Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
281 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: Orbit's Popcorn Time Application  (Read 59 times)

Offline Runescape

• Some Edgy Drug Addict
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Mors tollet omnes ex nobis
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 50

tw2 Orbeez

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Spammer-100 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
Orbit's Popcorn Time Application
« on: January 15, 2019, 08:43:43 am »
1) Name (In-Game/Username): Orbit
2) Age: 19
3) Tell us about you: I'm Charlie, I love games and especially love playing Runescape. I mainly play RS3 but also play a little OSRS. I have a dog called Dave, he's deaf. I'm also British. Oh yeah, and Asta bullies me.
4) Why do you want to join our group: I'd like to join because I spend a lot of my time watching movies (Using Popcorn time :P). I also enjoy watching movies with other people, as I feel like it adds another element to the movie. It also gives the opportunity to watch movies I perhaps wouldn't have chosen to watch by myself.
5) List a few TV show or movie favorites, and why: I'd say my favourite movie series would have to be The Lord of the Rings, I've loved the movies since I first saw them when I was around 4. A part of that was because at that age anything fantasy with swords and bows, dragons and goblins and anything magical really got my attention. As I grew up I read the books and of course with the release of The Hobbit movies, it got reignited again.
My favourite TV Show is probably The Walking Dead. Thinking about what I'd do in a zombie apocalypse is something I'd always talk about on long journeys to pass the time, so this show, again, caught my interest as a child and I've followed it ever since.
6) If we had public movie nights, or film reviews/film of the week, would you participate, if no would you mind writing reviews and recommendations (Yes/no, if no refer to end of the question): Yes to both.
:(
I mean hey, you may like the girls sub 18, I don't though.  8)

Love you, I'm sorry! I would keep you as admin on my server <3

I love tango so muchj pls dint be mad@balon pls change to cenforor. bermik is in family wity the guy that unvented the phone xd

Offline Gstad

• Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gstad
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 214
  • Likes Given: 25

T.w² | Gstad

• Total Badges: 29
    Badges: (View All)
    Invisible Summer 2018 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 1000 Posts Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Conner's Badge of Prestige Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
Re: Orbit's Popcorn Time Application
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:12:43 pm »
Welcome to Popcorn Time @Orbit !

Your application was Accepted.

We hope you enjoy the access to our private forums and contribute to our group!

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks