Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
589 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: [accepted] Drift's Community Leadership Application 👀  (Read 398 times)

Offline Drift

• laurel or yanny.
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/i05/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 90
  • Likes Given: 68

T.w² | Drift .cL

• Total Badges: 14
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Invisible 500 Posts Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
[accepted] Drift's Community Leadership Application 👀
« on: January 11, 2019, 10:38:30 pm »
1. Steam Name: tw drift

2. Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/xblueface/

3. First Name(Optional): Jayson

4. Age(Optional): 17

5. TimeZone: EST

6. How long have you been an official member?: 4 short days off 2 years.

7. Where do you spend most of your time in Tango? (TeamSpeak, Servers, Forums, etc.): Forums, Discord, and recently started playing the servers again!

8. What is your favorite part about Tango? My favorite part about TangoWorldWide is the fact that we see new faces in this community everyday and you get to meet endless of cool people with different backgrounds! The community of Tango is very special because not all gaming communities are a family like Tango. I would consider Tango has my second family due to the fact that everyone in the community cares for each other mostly.

9. What do you think is the worst part of Tango? The worst part of TangoWorldWide in my opinion would be that sometimes we forget about people's feelings and will target an individual and harass them for the smallest things. My 2 years in TangoWorldWide I have seen plenty of cases with a group of people in the community targeting someone else and making fun of them leading the individual to depart from Tango or etc.

10. Why do you want to become a Community Leader?: I would like to become a Community Leader because I believe that I have the skills and work ethic to bring a positive change to Community Leadership. I would love to be apart of Community Leadership to be able to gain more tools to socialize with the community and help the players that seek for help. It would be a good feeling knowing that people would know they could contact me if they ever needed help or had a question about the community. For the most part, I want to become a Community Leader to help benefit the community in any chance possible.

11. What do you believe you can bring to Community Leadership others cannot?: I believe that my work ethic and the skills I can bring to Community Leadership separates me from the other applicants because I take this group very seriously and I would do anything to go over and beyond to work and help the group in any shape of form. I've been in Community Leadership for almost more than a year and I have great experience of how the group is structured and the standards that are supposed to be held within the group to be successful. I would classify myself as a very social person in the community and would not be afraid of talking to anyone in the community. I also have a very big heart and compassionate for people the people in TangoWorldWide and try to make them happy within the community and help them with their issues that may cause them want to depart from the community. My work ethic is very strong and I would love to be busy with work to keep me entertained.

12. If you could change one thing about Tango what would it be?: If there was one thing about Tango that I could change would to try and get the community more evolved with each other. As of right now, I believe that everyone in Tango as a friend group and limiting themselves to that group and not exploring trying to meet other people in the community. The community would be a lot stronger if everyone in the community was associated with each other and not just their friend groups. I don't have an issue with people hanging out with their main friend group but it would still be nice to go and socialize with the other community members in spare time and possibly meeting even more friends!

13. Tell us about yourself!: Hello my name is Drift aka Stay Drifty for the OG's lol, I've had my ups and downs in this community and I acknowledge all of the bad things I've done but I would like to leave that in the past and move on. I was very immature due to the people that I hung out with and with me being a little young also contributed to that. I have been working on myself and becoming a better person for me and everyone in the community. Moving on from that, I've been in this community for almost 2 years because of the love that I have for TangoWorldWide. I'm 17 years old and i'm currently trying to do good in High School to be able to attend The Ohio State University when I graduate and major in becoming a Family Physician! I love to play video games and play basketball in my spare time!

14. What group would you like to join, Recruitment or Recovery? Recovery but could do both if needed.

15. Were you referred to apply? If so, by who?: N/A

16. What was your original reason for joining TangWorldWide?: The original reason for me joining TangoWorldWide was because back in December of 2016 I used to play TangoWorldWide CSGO Deathrun nearly every single day and I was so fascinated by the community and wanting to become apart of it and also become an admin for Deathrun. Luckily @Teebz was there to help me with everything I needed help with to become a member of TangoWorldWide!

17. Do you have conflicts with any TangoWorldWide members?: I don't have any conflicts with anyone in the community and hope nobody has a conflict with me.

18. Why do you want to see TangoWorldWide grow? : I would love to see TangoWorldWide grow because i've been apart of the community for so long and it has became a secondary family for me and I would only want to see TangoWorldWide grow even more. I want more people to have the opportunity I had by joining this community and meeting friends that would come very close to me. TangoWorldWide has helped me with any problems I had ranging from video games to my mental health lol. TangoWorldWide is seriously one big family and with it growing it gives more people the chance to have a taste of what TangoWorldWide has to offer.

19. Do you meet all requirements? Yes
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:18:44 pm by Dream »
And if I wanted somethin', I ain't got the money
I'll probably be robbing this shit
Don't know how much I cry for this shit
Said I am willing to ride for this shit
You know murder's my hobby, inside of my closet's a bunch of dead bodies and shit

Offline james

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • $$$
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 129
  • Likes Given: 1

james - gone for 2 weeks ????

• Total Badges: 24
    2500 Posts Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Admin of the Month 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: Drift's Community Leadership Application 👀
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2019, 10:44:41 pm »
vouch
my nono word! goin for cl lead again amen
I admire that you can move from surf to bhop and still somehow be nutty at both

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Probationary Personnel
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 94
  • Likes Given: 239

T.w2 | Teebz@HumanResourcesLover

• Total Badges: 30
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 02:48:04 pm »
Vouch
Was a pretty chill dude throughout my time in .cL and he probably had one of the best personalities suited for .cL. He certainly put in the work for it last time, and I have confidence that he will do so again.
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Offline Bot derF

« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 03:06:29 pm »
+vouch
active and quite friendly to strangers... when we first met, we talked about putting condiments on food for like 2 hrs....

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

A-Team of CS:GO Jailbreak
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline SouthWind66 ™

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2019, 03:13:05 pm »
+vouch I believe he'll greatly help the community bring in members!

Dream we will miss you more than you know. I don't think you know how much joy you brought to this community, and how your energy alone inspired us all. You were my mentor, friend, and someone I will always look up to. <3 Rest easy my friend <3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline sTunned_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Rest easy Elwa.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325185362/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/stunnedd_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 5

sTunned_

In-Game FiveM ????

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2019, 11:00:11 pm »
Thank you for applying @Drift . Your application has been postponed for one week.

Reason(s):
  • Need to see more development of leadership qualities.
  • Unsure of applicants intentions to comply with new direction of cL

Application will be re-reviewed within the next 7 days. Application will stay open for further comments.

Thank you,
~ sTunned_
ℝ𝕠𝕫ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕤 #𝟙 𝕔𝕃 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

Offline Itachi

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198813153070/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 29

Itachi

• Total Badges: 8
    Lovable 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Ur-Banana 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2019, 03:20:05 pm »
+vouch would make a great cL member.

Offline sTunned_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Rest easy Elwa.
    • View Profile

sTunned_

In-Game FiveM ????

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Drift's Community Leadership Application
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2019, 02:26:10 am »
Thank you for applying @Drift . You have been accepted as a trial member.

You will operate as a full member of Community Leadership through-out your trial period

Application will be re-reviewed after 1 month (Feb 10). Application will stay open for further comments.

Thank you,
~ sTunned_
« Last Edit: January 27, 2019, 08:39:56 pm by sTunned_ »
ℝ𝕠𝕫ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕤 #𝟙 𝕔𝕃 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

Offline cha

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • STRASSENBANDE
    • https://www.youtube.com/mystical
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 30
  • Likes Given: 83

cha

• Total Badges: 9
    Summer 2018 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Mobile User Summer 2017 Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2019, 05:30:46 am »
vouch helped me solve a problem i was having

Offline Adam52

• ._.
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/DoublezTrouble/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 53

Adam

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts Spammer-50 Badge Collector (20) Coby Wizowd Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Poster Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Summer 2018 100 Posts Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (10) True Canadians Badge 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2019, 08:07:22 am »
+vouch
nice guy and pretty chill guy

Offline sTunned_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Rest easy Elwa.
    • View Profile