Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
586 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Teebz Report  (Read 173 times)

Offline SouthWind66

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Web Moderator
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 99
  • Likes Given: 334

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
[Closed] Teebz Report
« on: January 04, 2019, 08:15:58 pm »
Posting this on behalf of @Onelardyboi Since he is forum muted.

Your In-Game Name: Lardy
Abusing Admin: Teebz
Server this occurred on: JB
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): around 5, penut, 13
What was abused: /1up /tp
What happened (Be detailed): i acaently closed cells and teebz abused
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://youtu.be/BXhhdVsb4qQ
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): yes
« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 10:25:09 pm by TheWildThorn »
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 223

T.w2 | Teebz

• Total Badges: 30
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: Teebz Report
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 10:26:41 pm »
Slayed him with my knife, because he refused to slay himself, don't see the problem as I lost thirty points in the process. No higher admin on the time was willing to take action, so I wasn't going to let him be alive after causing two freedays prior + killing me with cell doors because he decided to close him. If Lardy's going to freekill and use his immunity to avoid being slayed (which he and another select person constantly does), I'm not going to let him run free.

Not sure how mentorship's doing right now, but @veni, I highly suggest that Lardy gets a mentor assigned to him ASAP. Acting like this as an administrator is frankly ridiculous, and after enough times that stuff like this happens, I feel it warrants a mentor.

Also after this incident he said something along the lines of, "Haha teebz it doesn't matter that you slayed me, I still got more than 30 points than you." This basically shows his disregard for avoiding a slay for his freekill (and it would be a ctban at this point but that's besides the point).
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 10:31:06 pm by Teebz »
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Offline john scoutman

• addyslave
  • Internal Affairs Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • bitch i be that broke boy
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JohnScoutman/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 290
  • Likes Given: 3

tw john scoutman m

• Total Badges: 32
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 White Knight 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 Quick Collector (15) Spammer-50 Lovable Badge Collector (20) I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) Ur-Banana Quick Collector (5) Invisible Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Admin of the Month 2017 Mobile User 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016
Re: Teebz Report
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 07:26:33 pm »
So I see two main things within this report: the accidental closing of cells and Teebz using admin to slay you.

I do find it clear that closing cells was an accident, but if you killed someone while doing that and they want you slain, you're supposed to do it. Because of your admin level you were immune to being slain unless you slayed yourself, which you didn't do. I don't really see that being worth a punishment or anything but I felt it needs to be pointed out. If you're the highest admin on you don't get to avoid the rules because no one else can enforce them.

As for Teebz, I feel like there were better ways of handling the situation. In the future if this were to happen, please provide proof of you telling Lardy to slay himself. Then if he doesn't do that, we can clearly see that he is using favoritism for himself. In the future don't 1up yourself to try and slay him, just get the evidence you need for a report on him for avoiding rules for his own gain.

I don't feel like a punishment is necessary here. Just a verbal warning to Lardy to make sure you slay yourself when necessary and to Teebz to handle things in the way mentioned above.

Sorry for the wait on the handling of this report.

Thread locked.

Regards,
john scoutman,
Internal Affairs Manager

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot