Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
663 Players in 19 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Leddy Admin Abusing V2  (Read 216 times)

Offline hunterbow

[Closed] Leddy Admin Abusing V2
« on: January 27, 2019, 12:18:24 pm »
Your In-Game Name:R?i?p? N? D?i?p? 
Abusing Admin: Leddy -(Ateam btw)
Server this occurred on: Jail Break
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 8:20 AM Sunday 1/27/19 and Friday 8:20 PM 1/25/19
What was abused: His admin command
What happened (Be detailed): So on Sunday, I was asking Alex why I was banned for doing something that should have been a kick according to the escalation system and then Leddy said that "Oh if you want report me on the forums, I did nothing wrong!" to which I was going to a little later today but then, he gave me another 60 minute ban today! Idk why I got the ban for saying "I love being admin abused" becasue it is not directly implying that I love being admin abused by leddy. He never even kicked me before the ban, just a 60 minute ban. Now flash back to Friday where I got my first ban for 60 minutes. There was also no use of a /kick and I clearly did nothing wrong. I copied and pasted this in chat ">> Reason: I ' ll say it again, you don ' t have permission to be on CT because you are immature." To which I stated "hmmm I dont think i'm immature especially on late night but of course we have this Admin abused who clearly dispises me. Not only that but he swapped me off ct right as teh round started and did not wait till I was dead to put me on T so he just slayed me. This hurt me however I wont let this terrible A team member ruin others expeirences. This Ends Now! He banned me with the message "Being a cunt to admins repeatedly, you were asked to stop." I do not see anywhere in the rules that you are not allowed to copy and paste warnings into chat and people, on their first offense, which this is mine would often get a gag or a kick but certainly nto a 60 minute ban
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): For on Friday (https://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/142902) Page 15 and 16 (Jan 25, 2019 10:38:17 pm)-(Jan 25, 2019 10:35:15 pm) I said it 3 times and apparently that is enough for a ban? Incase you need leddy's chat logs they are (https://tangoworldwide.gameme.com/player_histories/chat/222278) however he doesn't talk within the time rango where I got banned. Here is also the demos (https://bit.ly/2WfbdiF) At 30 seconds you can see I was asking why was I swapped given no reason. At 1.42, also asking for a reason again.. 1.55, Again. For some reason it doesn't show my chat because I am 'unconnected' However you can see me as the vet with the witch hat and pumpkin mask. The person that helped me find all this evidence cannot find the command logs that that would be appreciated if someoen could find them for me and post them in the comments. Also arround 5.09 I ask the Admins to use the escalation system. Here are the bans (https://bans.tangoworldwide.net/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:0:173780172&advType=steamid&Submit) Around 7 minutes I say that it must be leddy or mystical to which before in the video mystical typed that it was not him nor himself, but ill leave that be. At 7.40 I said that "did you know you can be warned for copy and pasting the uh.. warn in chat." At 5.50 in the ingame clock or at 7.45 it said that I have disconnected however this was the ban. A 60 minute ban. I dont think I need to go furter about my ban today because this gave me time to make a report.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
Thank you everyone for helping me out! :)
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:44:23 pm by Alex »

Offline Leddy

Re: Leddy Admin Abusing V2
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2019, 12:33:47 pm »
1. I was not the one who banned you today, that would be Alex
2. Maybe it's because every time I see you on CT you're trying to be toxic, and that every time I'm on you attempt to harass me and do shitty things as a CT. You are immature, I'm going to swap you for Latenight CT.
3. You were told why you got swapped, and you continued to pester and shift blame onto me immediatley without a single shred of proof of that.
4. You were using the reason and putting it in chat and then criticizing the entire time nonstop, you used this to get others to harass me. This was not the first scenario of you doing this, you'd been doing it nearly the entire week and I'd been warning and kicking you endlessly before just leaving because I was fed up with your shit.

Edit: Point #5 is mistaken, thought the clip was around 30 seconds instead of full length, saw the timestamp wrong.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:36:57 pm by Fiffy »
The Universe is chaos, and chaos plays favorites.

Offline hunterbow

« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2019, 12:40:24 pm »
1. I was not the one who banned you today, that would be Alex
2. Maybe it's because every time I see you on CT you're trying to be toxic, and that every time I'm on you attempt to harass me and do shitty things as a CT. You are immature, I'm going to swap you for Latenight CT.
3. You were told why you got swapped, and you continued to pester and shift blame onto me immediatley without a single shred of proof of that.
4. You were using the reason and putting it in chat and then criticizing the entire time nonstop, you used this to get others to harass me. This was not the first scenario of you doing this, you'd been doing it nearly the entire week and I'd been warning and kicking you endlessly before just leaving because I was fed up with your shit.
5. There's still no video proof, leaving out a large part of the problem?

1. I was mainly talking about Friday which there is clear and percise evidence.
2. Can you give me evidence for me being toxic? wait nvm you dont need evidence for that (should be changed?)
3. Check Chat logs, I put it up above if you did not see
4.Can someone bring up the command logs so we cna see if Leddy kicked me beofre this event. Also (https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=56942.msg445729#msg445729) is the admin hand book, It says that you MUST WARN AND THEN KICK BEFORE A BAN which you clearly did not do.
5. Im pretty sure I put a video in there, hey maybe it would be nice if you actually looked at the evidence :) Oh look at that  (https://bit.ly/2WfbdiF) Turns out it was above.

P.s. In the ban logs, It says the last time I was baned by you was "2019-01-17 17:16:34   Ð¼Ï…Ñ•Ñ‚ вe nιce   Leddy-Kun   30 min (Expired)" which was a week before the event
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 12:42:52 pm by hunterbow »

Online Alex

• Chief Operating Officer
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 115
  • Likes Given: 65

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 44
    Badges: (View All)
    Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 12:44:13 pm »
If you're going to repeatedly cause issues, punishments will get harsher. You were clearly trying to cause problems with Leddy, repeatedly pushing him with something he had already told you to stop.
Yes, our escalation system says you must kick before banning users. However, when users are repeatedly causing problems then why should we have to constantly kick them? You caused issues multiple times so Leddy going for a ban rather than a kick is perfectly fine. He did his job as an admin.

The ban issued today was by me, I told you multiple times to stop arguing with the admins. You ignored that warning multiple times so I banned you for another 60 minutes.

There is no abuse here, maybe you should start listening to the admins instead of arguing 24/7 and trying to tell them how to do their job.

This thread has been locked.

-Alex
Chief Operating Officer
Dream is cute owo

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot