Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
597 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: Favortism and Targeting from Paidmin SorryItzMel  (Read 179 times)

Offline Pingu111

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Love isn't for ever.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

proify

• Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User Badge Collector (5) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
Favortism and Targeting from Paidmin SorryItzMel
« on: January 02, 2019, 08:55:01 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Proify
Admin: SorryItzMel
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Obama 5:58 1/1/19.
What was abused: Favortism / Freekilling / Targeting / Toxic
What happened (Be detailed): Hes mad for no reason that i dont know a rule and starts freekilling and targeting me
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):                   Below.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZONw47NhI&feature=youtu.be In this video on 2:23 you can see SorryItzMel Freekills me for standing to far and next to me (his brother) and he doesnt kill him. Sadly this is not the only thing he does, I Do not have prove of this but he slayed me while i was persuing him for rebeling while I killed him he thought he had to slay me so the next round (new map) i asked him why he slayed me and he straight up muted me for this more people can confirm this an admin could confirm this (kicks) Mel Is being very toxic on the server and also has reported me for not knowing an command. By the way this his own video of reporting me. I and other people would agree with me that he should be mentored or watched. Im sorry to disturb you with this and hope you will find your way in the consluying of this report. Have a nice day greeting Proify

@fred @kicks @isaiah @capie @Teebz
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 09:27:47 pm by Pingu111 »
Not today

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 223

T.w2 | Teebz

• Total Badges: 30
    2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: Favortism and Targeting from Paidmin SorryItzMel
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 09:42:39 pm »
I was tagged so I'll give my two cents (don't worry I'm adding to this report).

Since Lardy's report on Proify, both Mel and Lardy have been near-harassing Proify and I've seen them bring up how Proify a horrible admin and various mentions of Lardy's report on Proify. These comments usually degrade into a full-on argument between Proify+Mel/Lardy, and I've found myself having to step in between these arguments at various times. I feel that these exchanges are ridiculous, and something should be done to stop this toxic behavior that just worsens (server/admin) chat.

I'll try to stay moderately neutral in the final outcome, but I just want this constant badgering from both sides to stop. Thanks :D
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Offline Freddy ♡

• Divisional Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Nooperton has big gay pls gtfoh
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 100
  • Likes Given: 305

T.w² тғ Fred The Gaeмer

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2019, 12:20:15 am »
When I get on jailbreak and not only Mel disrespecting Proify, but also Lardy (who is melz brother, we all know by now) decides to amp it up and post disrespectful images on the server in spite to harass someone that's just trying to have fun... I've banned lardy for 30 minutes after telling him 3 times to stop, and he consistently continued on until he posted this and got himself banned for 30 minutes. Like Teebz said the bickering from both sides is unnecessary overall.. But the two brothers in question on this report are 100% targeting proify obviously.

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Jailbreak- Divisional Staff
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline Urmom

• Novice Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 41

T.w² | Urmom

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 12:52:17 pm »
I don’t wanna argue, but if you rewatch the own video that I posted, you can see it was a legit kill. Also 1/2 the stuff in your report is incorrect and false. However, I will admit I was being very toxic at the time and there for, I feel I am entitled to a 30 minute ban, Proify, I apologize deeply, and because I am very sorry, also I will try not to be as toxic in the near future of T.w

« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 12:55:15 pm by Urmom »
•Toxic 👍🔥
•Abuse my powers👍🔥
•Cause trouble👍🔥

•Blame everything I do on Pooky and other paidmans and leave when I get caught👍🔥

Get in trouble?  Bitch please

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks