Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
212 Players in 16 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] White & Officer Kicks abusing  (Read 174 times)

Offline stu

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/kStumpy/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 2

tw stu

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] White & Officer Kicks abusing
« on: January 20, 2019, 07:06:38 pm »
Your In-Game Name: tw stu
Abusing Admin: T.w² | Officer Kicks тғ м & tw | White
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 4:00pm MST/ clouds/ Round 1-4
What was abused: Mute & Kick commands
What happened (Be detailed): The warden ordered all t's to go to the VIP island. We did that, and other people started giving false orders. I gave 2 false orders and I was the only one out of everyone giving false orders muted. This is stupid because admins can /mw if they had a problem with people talking over warden. Especially because I wasn't the only one talking. I believe they picked me out of everyone because of some personal vendetta against me. The round proceeded and the next round came, and I was still muted. My friend Bucket asked why I was still muted and they said I was mic spamming. That is false because I only gave 2 false orders and I was not holding down my mic excessively. I then asked in admin chat why I was being perm muted for a false order. I believed I was being perm muted because it seemed unnecessary to mute me in the first place, let alone more than 1 round. They said I wasn't perm muted yet 2 rounds later I was still muted. I explained to them in admin chat that they can use /mw if people are giving false orders, not just singling me out. They then warned me to not abuse admin chat. I respected that and did not say anything else in admin chat, and then they kicked me. If they were going to kick me what was the point of warning me? The warning should have been the only necessary way of telling me to not abuse admin chat. They had to take it a step further and kick me after warning me when I didn't use it again after the warning.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://youtu.be/NgkkVFmHx2s
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree):Agree
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 08:12:51 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline Kicks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kickels/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 77
  • Likes Given: 40

n9ne

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017
Re: White & Officer Kicks abusing
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 07:23:05 pm »
Abusing Admin: T.w² | Officer Kicks тғ м & tw | White
white issued no commands on you,

The warden ordered all t's to go to the VIP island. We did that, and other people started giving false orders. I gave 2 false orders and I was the only one out of everyone giving false orders muted
You were the only that I could clearly make out giving false orders, therefore I muted you for constantly talking over warden, this is something you've repeatedly done and at that point I figured it was warranted , considering you’ve been a repeat offender of thus 
This is stupid because admins can /mw if they had a problem with people talkingover warden. Especially because I wasn't the only one talking. I believe they picked me out of everyone because of some personal vendetta against me.
I have no problem against you personally, brother. In fact I quite like you, it's unfortunate our first real interaction had to be this one.   
The round proceeded and the next round came, and I was still muted. My friend Bucket asked why I was still muted and they said I was mic spamming.  That is false because I only gave 2 false orders and I was not holding down my mic excessively.
mutes are issued for a period of 3 rounds, after that the player can ask for an unmute, I also stated the reason as to why I muted you.
I then asked in admin chat why I was being perm muted for a false order. I believed I was being perm muted because it seemed unnecessary to mute me in the first place, let alone more than 1 round. They said I wasn't perm muted yet 2 rounds later I was still muted.
It still wasn't anywhere near 3 rounds, I wasn't ready to unmute you, but you were going to be unmuted by the end of the round, @Teebz  explained that out to you. 
I explained to them in admin chat that they can use /mw if people are giving false orders, not just singling me out. They then warned me to not abuse admin chat. I respected that and did not say anything else in admin chat,
you told, in admin and I quote "/mw RETARD, and USE /MW RETARDED ADMINS", if you think you will be getting any positive response from us because of that, then you are sorely mistaken.
and then they kicked me. If they were going to kick me what was the point of warning me? The warning should have been the only necessary way of telling me to not abuse admin chat. They had to take it a step further and kick me after warning me when I didn't use it again after the warning.
I issued the warn, another admin issued the kick simultaneously. Regardless, both were warranted.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 07:38:08 pm by Kicks »

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Assistant Group Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 93
  • Likes Given: 235

T.w2 | Teebz@HumanResourcesLover

• Total Badges: 30
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 07:32:33 pm »
As said I was on, pretty sure I'm one who kicked or might've been someone else honestly idk/idc. I was going to unmute you at end of the round that you started complaining on and if you dropped it then and there you would've been fine. It's just after 4 times or so of you saying "USE /MW RETARD" I kinda get ticked off and begin muting because you either a) say it once or b) take it directly to the person.

Just wait out the next three rounds next time, not looking to kick you lol.
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Offline stu

• Novice Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/kStumpy/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 2

tw stu

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 07:44:34 pm »
Kicks, I was not aware of who used the commands on me. I just know it was you and White online and White was aware of the mute as he was responding to some of my questions about the mute. I'm not sure how I was the only one you could make out giving false orders when there was other people giving false orders when nobody else was talking (meaning they were the only one pushing their mic button down.) I have no idea why you wouldn't just /mw. Since as long as I've been on the server, whenever an admin has had a problem with people talking (not mic spamming) they /mw. This command mutes everyone except the warden. If you didn't know who else was giving false orders, you could have just /mw and the problem would have been solved, this is why I believe you were singling me out. Also, you said I was constantly giving false orders and you were sick of it constantly done with me giving them, but it was my 2nd round of being on the server, so I couldn't have been constantly doing it (first round was free day.) You stated that my mute reason was mic spam. I never held down my mic unless I was talking, and I was not just talking for the sake of spamming my mic, I was trying to flush out the population with false orders. I used admin chat to tell you that theres a command called /mw (I wasn't aware if you knew the command or not) and you made me frustrated that I was the only one picked to be muted, which is why I used the term retard. I do not believe the kick was warranted, because you used the warning command. The kick would have been warranted if you warned me, and I carried it out further. Also Teebz, I only said use /mw retard twice, not four times. You can see that in my recording.

Offline Kicks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Kickels/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 77
  • Likes Given: 40

n9ne

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User Christmas 2017
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 07:53:37 pm »
This’ll be my last response, /mw is only to be used if the server is out of control, I tried to target repeat offenders that disrupt the server, and grieifing, you were one of them and you got punished because of it.

The other people talking weren’t repeat offenders, so I did not bother dealing with them. Since they already would’ve figured out that message from your punishment

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 65
  • Likes Given: 92

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2019, 08:12:43 pm »
First, in order for someone to be convicted of abuse they have to have actually issued the commands of abuse, so this report does not pertain to White.

Kick's response addresses everything in this report pretty well.
You broke the rules, you got muted for it. I don't see quite where the problem is.
The length of the mute is normally dependent on the offense/admin discretion.
Obviously the mute shouldn't last for an excessive amount of time, but you started complaining about the mute very quickly.
If you didn't want to get muted, you shouldn't have been giving false orders.

Additionally, just because the /mw command is a thing doesn't make it okay for you to break the rules.
If Kicks, the admin who was taking control of the situation, didn't see /mw as the right option, then that's his choice.
He decided to mute people individually, which there is nothing wrong with especially because the people he muted were breaking the rules.
I don't believe he picked on you specifically, when there's a lot of voices not everyone is going to get caught, you were one of those who got caught.

You should wait more rounds before requesting an unmute, and doing it more respectfully might also be helpful.

No Abuse.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean