Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
567 Players in 16 Servers

Author Topic: [Accepted] Freds Prestige App  (Read 358 times)

Offline Fred ♡

[Accepted] Freds Prestige App
« on: December 30, 2018, 05:53:15 am »
Real Name (optional): Joseph

Age (optional):23

Timezone (click here for help):   America/Phoenix

How many hours a day do you spend on our Forums, on average: I would say around maybe 3 or four depending on if im on csgo, and I can easily tab in and out to multi task.

[b]What are thing(s) you are passionate with/knowledgeable about that you could help others with[/b]: csgo jailbreak, how 2 play guitar hero on expert, i'm good at making sandwiches too..i like to consider myself an entrepreneur of the hidden crafts.

Why do you want to be a part of Prestigebecause who wouldn't want a dope ass forum bar like that, also i'm friends with a good number of people in the group.

What other sort of groups are you a part of, if any, outside of TangoI hang out with some baaaad people irl dog.... but my favorite group of people to associate with are gaymers ^>^

What do you want to get out of joining Prestigesome cool forum bar that will make me feel like I am considerably relevant to a degree.

Do you find that the needs of the populous is more, just as, or less important than the needs of the individual: let me just say dog, the fact that I had  to google populous says a lot about this question and i'm not sure we will get an answer for it.

Explain your answer to the previous question in depth:   well I've been doing a lot of self meditation lately, and I've come to term with the fact  that I am quite unintellectual. And so I had to result to an AI search engine to figure out what Populous meant.. and yeah, I just wasn't ready for words I didn't know

When you serve others, do you do it for recognition of what you've done, or for another reason, and explain: I mean if we're talking about serving others like at a resteraunt, I do it for a job... But I haven't been a server for a couple months so that's out of the blue... but when a server does give the person they are serving the food that is to be served, they should do it with recognition of what they've done so it doesn't seem like they are like black out drunk and they don't know what happened 10 minutes later.... right?

How have you already served others, here in Tangoworldwide (it's alright if you haven't):    I've served some cold hard justice on the CSGO JAILBREAK server in payments of bans and other mischievous Admin duties.... I also bought @Revolver Ross  PUBG

Who is your waifu (NOT OPTIONAL VERY REQUIRED):    @SouthWind66

Were you asked or referred by anyone to apply and if so who:   Nooo

Any Further questions or comments:
    I need some sleep dog can u pm me when u accept or deny me pls also if this takes as long as MMOMorons ima kms
« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 03:44:22 am by S. »

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Online Navy

Re: Freds Prestige App
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 04:10:37 pm »
vouch, Has been a great div staff and has done a lot of positive things to help jb and this community.

+vouch
Your Gay LMAO

Offline SouthWind66

• 𝓲𝓷𝓼𝓹𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓵 𝓺𝓾𝓸𝓽𝓮
  • Program Director
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/southwind66
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • None...i think
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 132
  • Likes Given: 375

T.w² | SouthWind66 м

• Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 500 Posts Ur-Banana Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Summer 2018 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 01:32:41 am »
+vouch, big waifu here. Fred is perfect for prestige...

(Plus, ya know, #fletch-gang)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline S.

• boose ♥
  • 5k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1534
  • Likes Given: 2

t.w² sdot

• Total Badges: 40
    Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2019, 07:38:19 pm »
@Freddy ♡ 75 fletching and you're in big guy
-= ♥ =-

Offline Itachi

• BANNED
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198813153070/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 29
  • Likes Given: 5

???????????? @Simply.gg

• Total Badges: 8
    Lovable 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Ur-Banana 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2019, 08:26:56 pm »
+vouch great application

Offline Fred ♡

« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2019, 03:42:50 am »
@S. done

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline S.

• boose ♥
  • 5k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1534
  • Likes Given: 2

t.w² sdot

• Total Badges: 40
    Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2019, 03:44:07 am »
-= ♥ =-

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot