Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
571 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: Changes rules mid fuckign giveaway  (Read 228 times)

Offline moon

• ill suck ur toes
  • Supporter
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • i eat ass i eat ass i eat ass i eat ass i eat ass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198185674374
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 212
  • Likes Given: 163

moon

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Spammer-100 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 100 Poll Votes Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Overruled - Rez's Badge Summer 2017 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
Changes rules mid fuckign giveaway
« on: January 01, 2019, 10:15:15 pm »
Your In-Game Name: moon
Their In-Game Name: T.w²| Sargent Lardy (forum profile @Onelardyboi )
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): STEAM_0:1:151656894
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): around 9:40 pm i think round 6 on clouds
What rule(s) were broken: Broke the rules on a giveaway
What happened (Be detailed): Basically this guy is hosting a Santa model giveaway on clouds. He said were doing sharks and minnows and basically thatch when the CT's have to stand on the line and knife the T's as the try to get past but they cant get off the line. There are 10 seconds left on the clock and 2 people left so while we are going he randomly says okay im going off the line when i get past him and knifes me breaking the rules mid fuckign round so i lose the giveaway. Pure autism. Gimme my santa model pls thx :)
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://youtu.be/cVvK4X-ZBHA
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 11:15:40 pm by moon »

Offline Urmom

• Novice Member
  • Forum Starter
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 41

T.w² | Urmom

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Changes rules mid fuckign giveaway
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 05:47:48 pm »
Hello, moon.

I know it was and did seem very unfair and to be honest, it was unfair. Lardy really did try to make it fair and he felt bad and he just wanted to try to make it all in one round. And you were the last one to leave past the line however he didn’t have time to do another round. Sorry, but you can’t win ‘em all

Also you spelled fucking wrong lmao.
There’s nothing that can really change now, and next time Lardy does a giveaway it will hopefully be I guess a bit more fair.

•Toxic 👍🔥
•Abuse my powers👍🔥
•Cause trouble👍🔥

•Blame everything I do on Pooky and other paidmans and leave when I get caught👍🔥

Get in trouble?  Bitch please

Offline moon

• ill suck ur toes
  • Supporter
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

moon

Spammer-100 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 100 Poll Votes Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Overruled - Rez's Badge Summer 2017 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 09:24:52 pm »
Hello, moon.

I know it was and did seem very unfair and to be honest, it was unfair. Lardy really did try to make it fair and he felt bad and he just wanted to try to make it all in one round. And you were the last one to leave past the line however he didn’t have time to do another round. Sorry, but you can’t win ‘em all

Also you spelled fucking wrong lmao.
There’s nothing that can really change now, and next time Lardy does a giveaway it will hopefully be I guess a bit more fair.
first of all, pretty sure this report isnt on you so you can hop off his dick. Second, i dont care if he was trying to fit it into one round still doenst mean he can cheat middle of the fucking round. Also there is something i can change now, which is get me a santa model spawned in bruh.

Offline moon

• ill suck ur toes
  • Supporter
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

moon

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2019, 07:46:12 am »
bump

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com