Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
261 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Steve McGarret - Player Report TangoRP  (Read 259 times)

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Steve McGarret - Player Report TangoRP
« on: January 07, 2019, 03:51:48 am »
Your In-Game Name: Max Power
Their In-Game Name: Steve McGarrett
Time of occurrence (Date and Time): 06/01/19
What SOP(s) were broken: Homosexual Slurs / Breaking NLR / Drunk on duty / Unprofessional conduct
What happened (Be detailed):

There was an incident where a police officer was shot and eventually bled out at the pier and I was arrested accordingly. Upon arrival to mission row PD I was surprised to see the officer (who should be mortally wounded in hospital as he bled out) at the jail cells directing traffic. I subtly hint multiple times he is breaking NLR by intentionally getting involved in the situation when there was no need for him to be here. He then responds making highly offensive homosexual slurs (which I might add are usually dealt with by either a long term or perm ban).

After calling the officer out on his highly offensive comments he shows no remorse and even tries to justify them. He then out of anger from being killed previously DEMANDS his fellow officer Chad Butterolls to max me out effectively getting his revenge, again breaking NLR as he should not have had any recollection of the situation and actively tried to distance himself from the situation.

I would also like to add the officer was bragging on twitter about being drunk on duty (I have to sort through 5 hours of footage to find the comments) and was involved in highly questionable conduct prior to this situation involving admin abuse which has also since been reported accordingly.
This officer clearly shows no respect for the law or city guidelines and should be stripped of his rank immediately to ensure safety of our fellow citizens. Immature officers like this are what have ruined the LSPD's reputation in the city and are a toxic influence on the force due to their inability to separate emotions from roleplay.

The Fifth Amendment says to the federal government that no one shall be "deprived of life, liberty or property without due process of law". At no point was I given any sort of due process to fight these charges. As such, I will be requesting compensation from the LSPD in the amount of $15,000 to cover the ticket, $5000 for weapon/lockpick and an undisclosed amount extra for hospital + legal bills.

Provide necessary proof :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXMUyAbhABo
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 03:18:44 pm by Hashimoto »

Offline Steve McGarrett

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211177261/
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 0
Re: Steve McGarret - Player Report TangoRP
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 03:49:14 pm »
Firstly I was not Drunk I was sober, Secondly I went offline as soon as I said ill see you in the forums You can check the logs if you want, Thirdly the Situation that happened before was a scuffed situation as the mod tried to explain. I was involved in a swat situation where I was being shoot at by two helicopters and I was approached by what seemed at first a concerned civilian which then turned out to be a member connected to the helicopters and attempted  to take my life, which did not turn out too well on his behalf, we was cuffed and then in my eyes was uncuffed then when I tried to cuff him again he pulled out his shotgun and killed me. that's when max power stole my body and stabilized me 6 times and drove around. The moderator was observing me the whole entire time and there was no possible way of me getting in contact with him during this situation. My Job as a SGT is to observe Lower ranking officers to make sure that they do their job correctly as you can see in the video I help this officer realised  that he had made a mistake and he need to correct it. To add to that I'm also part of CID which Allows me to Investigate and collect Data which I did I took a picture of a criminal. And your the one that implied the homosexual part by saying and I quote "If you want to fuck me , at least take me out to dinner" Which to me Puts you as the main source of the quote in quote "Homosexual Slur". which if I'm not mistaken you were banned for in STRP. So in all fairness you Have no say.
If action are to be taken please make sure that Chad Butterolls Does not get any Punishment.

Offline Hashimoto

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082839948/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/subzero_tv
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 1

Legѧlize Mѧrijuѧnѧ

• Total Badges: 1
    Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 06:09:35 pm »
This is currently under review, and a verdict of the situation will be presented shortly.

Regards,
Hashimoto,
Internal Affairs Manager

Offline Hashimoto

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082839948/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/subzero_tv
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 1

Legѧlize Mѧrijuѧnѧ

• Total Badges: 1
    Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2019, 03:18:28 pm »
After further review this report is going to be denied, the reason being is throughout the video it shows you breaking many rules and rp. Its quietly unacceptable for this type of behavior. For this instance of the homophobic slurs and the leading up to the slur being used. I will say it is an acceptable response. But you can't just go around calling people "gay or faggot", now that is unacceptable and is considered a homophobic slur.

This thread is now locked.

Regards,
Hashimoto,
Internal Affairs Manager

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot