Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
591 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: [Executive Action] Kasey Lee Hellraiser - TangoRP Admin Abuse Report  (Read 482 times)

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    Badges: (View All)
    Quick Poster Mobile User
Your In-Game Name: Max Power
Abusing Admin: Kasey Lee Hellraiser
Server this occurred on: TangoRP
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 07/01/19
What was abused: Abusing invisible/teleport/revive commands to monetarily benefit them-self and friends. (Second Offence Report)
What happened (Be detailed):

So I was just minding my own business at Legion Square when I see some cops get shot up accross the street. Naturally being a gang member I do my part by taking one of the bodies (Steve McGarret) and putting it in the back of my car. Fast forward a few minutes I pull over the car to give the officer some first aid so he doesn't bleed out when all of a sudden I see him floating in mid air.

Initially I thought he was exploiting, but was even more shocked to find out it was instead Kasey Lee Hellraiser once again interrupting a roleplay situation to give his/her friends special treatment. As you may or may not be aware, simple things like repairing your vehicle, getting medical treatment and buying guns costs a significant amount of money. So when staff members constantly use their powers in this way for their friends they are essentially spawning in money giving them an exponential monetary advantage.

As seen in the video, I tried explain to Kasey he/she is once again abusing their power as staff members are not supposed to interrupt a roleplay situation nor get involved in situations they are directly involved in (or give their friends special treatment for that matter). For the record, this group was warned a few weeks ago to stop abusing their admin abilities in this manor after we posted an abuse report on FrosticEh. Clearly they still show no regard for the network rules or roleplay on the server.

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=60830.0

There was no reason for Kasey to get involved in this situation beyond trying to save his/her friend. Kasey is clearly on duty as a police officer in the video, and the two of them are constantly together on the server, so it is no secret they are close friends. If Steve McGarrett had an issue he should have reported it on the forums like everyone else including myself has to. The time of badmins giving their friends special treatment is over and an example has to be set to end this cycle of abuse.

https://i.imgur.com/Bfczgbo.png

I would also like to make note of how Kasey interacts with players on the server. During almost any situation (we have 3 recorded from the past day alone) he/she will start to scream at the top of their lungs "FUCK YOU" "GO FUCK YOURSELF" and other obscene profanities while representing the server in a staff capacity. As you can imagine when you have such an immature and aggressive staff member with clear anger issues, simple situations escalate dramatically into aggressive confrontations. I hope the network is appalled with the behavior of these individuals, I can only imagine what new players to the community must think when we are supposed to rely on staff members to set a good example.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dv_nNkPYidg

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 08:39:33 pm by Max Power »

Offline FrosticEh

• Group Staff ~ Community Leadership: TangoRP
  • Group Staff
  • Forum Newbie
  • Come join the fun on the FiveM TangoRP Server!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleBitchFrostic/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/officerkohen
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 9

T.w² | Icey

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
Re: Kasey Lee Hellraiser - TangoRP Admin Abuse Report
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2019, 04:28:08 am »
In my opinion although I would of personally dealt with it a little differently, I don't believe you should have done what you did. "Kasey" at the time was speaking to you OOC as a staff member about something that happened. Rather than letting him speak and explain clearly his intentions and what was going on you raised your voice, cut him off and proceeded to hold up the individual in the middle of a staff situation. Wasn't the way you should have gone if you wanted to understand the full situation.

Also, not sure why the pending report was posted, Kasey wasn't involved in that situation and no one's been "warned" or punished for that situation.

« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 06:26:06 am by FrosticEh »

Offline Infidel Rage

• Basic Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, TangoRP enthusiast. That's what im here for!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/infidelrage/
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 5

T.w² | Infidel Rage

In-Game Arma 3

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2019, 04:32:00 am »
Steve McGarrett was killed in a skuffed situation.  He thought that Mason Dox was uncuffed after he revived him because that is how it appeared to him so he went to cuff him again.  Mason Dox was uncuffed and quick drew a shotgun while being aimed at gun point by a SWAT officer which is NVL.  After Mason Dox drove off I was going to res McGarrett and tell them both to act as if nothing happened in that occurrence, which has happened many times in the past with many other people.  Instead Max Power drove up to him right before i res and took him.  He told a man that he would take him to a hospital.  After following him watching him drive around with the only cop on duty in the city and stabilizing i took McGarrett out of the scene to res him and tell Max he shouldnt be doing that.  That is the reason for my intervention.

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2019, 07:00:43 am »
In my opinion although I would of personally dealt with it a little differently, I don't believe you should have done what you did. "Kasey" at the time was speaking to you OOC as a staff member about something that happened. Rather than letting him speak and explain clearly his intentions and what was going on you raised your voice, cut him off and proceeded to hold up the individual in the middle of a staff situation. Wasn't the way you should have gone if you wanted to understand the full situation.

Also, not sure why the pending report was posted, Kasey wasn't involved in that situation and no one's been "warned" or punished for that situation.

I don't think its appropriate for someone who I have an active admin abuse request against to comment on this thread. Not to mention the fact you are a member of the "hellraiser admin gang" involved in this situation which have been abusing non stop to the point the administration guidelines were changed to try limit your excessive and constant corruption. Unfortunately these guidelines were broken once again the moment Kasey decided to be a personal admin for his/her close friend Steve McGarrett

Steve McGarrett was killed in a skuffed situation.  He thought that Mason Dox was uncuffed after he revived him because that is how it appeared to him so he went to cuff him again.  Mason Dox was uncuffed and quick drew a shotgun while being aimed at gun point by a SWAT officer which is NVL.  After Mason Dox drove off I was going to res McGarrett and tell them both to act as if nothing happened in that occurrence, which has happened many times in the past with many other people.  Instead Max Power drove up to him right before i res and took him.  He told a man that he would take him to a hospital.  After following him watching him drive around with the only cop on duty in the city and stabilizing i took McGarrett out of the scene to res him and tell Max he shouldnt be doing that.  That is the reason for my intervention.

Your clear lack of remorse shows you learned nothing and will try to justify any situation even when you are obviously in the wrong.

You had no right to interrupt MY roleplay situation to financially benefit your friend and the new admin guidelines make this very clear. If Steve McGarrett has an issue he can record it and post it on the forums like everyone else is forced to. Usually when I die I am forced to call a medic, and I certianly don't have staff members teleporting me out of hostage situations that aren't in my favour, in-fact I don't even get reports answered ingame. So why does he get special treatment because you two share a discord channel?

There is no room in this server for CORRUPT personal admins. You and your group were also explicitly warned via the new guidelines not to get involved in situations involving your fellow gang members to prevent this, nor situations you are involved in. The video clearly shows you were on duty as a police officer and in turn should not have involved yourself in the situation to begin with (plus the obvious fact he is one of your closest friends in the server)

For reference, here is another situation (a third will be posted in a few hours) where Kasey once again screams profanities at players. Someone with this little self control can not be trusted to keep their composure during tense situations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-HCP_120-s

Combining your clear lack of judgement with your constant temper tantrums where you start screaming at the player-base to "GO FUCK YOURSELF", it does not shine a good light on the Tango Worldwide Network and you are a terrible example for other players to follow. If you have any class you will resign and take the first step of bringing integrity back to the badmin admin ranks. It is time to clean the swamp of the admin gang that go around depopulating the server with their bully tactics using staff powers to suppress anyone who speaks out against them.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 07:40:04 am by Max Power »

Offline Slavko Avsenik

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsslavko
    • View Profile

Slavko Avsenik

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 03:56:40 pm »
I would like to add that I can confirm that Kasey Lee Hellraiser has some sort anger issue. I have multiple instances on recording of Kasey Lee Hellraiaser raising stakes and circumstances when he begins to raise his voice at players and yell bigotry. The latest display of this can be seen in my Ban Appeal.

I do not think an admin can adequately issue bans with such anger running through their veins. It is very easy to tell when Kasey Lee Hellraiser is mad because it is the signature raising of voice and yelling "FUCK OFF". This makes it seem like a power tripping issue which shouldn't happen because admins are here to HELP players. Not yell bigotry at them while explaining rules.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 04:00:47 pm by Slavko Avsenik »

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2019, 10:46:27 pm »
Well to my surprise it seems the "admin gang" retaliated to this post by banning me while I was sleeping for, get this... Posting an admin abuse report about them.

The Network Guidelines, Balon's 5 year announcement, and the initial launch post for TangoRP consistently hammer down in detail on the fact players should not be afraid to call out corruption when we see it and that players will never be punished for calling for change. Yet the playerbase is being suppressed on TangoRP from doing just this. My initial post skims on their bully tactics to keep a hold on their power, this is just another example. In any authority based situation those in-charge are reluctant for change as it diminishes their power with checks and balances. This group has no regard for the community and consistently break network guidelines to benefit themselves and their close friends.

We have reported countless instances of abuse and spoken to the Network multiple times about additional oversight on TangoRP to curb the rampant abuse, but unfortunately nothing has ever come of these said actions on the TangoRP side of the community.

We are aware that the Network Community is mostly made up of gamers from games like Counterstrike, Garrysmod, and Team Fortress but the Network has an obligation to uphold the standards that they have created in their involvement with the others games with the newer server of TangoRP. It was said when STRP was merged into TangoRP, the era of abuse on STRP would be over and that the Tango Worldwide Community would implement major changes in structure and guidelines to the community they have taken over and ensure the high standards that Tango Worldwide has strive to meet would be upheld. Unfortunately, this is far from what is happening. History is repeating itself.

With the recent action of this ban, I hope the network administrators look back on their word when coming to a conclusion with this report and ends the era of abuse that is occurring on TangoRP.

In best spirits,
Max Power

Referenced Posts;

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=61436.0

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=58862.0

https://tangoworldwide.net/cocpe.php

Offline Hashimoto

• Internal Affairs Manager
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082839948/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/subzero_tv
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 1

T.w² Subzero™

In-Game Garry's Mod

• Total Badges: 1
    Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2019, 08:10:41 pm »
Thank you for submitting this report, It will be review and a verdict will come out shortly.

Regards,
Hashimoto
Internal Affairs Manager

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2019, 08:39:17 pm »
Just to be clear, I am requesting Executive Action. I will happily await their verdict and hopefully we can reverse the effects of this admin gang's depopulation (the server has been empty since the abuse occurred, this is not a coincidence, people have legitimately stopped playing the server after their latest actions)

Offline RozRocks

• Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • FiveM Divisional Manager
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 41
  • Likes Given: 12

T.w² | RozRocks

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
Re: [Executive Action] Kasey Lee Hellraiser - TangoRP Admin Abuse Report
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2019, 09:38:30 pm »
Since you requested an Executive, I will be tagging @balon in this as he is the executive involved in FiveM. As I'm sure you know he is currently on vacation so his response may be delayed.

Regards,
RozRocks
FiveM Divisional Manager

Offline Slavko Avsenik

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsslavko
    • View Profile

Slavko Avsenik

« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2019, 10:58:13 pm »
As promised, here is YET another example of Kasey screaming bigotry and disrespecting players.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nFU68LnFUb0

The bigotry was out of the blue and was highly disrespectful, evidently a common trend with this staff member. There is NO NEED WHATSOEVER to curse bigotry towards ANYONE.

NO ONE SHOULD EVER feel the way I felt after the admin, who is supposed to HELP players and is REPRESENTING the network when dealing with the player base, yelled aggressively towards me, intensifying and escalating the situation.

These bully tactics are used frequently in the server to keep players from speaking out against staff members.

This person is not mature enough to hold a staff position, and cannot keep a level head when dealing with players. We all come here for fun, not to have incidents like these.

EDIT:

I was looking through some old footage, and I have found 2 MORE INSTANCES of Kasey lee Hellraiser yelling aggressively at players.

Both of the instances happened during Xephy's speech which was a while ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UL2tYw7X94

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGXJfOjZbiE
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 12:48:02 am by Slavko Avsenik »

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #10 on: January 10, 2019, 10:00:23 pm »
The "admin gang" should be ashamed of themselves. In my groups absence the server has been completely empty for days, this is NO COINCIDENCE. Players are tired of the same bully tactics used in STRP which inevitably depopulated the server and lead to its closure.

History is repeating its-self, if this "admin gang" isn't taken care of soon, TangoRP is destine for the same future.

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2019, 06:20:00 am »
So another interesting fact, Kasey in his/her staff application specifically wrote they understand they are not allowed to provide direct support for their friends, then proceeded to list 3 individuals, two of which he/she has abused their powers with on recording acting in an staff capacity.

This means on-top of the breaking of server/network rules and bullying players and the countless other violations pointed out in this thread, he/she has directly lied on their application and gone against the guidelines specially put in place to prevent this type of abuse. Kasey clearly has no respect for rules put in place to protect the PLAYERS and has directly violated them on multiple occasions without any remorse.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:26:46 am by Max Power »

Offline SouthWind66

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Web Moderator
  • Forum Junkie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 99
  • Likes Given: 334

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #12 on: January 12, 2019, 03:26:33 pm »
So another interesting fact, Kasey in his/her staff application specifically wrote they understand they are not allowed to provide direct support for their friends, then proceeded to list 3 individuals, two of which he/she has abused their powers with on recording acting in an staff capacity.

This means on-top of the breaking of server/network rules and bullying players and the countless other violations pointed out in this thread, he/she has directly lied on their application and gone against the guidelines specially put in place to prevent this type of abuse. Kasey clearly has no respect for rules put in place to protect the PLAYERS and has directly violated them on multiple occasions without any remorse.
The "admin gang" should be ashamed of themselves. In my groups absence the server has been completely empty for days, this is NO COINCIDENCE. Players are tired of the same bully tactics used in STRP which inevitably depopulated the server and lead to its closure.

History is repeating its-self, if this "admin gang" isn't taken care of soon, TangoRP is destine for the same future.
@Max Power You can click the 'modify' button at the top right of any of your post to add more information, please do not make multiple consecutive posts.

-Thanks
SouthWind66
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com