Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
273 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Proify donor admin abuse  (Read 416 times)

Offline Urmom

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
  • Ryry is bad. And ur boi is ban.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 3
  • Likes Given: 66

CSGOPoints.com SorryItzMel

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User
[Closed] Proify donor admin abuse
« on: January 01, 2019, 06:51:54 pm »
Your In-Game Name:
Abusing Admin: Proify
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Obama 5:58 1/1/19. My time (cali time) 2:58
What was abused: CT ban, 1up, unmute, misuse of admin chat.
What happened (Be detailed): I was on JB for a while and Proify was just abusing and I finally decided to record and report him.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):                   Below.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree.

https://gyazo.com/a44dc017b93e9060077a92de9737bfc3
Misuse of admin chat to show anger towards me.

https://gyazo.com/ca9006859f9d60cddcf1e75fd3f68db1
More misuse.

https://gyazo.com/430ab096f50bfd9541a0a7b1a028969e

In this screen shot you see Proify CT banning Make A Wish kid For indefinitely (his 3rd time permanent ct banning someone) It looks like he was CT banning for FKing 2 people and he adds
In the front there is no number that he would want to ct ban for Ex.(/ctban balon 15 Freekill) the 15 isn't there So he wasn't trying to ban for an amount

https://gyazo.com/50fb14f1f3b723a3b2e289f1cc6bd9ac

You can see Proify 1uping him self then unmuting him self but if you look lower in the screenshot you would see that there are higher admins on (me and Lardy) but he didn't ask for an 1up

https://gyazo.com/5edb3a0d64e976bc368b6cb559f0ea36

Just abusing @all chat

https://gyazo.com/ba1449eb832054c8dd34a5c8959654f2

https://gyazo.com/411df6932a198269b9941ad1b5b41e3e

Mor and main.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6ZONw47NhI&feature=youtu.be

False 1up, false unmute, cursing at me w/ racism and toxic.

edit: Lardy and I collaborated to make this post. I think you should look.

@Urbana @Wumbear @Freddy ♡ @veni @Alex @Adam52 @Tinygreendino @doc @Kicks @Rob0t @Onelardyboi 

@TheWildThorn @Zach Find him a good mentor please.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2019, 03:11:40 am by TheWildThorn »
•Toxic 👍🔥
•Abuse my powers👍🔥
•Cause trouble👍🔥

•Blame everything I do on Pooky and other paidmans and leave when I get caught👍🔥

Get in trouble?  Bitch please

Offline Alamo

• VEGAN BTW
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Remember the Alamo
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/alamo_
    • http://www.twitch.tv/solidomaxino
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 19
  • Likes Given: 12

tw ALAMO

100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Proify donor admin abuse
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2019, 07:06:36 pm »
Literally The day before he bought his admin he was banned for mute evading to say the n word.
God, we have sombody to trade for X

What rule(s) were broken: Racism
What happened (Be detailed):He drew a swastika out of bullets in a wall

This is quite the shit post if u ask me and I really wanna lock it but im gonna leave it up for a few days so u get ur sugar rush out little kiddies :D

Offline Urmom

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2019, 07:40:01 pm »
Literally The day before he bought his admin he was banned for mute evading to say the n word.

https://bans.tangoworldwide.net/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=Proify&Submit=Search

21 bans. Wow.
•Toxic 👍🔥
•Abuse my powers👍🔥
•Cause trouble👍🔥

•Blame everything I do on Pooky and other paidmans and leave when I get caught👍🔥

Offline Pingu111

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Love isn't for ever.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

proify

• Total Badges: 7
    Mobile User Badge Collector (5) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 09:13:02 pm »
I just love it how you litterly turned the whole story. I have my admin 1 day playing and still have to learn to commands and learn to not use Mainchat and use teamchat to type in adminchat and admins are helping me with getting my commands under control. You freekilled me thats why i 1upped myself and unmuted because you probebly would say dont 1up so i would explain myself you are freekilling as an admin and getting mad that i dont control the commands yet, personaly i think this is very immature of you. and about the racism thing that was before the admin. i am not someone that is racist im just trying to be funny. I will behave myself in that point and way. this is my story and feel free to connect me on my steam Proify <3
Not today

Offline Urmom

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 09:49:07 pm »
I just love it how you litterly turned the whole story. I have my admin 1 day playing and still have to learn to commands and learn to not use Mainchat and use teamchat to type in adminchat and admins are helping me with getting my commands under control. You freekilled me thats why i 1upped myself and unmuted because you probebly would say dont 1up so i would explain myself you are freekilling as an admin and getting mad that i dont control the commands yet, personaly i think this is very immature of you. and about the racism thing that was before the admin. i am not someone that is racist im just trying to be funny. I will behave myself in that point and way. this is my story and feel free to connect me on my steam Proify <3

Buddy, did you even care to look at the proof
? Today isn’t your first day, and when I was admin, the first thing I did was read the rules. I understand that today is your “Firstday”(It isn’t) and your really mad so you felt like you needed to curse me out (which is shown on the Youtube video) but your calling me “immature”. You can’t even handle criticism LMAO. That story is 100% fake and if you need the exact times and dates, just feel free to ask. And that was just on 2 hours of playing with you I got all of that. And how do you have 21 bans. Learn the rules
Admins feel free to posts and say what you feel.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2019, 09:52:06 pm by Urmom »
•Toxic 👍🔥
•Abuse my powers👍🔥
•Cause trouble👍🔥

Offline Fijix

• Shooter 🔫🔫
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Starter
  • No cap 🧢
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198238032334/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 12
  • Likes Given: 6

tw fijix

Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2019, 11:29:22 pm »
I was online when all of this was going down and I’m going to give my opinion. Proify is a new admin and is just learning the commands, there were multiple times where he asked in admin chat on how to do specific commands(like how to swap a ct correctly). @Pingu111  You should just cool down and chill for a bit since like you said you are getting use to it. You should not be the first admin in action when a problem is happening and should just observe how other experienced admins handle the job. For instance the ct banning. You should discuss this stuff in admin chat instead of doing it all yourself , hence why they have it.
For the next thing the use of the admin chat, you should not being saying pointless stuff like “Ryry is offline”. None really cares if he is offline. (jk <3) Admin chat should only Be used to inform other people what’s going on.
I’m conclusion I do not think Proify should get his admin removed since he only had it for a day or two. He should get mentor ship on how the commands work and how to use them correctly.
I don't take L's

Offline Pingu111

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Love isn't for ever.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 0

proify

Mobile User Badge Collector (5) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2019, 11:50:53 pm »
it is my first day actually i have proof of that. And you could just help me with the commands and the treathen me with the report and stuff i made a mistake why you need to be so toxic. Ur being toxic to 90% of the server try to watch ur toxism and i dont like
Buddy, did you even care to look at the proof
? Today isn’t your first day, and when I was admin, the first thing I did was read the rules. I understand that today is your “Firstday”(It isn’t) and your really mad so you felt like you needed to curse me out (which is shown on the Youtube video) but your calling me “immature”. You can’t even handle criticism LMAO. That story is 100% fake and if you need the exact times and dates, just feel free to ask. And that was just on 2 hours of playing with you I got all of that. And how do you have 21 bans. Learn the rules
Admins feel free to posts and say what you feel.w
It is my firstday while playing, i can take critism if you handle it nicely not threathen me but if you mature enough to talk to me man to man and not on this dumb report then feel free to contact me. my story is 100% i have told it in my perspective and aleady explained it to some admins. I think you should help me and not report me there is not need for that, i made a mistake and as an new paidmin i would like it more if you could help me it with my problem and not that you report me for something like that.  I have 21 bans bcs i troll and say the n word a lot. I also told admins i want a new start and proof myself i can behave on this server with this said i am going to do that. All the things you reported me for are just the mistakes I made. the 1up on myself is because you freekilled me and the unmute was because you said dont 1up. in the video should be the proof of you freekilling me <3 And please watch your toxism in the server more then 2 admins have warned you about that and you replied with: can you do anything?? NO YOU CANT HAHAH BCS IM A HIGHER ADMIN!!! very immature of you in my point of vision. greetings proify
Not today

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 58
  • Likes Given: 88

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 03:11:26 am »
There is actually quite a decent amount of abuse here.
@Pingu111 I understand you may be new to admin, but that doesn't mean you get a free pass to abuse.
Some of these, "mistakes" are easily avoidable by reading the admin handbook and having more knowledge on the provisions of being an admin.
Something like using the wrong admin chat I could see as being a mistake, admin all chat and admin team chat are very similar in the style you issue them.
However, things like 1upping yourself, that isn't a mistake. That's simply not knowing the rules, and you are not suppose to 1up yourself with higher ups online.
As an admin, you have a lot of responsibility. Yes, we want you to enjoy your new privilege, but you need to be more careful with it.

I remember first becoming an admin, there's a lot of new rules you need to know on top of the Jailbreak rules, that's why I was insanely cautious when using my admin commands at first.
I always use to have the admin handbook up in a window, then could Shift+Tab Ctrl+F keywords whenever I was about to issue a command and wanted to make sure I was right.
Also, sometimes, it's better not to use your commands. Sitting back and seeing how other responsible admins issue commands is a good first step to learning how it's done.
Start slow, don't issue commands left and right if you're not fully comfortable with them or if you aren't confident you what you're doing.

It would be cruel to suspend you as a new admin, so I will use this report just as a warning.
However, you need to re-read the admin handbook and be more cautious with your commands.
If you're caught abusing the commands again, you will be suspended. It's an important role, make sure you perform it right.
You may ask admins around you if you have questions, and can even enroll in a Mentorship course to ensure you don't abuse.

As for now, this'll just be a warning.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean