Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
594 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Paidadmin Abuse  (Read 326 times)

Offline Voxy

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] Paidadmin Abuse
« on: January 05, 2019, 11:51:54 pm »
Your In-Game Name: voxy
Abusing Admin: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198263579517/
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): 11:35 pm, undertale.
What was abused: Banned me for telling him to watch the demo.
What happened (Be detailed): I was freekilled during a minigame. I asked for a 1up in admin chat but he refused ,I tried asking another admin but no one was awnsering me, so I asked him if he could watch the demo. He said no and banned.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 01:15:40 am by TheWildThorn »

Offline capie

• Web Moderator
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198074876223/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTSUmd0Ae4NewJLCSiLqAFw
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 67
  • Likes Given: 124

T.w² | capie

• Total Badges: 19
    1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: Paidadmin Abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 05:47:22 am »
@Voxy
You did not add any proof to the report and if you take this report serious and want it to be handled, you should add proof because otherwise it will be locked without being taken care off.
Don't give up your dreams. Keep sleeping.

Offline Freddy ♡

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Nooperton has big gay pls gtfoh
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 100
  • Likes Given: 305

T.w² тғ Fred The Gaeмer

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 05:58:44 am »
@Voxy  it was a 5 minute ban, and it says you were banned for Spamming admin chat and not listening when he said to stop the first couple of times. You are currently unbanned so I think this is gonna get closed eventually. I just recently got off the server like 2 minutes before this happened to you, so I know that it wasn't exactly considered abuse if he eventually banned you afterwards.

Next time Voxy, just explain to the admins calmly what happened, and let them try to assist you, but keep in mind, if an admin did not see what exactly happened, they can NOT just go off of a players word and 1up/slay the player. And also please don't get irritated with the fact they couldn't act upon it and begin to spam admin chat.. That won't help you out at all.

Goodluck in the future!
-Fred

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Jailbreak- Divisional Staff
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline Voxy

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 0
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 11:00:55 am »
@Voxy  it was a 5 minute ban, and it says you were banned for Spamming admin chat and not listening when he said to stop the first couple of times. You are currently unbanned so I think this is gonna get closed eventually. I just recently got off the server like 2 minutes before this happened to you, so I know that it wasn't exactly considered abuse if he eventually banned you afterwards.

Next time Voxy, just explain to the admins calmly what happened, and let them try to assist you, but keep in mind, if an admin did not see what exactly happened, they can NOT just go off of a players word and 1up/slay the player. And also please don't get irritated with the fact they couldn't act upon it and begin to spam admin chat.. That won't help you out at all.

Goodluck in the future!
-Fred

First of all, I explained everything no more than once, I did not spam. Second, he was acting childish and refusing to listen to me or watching the demo. Third he did not even alert me or kicked me before banning. And lastly you shouldn't be taking his side just because he is your friend without knowing what happened. (there were 4 admins on at that time and none of them answered me)
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 11:03:56 am by Voxy »

Offline Urmom

• Novice Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 41

T.w² | Urmom

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 06, 2019, 06:54:20 pm »

Goodluck in the future!
-Fred

First of all, I explained everything no more than once, I did not spam. Second, he was acting childish and refusing to listen to me or watching the demo. Third he did not even alert me or kicked me before banning. And lastly you shouldn't be taking his side just because he is your friend without knowing what happened. (there were 4 admins on at that time and none of them answered me)

I’d like to say that
•Lardy doesn’t have friends
•Your crying over a 5 mins ban
•It isn’t worth his time to look at the demos if you don’t use yur time to upload proof
•I was on and I know what happened.
•Toxic 👍🔥
•Abuse my powers👍🔥
•Cause trouble👍🔥

•Blame everything I do on Pooky and other paidmans and leave when I get caught👍🔥

Get in trouble?  Bitch please

Offline SouthWind66

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Web Moderator
  • Forum Junkie
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 99
  • Likes Given: 334

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2019, 06:57:30 pm »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

@Urmom Please read over this https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=29255.0

You should not be posting on Admin Boards like these without permission or without providing any proof to the case at hand.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline john scoutman

• addyslave
  • Internal Affairs Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • bitch i be that broke boy
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnScoutman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 290
  • Likes Given: 3

tw john scoutman m

• Total Badges: 32
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 White Knight 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 07:07:18 pm »
@Voxy We can't really do anything if you don't provide any form of proof. I'll leave this open for a little bit longer to allow you to add proof if you get it but if there's no proof, there's no case.

Regards,
john scoutman,
Internal Affairs Manager

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 83

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 30
    Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 16, 2019, 01:15:30 am »
@Voxy We can't really do anything if you don't provide any form of proof. I'll leave this open for a little bit longer to allow you to add proof if you get it but if there's no proof, there's no case.

Regards,
john scoutman,
Internal Affairs Manager

No Proof, No Case.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com