Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
498 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Roads Ahead (5 Year Post & TangoWorldWide Future)  (Read 1507 times)

Offline balon

• do ur job or gtfo
  • Chief Executive Officer
  • 5k Poster
  • Topic Author
  • Money talks, Bullshit walks
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1373
  • Likes Given: 268

T.w² | balon

• Total Badges: 46
    Badges: (View All)
    Lovable rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Roads Ahead (5 Year Post & TangoWorldWide Future)
« on: January 05, 2019, 08:35:07 pm »

Preface:
This post is a bit overdue, normally my yearly announcement comes on the second day of the year (on the anniversary date of TangoWorldWide). Additionally, I wanted to address some of the blowback and points made in the Issues with Tango thread. I think this is somewhere to put it all in one. Currently I am still on vacation so my apologies for the delay, but let's get started...

There has been a lot of speculation that I am incapable of running TangoWorldWide any further or that we have the intentions of shutting down in the foreseeable future. While there is some truth, that there certainly have been moments where I have considered giving the community a sunset, it is time to affirm that TangoWorldWide will continue on (and hopefully for years to come). While there is no argument in some areas there have been a decline, for those of you who have called such out, and sit on the sidelines speculating: don’t just stand by and watch it happen.

Over the last two years between poor game developer updates, terrible staff actions/choices, administrative issues, and other various things have put up quite a battle against us. Overtime, many communities face this same battle, and most fall & shutdown because of it. In some ways we've lost our battle but what has kept us going is in fighting that battle we haven't lost the foundation that makes our community what it is. For that, I'm really proud of the Executive team we have as well as all the hard working staff members and new people joining and helping us continue to grow. Given there have been considerations of closing down, there are numerous things to reflect upon, update, and eventually change moving forward to we can continue to achieve success and pursue a positive future for this community.

Welcome to Year 5 ladies and gentlemen.

Year 5
On 1/2/2019 TangoWorldWide turned 5, and it has been quite a journey. We've seen thousands of people pass through our servers, hundreds stay around and make friends, connections, and hopefully be apart of our family. We have tried making a home for everyone who wishes to stay, and we are proud we have achieved this on numerous occasions. 2019 will bring hundreds of new updates, changes, and help us gear for a more successful future moving forward.

In the closing months of 2018 we had two major acquisitions which has progressed us forward both expanding us into a new game and bringing CS:GO back into the forefront of TangoWorldWide. In October we were able to acquire STRP (SpaceTurtles RP) for FiveM. During the quality of life update period, we have had rapid growth in FiveM and are looking forward to what we can bring to the table in the future. To start off December we also acquired Fallen-Networks a community owned by @Damien. This has been a major new merger for TangoWorldWide as not only we got two very popular servers, @Damien has been making huge strides and working his ass off to improve our community (thank you for that). Overall, 2018 proved to be a good year for us rebuilding lost momentum in 2017. The future for this community looks very bright.

Changes Ahead & 2019 Goals
2019 will bring a ton of changes to TangoWorldWide. Some of those are going to be listed here, while others will progress throughout the year.
  • Roster Updates / Staff Changes - The roster will see numerous updates in 2019 both structural changes and position re-designs. In addition, the way(s) people obtain staff and maintain staff will be better defined. Such include the following, but there may be many more to come:
    • Media: Upon my return from vacation, aPn has decided it is his time to part ways from staff due to real life. He will be moved out and the media department will be dissolved. This will bring TangoWorldWide to 5 departments, balancing the Executive Board once again. The sponsorships & media portions will fall into the Executive Department while the transactions and donations will be apart of Department of Community Management.
    • Executive Department: In February, LolZ has informed me he will return to his former spot in the Executive Department as a Supervisory member. The last time that LolZ was apart of my department TangoWorldWide grew massively. I am excited to work closely with him again, and eager to see what he brings to the table this time around.
    • Human Resources: The Department of Human Resources will be altered, being so Community Leadership and Mentorship will function as one large group under the Department of HR. Hopefully a joined effort will help brings these groups back to their prior success.
    • Transparency: This will be in the Addressing 'Issues in Tango' section, however we'll give more rhyme and reason why people have positions, my views on maintaining a position, etc.
  • M for Mature - Many of our servers will feature a new [M] in front of them, meaning they are 'Intended for Mature' with laid back rules on racism, lesser punishments, and more forgiving ban time(s)
  • CSGO Expansions - Damien and his team has been hard at work to constantly expanding and fixing up CSGO. We will see new 24/7 servers in the future
  • Minecraft - Minecraft will return to the network from the efforts of Bobby and Damien. We are looking to have Skyblock, Survival, and hopefully Pixelmon upon its return.
  • Rust - Rust will return to TangoWorldWide for another go. We'll be doing custom maps on the server, led by Adam52 and focused on by ris.
  • FiveM - FiveM will continue to get QOL updates. By Summer 2019 we plan to completely re-write the server with a much larger player capacity, more features, more things to do, and really focus on expanding it.
  • RuneScape - We plan to push into RuneScape to make a large clan-chat and hopefully generate recruitment from the game.
  • Technician - Technician will be vastly expanded, bringing in more people to work on the technical backend of Tango. As I did in earlier years, I will personally train some people (Urbana, Damien, etc) to hopefully go above and beyond and work on the system administration/network administration side of TangoWorldWide.
  • Staff Training - We will be actively training staff more often. We will focus on preparing technicians and Div Staff to be successful in their roles.
  • Network API - After many memes, many setbacks as of January I will be working on an API to interface the forums and the rest of the network. Eventually this will come with a custom stat tracking system, ban system, etc. (Long overdue). Automated ranking systems, event handling, etc would be nice to come in the future.
  • Staff Applications - By Summer 2019 we will have full staff applications for certain positions! This has been on the backburner for awhile but will be completed soon.
  • Policy Rewrite - Another backburnered thing that needs to happen! CoCPEv2 will go live sometime in February.
  • Website Changes - Calander! More features, and maybe some other very large changes I don't want to promise here.
  • More Laid-Back - We will stop pushing so hard on the business face of TangoWorldWide, and focus on having a more laid back environment like prior years. For now, that current roster will stand, but in the future don't be surprised if we revert or re-invent the roster and the department system. The 'gaming community' aspect will live on.
  • Original Owners - I think it is time for us to announce that Alex, Doomy, and myself are the original owners and will carry a heavier weight on choices and decisions moving forward. The other Executives are of course appreciated, and will hold a say, however at the end of the day the community is essentially shared ownership between us three. I would like that to be known and utilized when need be.
  • Conferences! - Finally, I would like to host TSDC in 2019 and maybe Spring Ahead again to showcase network achievements, releases, and have a mass community meeting. These were popular and favored in 2016 and must return.[/b]
Addressing 'Issues in Tango' & Posts Alike
I want to collectively address the train-wreck which was the Issues With Tango post. First and foremost, I would like to comment to the individuals responsible for making that post, I am severely disappointed. Not only did you collectively create a massive problem you did it both while you knew I was on vacation (first I've ever taken from TangoWorldWide) and you posted it RIGHT before Christmas Eve. Very unprofessional, very unpleasing, very irresponsible. I will go into detail in the next few paragraphs on why I've considered shutting TangoWorldWide and equally what is responsible for me deciding to keep running it. I assure you however, things like these are the things that make me want to leave. No respect for our staff, no respect for our rules, no respect for females in the community (calling damn near every one of them out for just being female), and a lot of other things that logically should not have been there.

We wanted TangoWorldWide to be one of the elite communities and very professional, while maintaining composure and who we are behind the screen. We've achieved these goals in many ways. I would say we are one of the most professional communities out there and certainly we have became one of the largest on steam. Originally, we planned on TangoWorldWide eventually becoming an invite-only group however we exceeded any expectations we had and this was not possible at the time. We still wanted to maintain a professional aspect, and still do/will.

While I'm displeased how the post was made and how people(s) point(s) came across, I do not have any issue with being criticized, and want to publicly let it be known we welcome people to watch what we are doing and call us on our faults. In my mind, it is the only way we will get better. So thank you for using your voice, maybe not at the best time... but I do know your intentions are good. From the Issues With Tango post the following has been noted and will in some way/shape/form change or be altered:
  • We will be more transparent why people have their positions, why they maintain it, etc. I welcome ANY of you to call out ANY staff member asking why they hold their position, what they do, etc. Make a thread, I welcome it. Why? There is no need for secrets on why people maintain their position(s).
  • TangoWorldWide will stop pushing so hard on the business front, and go more to a community/chilled out vibe. We were extremely laid back in 2014-2016, however we didn't receive as much push back as now (will be addressed in next paragraph).
  • Events will be held to a higher standard, with less requirements for them.
  • Some forum sections, etc will be re-worked!

Now for every give, there's a take. For us to listen to people(s) wants, desires, and concerns we need something from the community. In the starting years the Executives were respected, and in some cases feared. Not that they would power trip, but that there was actually a punishment waiting if our rules were not followed. For us to continue to progress this community the push-back from the members needs to stop. I will not be extremely transparent, and welcome a bunch of criticism and openly allow arguments if you cannot respect our rules. Sadly, if one person or a group of people cause massive issues it does impact the community at mass. So your friends and peers here, they impact what the future might really be.

As a result of change, etc there will be more bans for poor actions. Abusing our systems, not following our rules, etc will have to result in stronger bans if we want to provide the community as everyone wants it. It is not practical for us to have to deal with people(s) shit and on the flip side listen to every demand. That is how you will lose the Executives and eventually lose the community.

Personal Recollection, Mentions, & Closing
Originally, I had wanted to shut down TangoWorldWide due to the impact it has on my life. Because of the issues that arise, the long hours, the 4am alerts of things going offline the community adversely affects my life. Going for an undergraduate degree with 5 classes a week, it wasn't easy. Now I am onto my Master's Degree and have new things going on in my life, so hopefully I can fully connect with the community once more.

Before my closing paragraph, a few shout-outs...
@Alex - Thank you for being a crazy bastard and sticking around me for like 10 years (or whatever its been). I love running this place with you, and thank you for continuing to be apart of it.
@Lt.DoomY - You as well man, thank you for continuing to help us build the network up.
@Dream @Zach @Urbana @Damien - Thank you all for pushing to make this place great. All of you have been doing a lot of work recently (I know others have too), but your names stand out for the changes you've been making, the impact, and what you've been in contact with me for.
@briana - Thank you for all the fun times, the memories, and allowing me to come into your life. I never thought the random chick that camped Room B would mean so much to me one day.
+ To those who I've missed, I appreciate our entire staff team and those individuals I constantly have the privilege of interacting with.

On a final note, of why I will carry on the community: Over the last two years the community has been nasty to me (and the other Executives). It's amazing that they want to hang around to run this community, let alone myself. Lucky for TangoWorldWide I've decided to keep running it thanks to one person in particular. While my Executive team, hard working staff, and everyone else who helps our community makes me want to improve this place, I owe a huge thank you to @briana. As many of you may know, briana and I recently got engaged. I'm still on vacation here at her house, I'll be returning over the summer. She's a big reason I want to keep this community running. I find it incredible that TangoWorldWide has served to be a platform for people to make new friends, begin relationships, and have an impact on others lives. I would not have had the opportunity of meeting my best friend and someone I've come to love very much without this place, so I would like to keep the doors open so other(s) can continue to be apart of our home here and meet people they want to interact with and find people that change their live(s) and improve them. Back when we started I loved how some people used TangoWorldWide as a home away from their real home and to this day I appreciate that we still allow people to have TangoWorldWide and the friends they make here a constant in their lives.

Thank you all for another year of TangoWorldWide, I hope to see everyone again in 2020.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 09:14:11 pm by balon »

♡ 𝑏𝑟𝑖 𝑤𝑎𝑠 ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑖𝑙𝑦𝑠𝑚 ♡

Offline ama

• the absolute BIGGEST libtard snowflake around
  • Supporter
  • Forum Regular
  • inactive for 3-8 months
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 12

cash

• Total Badges: 18
    3 Year Coin Lovable Badge Collector (15) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 Quick Poster 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: Roads Ahead (5 Year Post & TangoWorldWide Future)
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2019, 08:38:14 pm »
Can we bring back Otaku Squad please balon

we need back old tango

its my 3 year this year!!!!!!!!!

We never change, We never learn to live
I'm my own religion, I worship myself. I believe I'm the most important person
all egirls add me please i am open for friends
free suna he did absolutely nothing wrong. Like wtf even happened

Offline Orbit

• Im out of ur world
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Welcome to my tango locked ultimate ironman
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 124
  • Likes Given: 120

women are property

• Total Badges: 22
    Croc-a-dil Badge Collector (20) Certified Cutie 1000 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Spammer-100 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 08:41:32 pm »
Any idea on moving into rs3 or we sticking on osrs for now?

Looks like a lot of information and hopefully a great year ahead for tango!

Sorry to see ya go Charlie, you're a good person and and a good friend. Hopefully you'll stay active on Bhop and in ts with me mate

Offline Bobby

• TangoLive
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1104
  • Likes Given: 263

tw bobby

• Total Badges: 33
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2019, 08:42:31 pm »
Thanks for all you've done @balon

At the end of the day, for better or worse, you're the only reason I'm still here.

Hopefully I'll be less of a fuck this year and will be a bit more active ;)

Sorry for all the trouble I've caused hehexdddd
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

Offline veni

• Closed
  • Forum Addict
    • Automatic
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 150
  • Likes Given: 255

veni

• Total Badges: 23
    Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Invisible 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Summer 2018 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2019, 08:50:18 pm »
Can I have Executive by the end of 2019

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Probationary Personnel
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 94
  • Likes Given: 239

T.w2 | Teebz@HumanResourcesLover

• Total Badges: 30
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2019, 08:52:07 pm »
Great post @balon information dense and really dies together last year and shows the main goals for the new year.

I can't say this enough, but holy shit thanks for all you do for this community. The fact that you've been running it for five years now is frankly crazy to me, and the long hours that you've constantly had to put up with the problems made it that much better when you could "reap the benefits" (getting a girlfriend lol).

Gz and here's to more years fellow gamers!
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Offline twalesijr

• I am not gay
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • lol
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/twales/
    • https://twitter.com/factsminions
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 39
  • Likes Given: 32

twalesijr

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Mobile User Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2019, 08:56:28 pm »
Here’s to another year!
Hardly anyone cares about the Gmod division, and yet a pretty good chunk of people outside of it seem to know you're nothing but another problem child. You can't even seem to read a handbook considering how many times you've misused your admin.

Btw, misuse of admin also includes deliberately doing something against the rules and getting other staff to think it's okay *cough claiming an area and killing anyone that enters cough*. No bueno my dude

Also: Just cause a picture involves the topic of "furry" and you don't like it doesn't mean it's porn and you can ban someone for 3 days.

I suggest we overthrow balon and replace him with twales because he would obviously be better

you are a pretty snazzy man

Offline Brownies

• ultra memer
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • whiteymax is my SC
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/tangobrownies/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 20

< blank >

• Total Badges: 23
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Halloween 2015 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: January 05, 2019, 08:56:56 pm »
all i got from this post was a flashback to when balon was doing his hebrew homework in the background and damn was i impressed

happy 4 year anniversary in february
Life is too short, lik mi p3n15.

Offline Dox

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Used to be the best QA around
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/32BitJava/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 40

doxially

• Total Badges: 12
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2019, 09:01:07 pm »
I'm really excited for all the new updates happening in 2019 especially the Minecraft server coming back and the rebuild of the fivem server. Im happy you stuck with this community for this long because I can't imagine being in any other.
clickity clack, anyone who called me a furry is getting whacked.

My favorite memory, was when this one girl joined tango. for the like fifth time. She started so much drama. I'm pretty sure her camera roll was like faulty pipe, because that shit leaked so much stuff. But then she departs from tango. :( THEN SHE CAME BACK.

Offline zook.

« Reply #9 on: January 05, 2019, 09:01:31 pm »
balon is too wholesome for this world

heres to 2019 and 2020.

Spoiler: discord bullshitery (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Cool songs (click to show/hide)

Want a cool profile signature like mines? Contact me on discord and ill happily help ya

Offline isaiahp

• 🤤🤤
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • >:(
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 53
  • Likes Given: 211

[T]isaiah

• Total Badges: 7
    100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2019, 09:04:46 pm »
Can I have Executive by the end of 2019
yes
this is pog

Offline Ketteii

• Oyfn pripetchik, brent a fayerl.
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Glory to Arstotzka.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 199
  • Likes Given: 332

Ketteii

• Total Badges: 24
    .cL of the Month 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Brainstorm 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Invisible Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad 1000 Posts 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2019, 09:05:03 pm »
Human Resources: The Department of Human Resources will be altered, being so Community Leadership and Mentorship will function as one large group under the Department of HR. Hopefully a joined effort will help brings these groups back to their prior success.

This is an interesting idea. I hope it'll be fully fleshed out and revealed to the community in the upcoming weeks.

As this post was already made, I'm assuming that it'll be gone ahead with, regardless of feedback. A bit concerned, but hopeful.

Staff Training/b] - We will be actively training staff more often. We will focus on preparing technicians and Div Staff to be successful in their roles.

Promising. Looking forward.

• We will be more transparent why people have their positions, why they maintain it, etc. I welcome ANY of you to call out ANY staff member asking why they hold their position, what they do, etc. Make a thread, I welcome it. Why? There is no need for secrets on why people maintain their position(s).
  • TangoWorldWide will stop pushing so hard on the business front, and go more to a community/chilled out vibe. We were extremely laid back in 2014-2016, however we didn't receive as much push back as now (will be addressed in next paragraph).
  • Events will be held to a higher standard, with less requirements for them.
  • Some forum sections, etc will be re-worked!

Thank you for listening to the community, especially with how shit we typically are most of the time. These four things are the most important matters for Tango to tackle. I'm glad that it's being addressed.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

+vouch. Tremendous thank you, xyra. Means a lot.
You can safely assume that I'm sleep deprived at all times.

-neutral never seen you or talked to you, but judging from the comments imma give you -neutral lean towards vouch :D

Offline asta

• 𝘙𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦 𝘛𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘲𝘶𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦 𝘋𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮.
  • Officer of Community Relations
  • Forum Junkie
  • blockhopper300
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/realastaaron
    • https://www.twitch.tv/astaaron
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 88
  • Likes Given: 183

tw asta

• Total Badges: 12
    500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Invisible Croc-a-dil Certified Cutie Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #12 on: January 05, 2019, 09:11:24 pm »
+vouch
Very cool Balon,
Thank You!
Current Position(s):
Officer of Community Relations 8/6/2019

Past Positions:
Internal Affairs Manager 2/3/2019
Divisional Staff @ CSGO Bhop 18/7/2018 - 2/3/2019
Supplementary Admin @ CSGO Bhop 23/2/2018 - 18/7/2018

Offline Vita

• have you seen my son
  • Probationary Personnel
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExtinctorVita/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/extinctorvita
    • http://twitter.com/exinctorvita
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 322
  • Likes Given: 35

T.w² | birthday soup time

• Total Badges: 37
    4 Year Coin Certified Cutie Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Drunk Award Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2019, 09:18:37 pm »
i love this place

Offline skuft

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • The CS:S God
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/skuft/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 151
  • Likes Given: 71

skuft

• Total Badges: 22
    Mobile User Badge Collector (20) Lovable Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) White Knight Invisible Drunk Award 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2019, 09:23:24 pm »
The one consistent reason I've been talking about leaving Tango was due to the fact that it lost that old community feel.
I feel this will change that, so I'll remain here and do what I can for Tango in the time that I have free.
Of course I will never be able to be as active as I once was, but I want to go back to having an impact on what I work on in Tango.
Skuft you dumb as hell too lying about the ip i posted on because i was on a completely new OVH server meaning it was an ip you’ve never seen b4 and just wanted a shitty excuse to pump up your own ego, i wonder how man enough you would be if i sent some blues to your house boi you static af

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks