Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
220 Players in 16 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] ledwig abuse me  (Read 342 times)

Offline isaiahp

• 🤤🤤
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • >:(
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 53
  • Likes Given: 210

isaiah

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
[Closed] ledwig abuse me
« on: January 20, 2019, 03:54:44 pm »
Your In-Game Name:tw isaiah
Abusing Admin:ledwig
Server this occurred on: jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 3pm est dystopian round 9
What was abused: slay command
What happened (Be detailed): i went to watch cts do bhop from the glass box that is there so you can watch cts do bhop and ledwig slayed me because he says its a vent. you can hear him say "isaiah get out of the vent" but this is not a vent so thats pretty gay
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCEkJo3xXSo
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree):agree
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 08:15:57 pm by TheWildThorn »
this is pog

Offline capie

• Web Moderator
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074876223/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTSUmd0Ae4NewJLCSiLqAFw
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 96
  • Likes Given: 168

T.w² | capie

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: ledwig abuse me
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2019, 03:59:53 pm »
» Rules For Everyone
4. A vent is considered something that you may walk into or break, and has either a rebelling teleporter, see-through room, a passage, or gun behind it.

i believe this is a vent sir
Don't give up your dreams. Keep sleeping.

Offline isaiahp

• 🤤🤤
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile

isaiah

100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2019, 04:03:00 pm »
» Rules For Everyone
4. A vent is considered something that you may walk into or break, and has either a rebelling teleporter, see-through room, a passage, or gun behind it.

no this is so u can see the ts do bhop
this is pog

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 404
  • Likes Given: 1390

Leddy tw

• Total Badges: 23
    Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 04:07:41 pm »
» Rules For Everyone

^^^

This.

> Requires you to open a door and walk into it
> One-way glass inside
> Contains an AUG inside

I gave CTs a chance to get out of it, and after going in the minigame without permission, which I again gave a pass on earlier to be nice, you'd done things just to spite and push me being nice so I slayed you.

It's not difficult, it's always been considered a vent since I've been on and fits the description very well of a vent. You know the rules and refused to get out when everyone else did and learned it was considered a vent, I even gave you ANOTHER chance by asking you to get out one more time.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 04:08:22 pm by Fiffy »
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline isaiahp

• 🤤🤤
  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile

isaiah

« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 04:16:44 pm »
» Rules For Everyone

^^^

This.

> Requires you to open a door and walk into it
> One-way glass inside
> Contains an AUG inside

I gave CTs a chance to get out of it, and after going in the minigame without permission, which I again gave a pass on earlier to be nice, you'd done things just to spite and push me being nice so I slayed you.

It's not difficult, it's always been considered a vent since I've been on and fits the description very well of a vent. You know the rules and refused to get out when everyone else did and learned it was considered a vent, I even gave you ANOTHER chance by asking you to get out one more time.

when has this ever been considered a vent lmao? its literally there to watch the ts do bhop. thats the way the map was made, i cant think of one time when anyone has considered this a vent. if there were complaints about it smogg wouldve removed it in the new version of dystopian.
this is pog

Offline Mr.Wiggle

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114804460/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 8
  • Likes Given: 10

T.w▲ | Deputy Lenis_Pong тғ

• Total Badges: 13
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 09:16:37 pm »
According to that rule Scout Island is a vent also, but ct's enter it during none latenight and sometimes getting to is is a minigame, we had a big talk about this a few months ago tagging @Freddy ♡ becuase he is the div and will let you know its not a vent.

Offline Bot derF

• Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Fill that bag up
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 138
  • Likes Given: 357

Tw Bot derF

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 09:33:29 pm »
According to that rule Scout Island is a vent also, but ct's enter it during none latenight and sometimes getting to is is a minigame, we had a big talk about this a few months ago tagging @Freddy ♡ becuase he is the div and will let you know its not a vent.

Don't expect me to say this isn't a vent, when it obviously is lol... I'd consider it the same as scout island yes, but CT's use these places to make sure the mingames are cleared out afterwards, or to watch people that are cheating.. If a ct is camping in the glass hallways, or on scout island.. then yes they should be warned/slayed, but if you're going in there to make sure there aren't people hiding in the minigame, or cheating in general.. Then it shouldn't be an issue to go in there AS LONG as you are not just casually hanging out in there.

If anything doesn't come out of this report, im glad I was able to clear it up in a way
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 09:34:00 pm by Freddy ♡ »

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 65
  • Likes Given: 92

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2019, 08:15:48 pm »
Don't expect me to say this isn't a vent, when it obviously is lol...

Confirmed it was a vent by a divisional staff, so the slay was justified.
It definitely looks like a vent to me, I would've done the same thing perhaps after more warnings.

No Abuse.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean