Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
269 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: Member of the Month Nominations (January, 2019)  (Read 735 times)

Offline SouthWind66 ™

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Staff Director
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 147
  • Likes Given: 392

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 19
    Badges: (View All)
    Lovable 2 Year Coin 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Member of the Month Nominations (January, 2019)
« on: January 01, 2019, 04:05:35 pm »

Welcome to the Member of the Month Nominations thread for January, 2019!

Admins, Staff, and Members can all be nominated for Member of the Month.
Community polls for Member of the Month go up on the 28th, ending on the 1st of next month with both Staff's choice / Community's choice (if it applies).

The Member of the Month award is an award given to one standout member of our community every single month based on their character, contributions, activity, and involvement in our network as Staff, Admin or simply a Member. Each month members will be nominated, voted on, and selected for this title. Want to learn more about how it all works? Head over to this thread.

Spoiler: Rules/Guidelines (click to show/hide)

This nomination will begin today. Time until responses stop counting: Nominations Closed!

These are your requirements for eligible nominees:
  • They have 0% Forum Warning Level
  • User has No Active Ban on SourceBans/Teamspeak/Forums
  • They have not won/received MOTM in the previous month
  • They are an Official Member, Admin or Staff of TangoWorldWide.
  • The nominee cannot be yourself.
  • The nominee must only be nominated for contributions that involve their actions during the month of nomination
  • The nominee has not already been nominated in this thread (unless the previous nomination was denied for lack of effort)
  • The nominee has not been nominated by the same user as last month (if it applies)
  • Nominations must show effort and clearly display contribution
  • Nominees must not link their nomination/voting thread anywhere in order to gain support, nor can others do this on the behalf of nominees.

When you list your nomination, tag their @ Username. Also, include their forum profile link!

Reply to this thread! Do NOT create a new one or your nomination will not be counted!
Code: [Select]
[b]Nomination:[/b] @ Username
[b]Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?):[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.

Remember: Members CANNOT ask others to nominate them!

Dream we will miss you more than you know. I don't think you know how much joy you brought to this community, and how your energy alone inspired us all. You were my mentor, friend, and someone I will always look up to. <3 Rest easy my friend <3
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 201
  • Likes Given: 209

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Re: Member of the Month Nominations (January, 2019)
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2019, 02:32:10 pm »
Nomination: @SouthWind66
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Doing buttload of stuff while I’m gone and even when I’m here.
Additional Information: Doin’ a lot for a web slave.

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline S.

• I'M IN LOVE
  • Legends
  • 5k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1539
  • Likes Given: 5

t.w² sdot

• Total Badges: 40
    Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2019, 12:40:47 am »
Nomination: @asta @beaturasta @:b:sta @BhopDiv @MyProdigy
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=61441.new#new - Many big namer Bhop zones, constant administration on the server, brainstorms ideas and works on bugs with Damien and I, and does a lot of work with the community on the server to ensure our merged over server is at its best.

He's also very vocal and cooperative and is almost always willing to help me with something or reach out to others if he needs help.

Additional Information: He runs the number one Tango server bro, other than surf but that shit runs itself so it don't count

-= ♥ =-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Damien

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • i like working on servers
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/ripdamien
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 49
  • Likes Given: 91

damien

• Total Badges: 8
    Spammer-25 Ur-Banana Badge Collector (5) Invisible 100 Posts Member of the Month 2018 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 12:46:29 am »
Nomination: @Freddy ♡
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Freddy has been one of the most communicative, dedicated, and active divisional staff members I have worked with so far. He has been a huge help with a lot of feature requests, bug reporting, admin stuff, general questions, and plenty of other things related to Jailbreak.
Additional Information: Keep it up buddy :')

Offline Dox

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Used to be the best QA around
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/32BitJava/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 45
  • Likes Given: 40

doxially

• Total Badges: 12
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2019, 08:32:00 pm »
Nomination: @sTunned_
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Amazing cl leader, Is very hard working with cl and is trying to do the best he can, Also does a lot of captain work for LSPD and deserves this.
Additional Information: He is my fucking dad

clickity clack, anyone who called me a furry is getting whacked.

My favorite memory, was when this one girl joined tango. for the like fifth time. She started so much drama. I'm pretty sure her camera roll was like faulty pipe, because that shit leaked so much stuff. But then she departs from tango. :( THEN SHE CAME BACK.

Offline sTunned_

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Rest easy Elwa.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198325185362/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/stunnedd_
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 5

sTunned_

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2019, 08:07:43 pm »
Nomination: @Ketteii
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): He's is insanely active with claims on the FTCS as well as showing crazy amounts of dedication to helping restructure Community Leadership.
Additional Information: Ketteii is an absolute UNIT.

ℝ𝕠𝕫ℝ𝕠𝕔𝕜𝕤 𝕚𝕤 #𝟙 𝕔𝕃 𝕞𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣

Offline RozRocks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 48
  • Likes Given: 18

RozRocks @Simply.gg

• Total Badges: 25
    Lovable 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2019, 10:47:01 pm »
Nomination: @skuft 
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): He's been doing a great job as a supervisor
Additional Information: Nah

« Last Edit: January 12, 2019, 11:21:59 pm by RozRocks »

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 201
  • Likes Given: 209

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2019, 10:52:58 pm »
Nomination: @skuft 
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): He nominated me for member of the month
Additional Information: Nah

Give a better reason, or won't be accepting this and receiving a warning.
@RozRocks
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline skuft

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • The CS:S God
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/skuft/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 151
  • Likes Given: 71

skuft

• Total Badges: 22
    Mobile User Badge Collector (20) Lovable Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) White Knight Invisible Drunk Award 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2019, 11:21:49 pm »
Nomination: @RozRocks
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Has done a lot for FiveM and coded DBan and other shit.
Additional Information: This man deserves MOTM for his hard work and dedication to TangoWorldWide.

Skuft you dumb as hell too lying about the ip i posted on because i was on a completely new OVH server meaning it was an ip you’ve never seen b4 and just wanted a shitty excuse to pump up your own ego, i wonder how man enough you would be if i sent some blues to your house boi you static af

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks