Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
215 Players in 16 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Leddy-Kun abusing admin  (Read 354 times)

Offline Bluetactical

[Closed] Leddy-Kun abusing admin
« on: January 21, 2019, 12:37:06 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Bluetactical but it was RedForDiv at the time.
Abusing Admin: Leddy-Kun
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 1/21/19, Round 7, around 11.
What was abused: Ban powers.
What happened (Be detailed): For a little bit of context last night a couple other guys and I lead an RTV charge for the RTV world record because we wanted to play on rather underplayed maps. Eventually we got onto Cavern and me and most of the guys who were doing it were content with that so we stopped. A couple rounds in I was banned which I was really confused about because I had not mentioned RTVing or even RTV'd. So earlier today as a joke for like 5 seconds I started saying RTVRTVRTV in voice chat and stopped just to get an hour ban from Leddy-Kun. From the video you can tell that I was not actually talking over warden and a different guy was talking over him in the end before I was banned. I think that the maximum punishment I should have gotten would have been a mute and that would have even been kind of a stretch since I didn't talk over warden and I stopped after a few seconds.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PqBx6bejniU&feature=youtu.be (I also showed a little bit before it happened just to give context and show that I was not doing it prior to the moment I started saying it I was not previously warned.)
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 08:32:02 pm by TheWildThorn »

http://puu.sh/e0ISf/807b74602d.jpg
Thanks to @mooshu for that!

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 404
  • Likes Given: 1390

Leddy tw

• Total Badges: 23
    Badges: (View All)
    Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: Leddy-Kun abusing admin
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2019, 12:46:51 pm »
You, yesterday, were ringleading an effort to Mass RTV and get players off of the server by causing freedays and in general breaking rules and being toxic as players to make people want to just RTV spam the entire server.

Funny enough I am already uploading proof for a report. I get on and immediatley see you doing the exact same stuff you got a ban for yesterday and so I ban you again. You've been orchestrating efforts to cause problems, so if I get on and see you causing the same exact problem of course I'm going to give you a ban, you were banned within the past 24 hours for the same exact thing of just massively spamming the server to RTV and being toxic.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline Bluetactical

« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2019, 01:00:11 pm »
You, yesterday, were ringleading an effort to Mass RTV and get players off of the server by causing freedays and in general breaking rules and being toxic as players to make people want to just RTV spam the entire server.

Funny enough I am already uploading proof for a report. I get on and immediatley see you doing the exact same stuff you got a ban for yesterday and so I ban you again. You've been orchestrating efforts to cause problems, so if I get on and see you causing the same exact problem of course I'm going to give you a ban, you were banned within the past 24 hours for the same exact thing of just massively spamming the server to RTV and being toxic.

1. As I said, yesterday I was trying to get onto an underplayed map like Cavern and once we got on that map I stopped encouraging RTV, if you watch the demos from that map I was excited to be on it and I was actually encouraging people to stop RTVing.
2. I never once said my intention was to depopulate the server and that was not the intention at all so your claim about me trying to do that is completely false and invalid.
3. I would not say I was ringleading but people agreed with me that we should get off the overplayed maps and play on some maps that are underplayed. I would not consider myself the leader as I was not the only one encouraging RTVing.
4. I literally said it for 5 seconds and I am 100% sure that you didn't log on the exact second I started. You should have muted me in that situation and been done with it. Also the fact that other admins were on and they didn't mute me right away should have told you that it was not a previous problem.

Also another question is why did you wait until like 30 minutes after I stopped if it was that big of a deal last night?
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 01:02:53 pm by Bluetactical »

Offline isaiahp

• 🤤🤤
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • >:(
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 53
  • Likes Given: 210

isaiah

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2019, 01:03:01 pm »

wait so why did I get banned tho
this is pog

Offline characters

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/_twocharacters_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 72
  • Likes Given: 187

characters

• Total Badges: 17
    Certified Cutie Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 01:06:10 pm »
I was an admin online at the time, and it wasn't just one time, you did it several times, aside from the night you got the whole server to spam.

I don't know what you're thinking, but repeat offenders, their punishment increases when they do something again most of the time. So, you're continuously being obnoxious and consistently creating an environment where many players are spamming "rtv" in the chat, and you expect to be punished the slightest amount? Yikes. Big yikes.
Characters decided to ask, "why did Bluetactical get accepted". Now this really hurt my feelings

Offline Bluetactical

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 01:15:15 pm »
I was an admin online at the time, and it wasn't just one time, you did it several times, aside from the night you got the whole server to spam.

I don't know what you're thinking, but repeat offenders, their punishment increases when they do something again most of the time. So, you're continuously being obnoxious and consistently creating an environment where many players are spamming "rtv" in the chat, and you expect to be punished the slightest amount? Yikes. Big yikes.

I honestly don't remember doing it before unless I was joking as to why I was banned. Also if it was really as obnoxious as you say it was you would have muted me prior to me being banned. We both know that you don't deal with that shit and if I was creating that big of a problem you would have muted me no question.

Offline Bot derF

• Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Fill that bag up
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 138
  • Likes Given: 357

Tw Bot derF

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2019, 06:42:39 pm »

@isaiahp  your ban was literally removed off sourcebans why are you commenting on this thread

@Bluetactical  You were banned for Ruining peoples experiences on jailbreak There's an open report on you as well if you haven't noticed.
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:59:50 pm by Freddy ♡ »

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline isaiahp

• 🤤🤤
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • >:(
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 53
  • Likes Given: 210

isaiah

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2019, 06:45:24 pm »

@isaiahp  your ban was literally removed off sourcebans why are you commenting on this thread

probably because it got removed after i was banned for 30 minutes. just because It got removed from source bans doesn't mean i wasn't banned

also, was it even removed https://gyazo.com/dd6d0d91bb011d3d04bb5b1e34f52810
« Last Edit: January 21, 2019, 06:48:42 pm by isaiahp »
this is pog

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 181
  • Likes Given: 202

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2019, 06:54:09 pm »
Don't post in admin boards if there's nothing to add to the report thanks.

@Freddy ♡ @isaiahp
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 65
  • Likes Given: 92

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2019, 08:31:53 pm »
After reviewing further evidence not just listed in the report, it seems Leddy was following escalation.

@Bluetactical Don't expect continuous micspam and toxicity to only be met with mutes/gags.
If you break the rules, the mutes/gags are to warn you before you get banned.
After watching some other evidence, you definitely pushed your limits and warranted the ban.

It wasn't for an excessive amount of time either, it followed the escalation pretty precisely as outlined in the admin handbook.

Leddy followed the handbook and considered your previous and recent actions before administering the ban.
I see nothing wrong with his choices given that you were warned previously.
You have 2 bans in Sourcebans for the same thing on the same day.

No Abuse.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean