Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
643 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Executive Pending] Steve McGarrett  (Read 240 times)

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
[Executive Pending] Steve McGarrett
« on: January 08, 2019, 08:34:09 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Max Power
Their In-Game Name: Steve McGarrett
Time of occurrence (Date and Time): 06/01/19
What SOP(s) were broken: Homosexual Slurs / Breaking NLR / Drunk on duty / Unprofessional conduct
What happened (Be detailed):

There was an incident where a police officer was shot and eventually bled out at the pier and I was arrested accordingly. Upon arrival to mission row PD I was surprised to see the officer (who should be mortally wounded in hospital as he bled out) at the jail cells directing traffic. I subtly hint multiple times he is breaking NLR by intentionally getting involved in the situation when there was no need for him to be here. He then responds making highly offensive homosexual slurs (which I might add are usually dealt with by either a long term or perm ban).

After calling the officer out on his highly offensive comments he shows no remorse and even tries to justify them. He then out of anger from being killed previously DEMANDS his fellow officer Chad Butterolls to max me out effectively getting his revenge, again breaking NLR as he should not have had any recollection of the situation and actively tried to distance himself from the situation.

I would also like to add the officer was bragging on twitter about being drunk on duty (I have to sort through 5 hours of footage to find the comments) and was involved in highly questionable conduct prior to this situation involving admin abuse which has also since been reported accordingly.
This officer clearly shows no respect for the law or city guidelines and should be stripped of his rank immediately to ensure safety of our fellow citizens. Immature officers like this are what have ruined the LSPD's reputation in the city and are a toxic influence on the force due to their inability to separate emotions from roleplay.

The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law". At no point was I given any sort of due process to fight these charges. As such, I will be requesting compensation from the LSPD in the amount of $15,000 to cover the ticket, $5000 for weapon/lockpick and an undisclosed amount extra for hospital + legal bills.

Provide necessary proof :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMUyAbhABo

Note: There is never an excuse to break rules, this report Steve McGarrets actions and has nothing todo with me. He had no reason to break NLR, be drunk on duty or start making homosexual slurs. If you believe I broke any rules you are more then happy to post a report on the forums like everyone else, until then I expect each infraction to be handled regardless of his friendship with administrators on the server like he were any normal player. If you do not agree, there is no reason for these rules to be enforced on other players and these sections of the rules should be removed immediately.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 10:55:56 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline RozRocks

• Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • FiveM Divisional Manager
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 18

T.w² | RozRocks

In-Game World of Warships

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
Since you requested an Executive, I will be tagging @balon in this as he is the executive involved in FiveM. As I'm sure you know he is currently on vacation so his response may be delayed.

Regards,
RozRocks
FiveM Divisional Manager

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com