Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
217 Players in 16 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Kasey Lee Hellraiser - TangoRP Admin Abuse Report  (Read 1163 times)

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: [Executive Pending] Kasey Lee Hellraiser - TangoRP Admin Abuse Report
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2019, 09:47:12 am »
Thanks I hope @Alex can get this resolved

Offline balon

• do ur job or gtfo
  • Chief Executive Officer
  • 5k Poster
  • Money talks, Bullshit walks
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1243
  • Likes Given: 243

T.w² | balon

• Total Badges: 45
    rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #16 on: February 06, 2019, 08:40:45 am »
Admin has been issued a warning and infraction against their position. In addition they are placed under review at this time, thank you for your report. We'll post back in the future with an update on the step(s) we've taken to ensure issues with this admin will not make the same mistakes in the future.

Leaving the thread open for up to 48 hours.

Apologies for the huge delay, has been a long rebuilding phase for my staff right now right after the holidays and a lot of internal changes.

♡ 𝑏𝑟𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑚 ♡

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: February 06, 2019, 08:50:38 pm »
Thanks balon, we are glad the first steps are being taken to clean up the server.

As you may be aware, after posting this admin report my group was blanket banned for it which I mention during the report (I believe around 8 of us total). These bans will need to be lifted at the earliest convenience;

My steamid for starters is STEAM_0:0:24082621. I will try get the others to post theirs as soon as possible.

Offline RozRocks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 18

RozRocks @Simply.gg

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #18 on: February 06, 2019, 09:07:14 pm »
Your bans will not be lifted at this time, you were given multiple chances to stop your behavior. We even attempted to work with you in a bug tester capacity. You continued to exploit on the server, break server rules, break network rules, and even went as far as to threaten us as a community. I have no interest in having toxic players like yourself on the server.

Regards,
RozRocks
FiveM Divisional Manager

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: February 06, 2019, 09:24:42 pm »
Your bans will not be lifted at this time, you were given multiple chances to stop your behavior. We even attempted to work with you in a bug tester capacity. You continued to exploit on the server, break server rules, break network rules, and even went as far as to threaten us as a community. I have no interest in having toxic players like yourself on the server.

Regards,
RozRocks
FiveM Divisional Manager

Completely false statement, I think this thread is a clear example of staff members trying to push their personal agenda on the network without regard to rules and systems in place to limit staff abuse.

We had an agreement with the Network executives to both find and report bugs of which we did many, never did we break our end of the agreement nor did we report to you directly. In-fact in the days leading to our ban there was talk with the Network of bringing on Slavko as an official developer. I am sorry you feel so strongly about leaving the server vulnerable to multiple exploits, unfortunately it was our duty to get them patched so they could not be used maliciously.

There is a system in place for dealing with legitimate rule breaking, you are more then welcome to post a detailed report much like this one and outline any violations you believe have occurred. You constantly go on about how I've broken so many rules, please tell me what I personally did. What is not okay is you lying to push your own agenda and get revenge for a successful staff report on a friend of yours. The network has kindly provided an escalation system that is fair to all users, not just those who wield social influence.

You do not make up the Network rules, your job is to follow them like everyone else. The result of this thread was in my favor and the injustice of the situation is being corrected, it is time you also respect that decision and move forward.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 09:33:36 pm by Max Power »

Offline RozRocks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 18

RozRocks @Simply.gg

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #20 on: February 06, 2019, 09:34:33 pm »
Feel free to make an individual ban appeal for every ban you would like reversed, that is your right.

Good luck with your appeals. Here is a relevant snippet from the CoCPE for your ban.

C. Scripting in any game-server is an immediate 6-month ban.

D. Cheating in any game-server is an immediate 12-month ban. If you are recorded cheating on another server, and they provide a recording, that evidence will stand.

E. Any offender who breaks this policy twice will immediately be faced with a permanent ban with no chance of appeal or reverse.

Consider this your second violation of this policy as your group was warned multiple times to stop.

Regards,
RozRocks
FiveM Divisional Manager

This thread is now LOCKED.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot