Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
614 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] White abusing admin  (Read 198 times)

Offline Fijix

• Novice Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238032334/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 16
  • Likes Given: 8

tw Fijix

• Total Badges: 8
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
[Closed] White abusing admin
« on: January 13, 2019, 04:30:03 pm »
Your In-Game Name: tw fijix
Abusing Admin: tw | White
Server this occurred on: JB
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 2019-01-13 at round 4 map destopian
What was abused: Swap Team
What happened (Be detailed): So I just got on JB and hopped on ct. The round quickly begins to go south and its just me and another ct left. As you can see in the footage I pinned myself in roulette and all rebelling t's were after me, with no clear chance of  taking warden without killing myself. I die and as soon as the round ends I get swapped. When asked why? White proceeded to say that I wasn't taking warden and delaying. I was confused at first because I have never heard of this guy in my life and was wondered how he swapped me. I check to see which admins were on and 2 SA's were on at the time. I asked him why are you not going to use the warning system or admin chat to tell me to take warden? No answer for that one. When asked why are you handling this when 2 SA's were on and not even asking them about it. He only private msged me to drop it. None of the SA's really cared because the round ended quick. My problem with this is the fact that he swapped me without /warning me before hand and not talking with higher admins about the problem.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://youtu.be/ylBpzH49vyo sorry for bad quality my dad threw away my old monitor and now I have to use this shitty one. So the resolution is wack.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree

With all the time I played JB the experienced admins always say in admin chat to take warden or warn the ct. I have never seen someone get swapped right of the bat like that.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2019, 07:58:53 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Staff Personnel
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 69
  • Likes Given: 102

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 32
    Badges: (View All)
    Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
Re: White abusing admin
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2019, 07:58:44 pm »
Admins are given their own discretion for swapping people, we trust that the admins will handle their power justly.
In this case, swapping would not be the best appropriate action, and would be considered pretty extreme in a case like this.
It would have been best for White to have possibly even warned you first before swapping, but do note that there are situations where admins may skip straight to the swap.

All in all, in this case it seems like White overused some of his discretionary abilities as admin.
We do not normally serve out admin suspensions unless the offense is severe, so this'll just be a warning to White.
Further reports against White with evidence of valid abuse will result to a ban suspension.

Apologies for the delay in the handling of this report.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot