Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
495 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Alex Locking a tread that should not have been locked  (Read 422 times)

Offline hunterbow

• Closed
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 11

Soory, FuckenAy

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Mobile User
[Closed] Alex Locking a tread that should not have been locked
« on: January 27, 2019, 01:04:51 pm »
Your In-Game Name: R҉i҉p҉ N҉ D҉i҉p҉
Abusing Admin: Alex
Server this occurred on: Not a server, the forums
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 9:50 AM sunday
What was abused:Locking a thread
What happened (Be detailed): Alex locked a thread that was clearly showing the abuse of an admin. There is a topic about using command in the admin handbook  and Alex excuses an admin for not using it which is unfair because people have gotten their admin powers taken away by not using the escalation system.
*****Alex says :"There is no abuse here, maybe you should start listening to the admins instead of arguing 24/7 and trying to tell them how to do their job.

This thread has been locked.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer"
*****Alex also says: "If you're going to repeatedly cause issues, punishments will get harsher." Punishments are getting harsher and are supposed to be used with the excalation system.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):(https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=56942.msg445729#msg445729) Is the admin handbook and It should be used. This is the link for the thread that got locked (https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=62001.0)
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): agree
*********I would appriciate if you would unlock the thread that I made previously and let others to comment because others have similar problems with him and I would like to see how Ledwig would respond to my response (You locked it so he cannot). There is clearly enough evidence showing demos and chat logs for the abuse of Ledwigs admin power. Thank you :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 05:46:09 pm by Alex »

Offline Alex

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 129
  • Likes Given: 75

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 47
    Badges: (View All)
    rich boi 5 Year Coin Lovable Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Re: Alex Locking a tread that should not have been locked
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 05:46:04 pm »
You're going to report me for handling a report even though Internal Affairs is literally my department? The only "proof" you had of Leddy doing something wrong is not responding to you when you asked why you were swapped.
With how chaotic Jailbreak can be, you can't expect admins to hear or see every little thing that happens. A lot of things can be missed, our admins are only human they're not perfect.

I don't need you to link me the Admin Handbook, again.
4 bans this month alone because you can't drop a subject, you continue to push the admins to a point were they need to issue punishment. You're an issue on the server for both players and admins, we can't expect our admins to deal with this every single time you're on the server.
If you're going to cause issues, then the admins are doing the correct thing by giving you warnings then kicking you and eventually banning you. If you come back after your ban and continue to do the same thing, why should our admins have to deal with you again?

Again, there wasn't any abuse in your other report so it wont be reopened.

No abuse here either, handling reports is apart of my rank and I handled your report correctly.

This thread has been locked.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com