who did not follow the escalation system? Sit down Leddy, no one needs to listen to you for shit, make a report but you should not be in A team right now. You are so lucky that Alex is sucking your dick and locking my perfectly valid reports.First you break rules and now you are telling others to follow them? hello? Honestly go back to where ever you came from because this is not relevant. Imagine being reported and got taken action on for maybe free killing a T and then not doing anything for not following the escalation system. Look Wumbear you said that common sense can't change a rule right? Well then why was the thread locked, just because I go ban a week earlier doesn't excuse you for not kicking me before a ban. Do you need me to link you the rules for bans again hello? Unlock my thread as well this common sense shit is the same thing you do Alex.

"This Thread Is Now Locked

-Random dude

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 181
  • Likes Given: 202

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2019, 10:04:23 am »
Wait a second, why does Ledwig still have Admin!?!!?!?! Hello isn't this guy the person who did not follow the escalation system? Sit down Leddy, no one needs to listen to you for shit, make a report but you should not be in A team right now. You are so lucky that Alex is sucking your dick and locking my perfectly valid reports.First you break rules and now you are telling others to follow them? hello? Honestly go back to where ever you came from because this is not relevant. Imagine being reported and got taken action on for maybe free killing a T and then not doing anything for not following the escalation system. Look Wumbear you said that common sense can't change a rule right? Well then why was the thread locked, just because I go ban a week earlier doesn't excuse you for not kicking me before a ban. Do you need me to link you the rules for bans again hello? Unlock my thread as well this common sense shit is the same thing you do Alex.

"This Thread Is Now Locked

-Random dude

Cool. You already know that you aren't supposed to be posting here since you aren't involved. Aside from that, you're still on the same shit from the other report that got locked and closed. At this point, it's just a joke. So from now on, if you decide to keep posting shit like this, expect double the warning instead.

Don't post again if you have nothing to add.
« Last Edit: January 29, 2019, 10:05:21 am by ris »
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline Alex

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 121
  • Likes Given: 74

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 47
    rich boi 5 Year Coin Lovable Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2019, 11:42:53 am »
@hunterbow Wait a second, you're still complaining because you can't read and follow basic rules!?!!?!?!
I understand from your message that you're still a little upset over not being able to follow basic instructions, here I'll give you sometime to calm down. :)

-Someone who doesn't want to deal with your shit anymore

my bad for not keeping up with the constant rule changes
As one of the Managers of Mentorship, this sort of reply is pathetic. You can't do your job correctly as an admin, or teach others, when you're not keeping updated with rule changes. I'm sorry but it looks terrible on both yourself and Mentorship as a whole.

@Kicks I understand that this is a minor confusion. However, with someone within A-Team telling you to slay the least you could do is actually communicate with them. A simple conversation between you and Leddy would have solved this entire problem without the need of a report.
Admin communication is key for things to work.

This thread has been locked.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com