Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
258 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Bobby Abusing Admin  (Read 276 times)

Offline BJBGaming1

• BJB
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • What's for dinner?
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/BJBGaming1
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 20
  • Likes Given: 7

T.w² | BJBGaming1

• Total Badges: 3
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
[Closed] Bobby Abusing Admin
« on: December 29, 2018, 04:17:54 pm »
Your In-Game Name: BJBGaming1

Abusing Admin: Bobby

Server this occurred on: G-Mod TTT MC

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round):December 29th 2018 at 4:08 PM EST on ttt_minecraft_b5 round 5

What was abused: We couldn't slay Bobby cause he was higher rank, and he refused to slay himself.

What happened (Be detailed): Danicho (traitor) was hit with a pickaxe by Butter (innocent). Danicho then called a KOS on Butter, and killed Butter. Once Bobby (innocent) realized that Butter was an innocent, Bobby killed Danicho. Danicho then reported Bobby for RDM of Traitor, which would be 2 slays. Since Bobby is a higher rank, we can't slay him, and he refused to slay himself, and he said to either report him or drop it, so here I am reporting him.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): Screenshots of the chat and RDM logs and report https://imgur.com/a/yvKF8Dv

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): I agree
« Last Edit: December 30, 2018, 07:25:36 pm by TheWildThorn »
Current Positions:
3rd B-Hop Div Staff
Garry's Mod TTT Mentorship

Discord: BJBGaming1#8354

Offline Danicho468

• The Reincarnation of Bob Ross
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • What the hell is happening?
    • steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390471574/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 27

Danicho The Happy ????Tree????

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: Bobby Abusing Admin
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 04:19:22 pm »
 @Loo  have fun.  he also just no cliped through something to kill me in round.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 04:37:37 pm by Danicho468 »
Current Positions: Senior Member
Former Positions: GMOD TTT Elite Admin, GMOD TTT Admin, GMOD TTT Moderator, GMOD TTT Trial Moderator, Mentorship,CL
 Discord danicho#5466

Offline BJBGaming1

• BJB
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • What's for dinner?
    • View Profile

T.w² | BJBGaming1

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 04:37:29 pm »
He just abused some more, he no clipped while alive in the middle of the round - https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1607215432

If you look at chat you can see him using the !noclip command.
Current Positions:
3rd B-Hop Div Staff

Offline Loo

• Just a chicken
  • Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Something?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/swagaloo
    • https://www.twitch.tv/mr_loo
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 120
  • Likes Given: 156

T.w² | Loo ★

• Total Badges: 26
    Invisible Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 Gstad's Squad 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2018, 04:52:53 pm »
@Bobby

Will respond after stefan

jess was here 💜

Offline Bobby

• TangoLive
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1092
  • Likes Given: 261

tw bobby

• Total Badges: 33
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 05:02:38 pm »
Noclip report: It was on round end, I was the only person alive, and there were ~6 people in the server, all Tango members. I am so sorry for this atrocious display of admin abilities.
Edit: it doesn't even fucking show me actually using it, it's literally just a screenshot of me typing the command lmao. I went to see if there is an S&W on the top of dolls like in the original.

Original report: Danicho killed an innocent, so I killed him. I cannot verify whether or not someone hit someone mid-round with a pickaxe. They can easily be lying, so i killed him because he killed an innocent. Regardless, the rules clearly state you can kill someone for killing an innocent, regardless of the reason. They do not demarcate whether or not you can't kill someone if they killed in self-defense. They're pretty clear; there's nothing in the MOTD that says I cannot kill someone who killed another innocent because they hit them with a crowbar.

Last edit:
Killing or KOSing an innocent or detective (RDM chains are common, and occur when one person kills an innocent for no reason, then another person kills the killer for killing an innocent, and over and over again until it stops. In which case, only the person who started killing for no reason will receive punishment).
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:06:38 pm by Bobby »
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

Offline Danicho468

• The Reincarnation of Bob Ross
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • What the hell is happening?
    • steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390471574/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 27

Danicho The Happy ????Tree????

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 05:06:47 pm »
I have a pic of it being used and more than 6 were on https://imgur.com/5o1by8P dont mind the other monitor

« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:10:55 pm by Danicho468 »
Current Positions: Senior Member
Former Positions: GMOD TTT Elite Admin, GMOD TTT Admin, GMOD TTT Moderator, GMOD TTT Trial Moderator, Mentorship,CL
 Discord danicho#5466

Offline Bobby

• TangoLive
  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1092
  • Likes Given: 261

tw bobby

• Total Badges: 33
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 05:08:35 pm »
I have a pic of it being used and more than 6 were on
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

Offline BJBGaming1

• BJB
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • What's for dinner?
    • View Profile

T.w² | BJBGaming1

« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2018, 05:10:06 pm »
Noclip report: It was on round end, I was the only person alive, and there were ~6 people in the server, all Tango members. I am so sorry for this atrocious display of admin abilities.
Edit: it doesn't even fucking show me actually using it, it's literally just a screenshot of me typing the command lmao. I went to see if there is an S&W on the top of dolls like in the original.

Original report: Danicho killed an innocent, so I killed him. I cannot verify whether or not someone hit someone mid-round with a pickaxe. They can easily be lying, so i killed him because he killed an innocent. Regardless, the rules clearly state you can kill someone for killing an innocent, regardless of the reason. They do not demarcate whether or not you can't kill someone if they killed in self-defense. They're pretty clear; there's nothing in the MOTD that says I cannot kill someone who killed another innocent because they hit them with a crowbar.

Last edit:
Killing or KOSing an innocent or detective (RDM chains are common, and occur when one person kills an innocent for no reason, then another person kills the killer for killing an innocent, and over and over again until it stops. In which case, only the person who started killing for no reason will receive punishment).

EVEN if that's the case, you shouldn't be no clipping really at all, seeing if there is a gun really isn't a good reason to no clip.

Also, according to that logic, if you shoot me for 99 damage randomly, and i kill you back, that means that another player can just come in a kill me, no, I don't think it works like that.
Current Positions:
3rd B-Hop Div Staff

Offline Loo

• Just a chicken
  • Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • Something?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/swagaloo
    • https://www.twitch.tv/mr_loo
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 120
  • Likes Given: 156

T.w² | Loo ★

• Total Badges: 26
    Invisible Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Coby Wizowd Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 Gstad's Squad 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2018, 05:12:16 pm »
After reading all responses, there will be no action to Stefan.

The noclip was done at the end of the round after looking through logs, the time you posted Stefan saying "!noclip" was at the end of the round.

As for the second report where he killed an innocent for killing an innocent. As Stefan posted the rules, he is correct to not have been slain. He killed an innocent for calling a KOS on an innocent.

-snip-
-snip-
Also, according to that logic, if you shoot me for 99 damage randomly, and i kill you back, that means that another player can just come in a kill me, no, I don't think it works like that.

Yes that is how it works.

I'm closing this report.

Staff please read up on MOTD and Admin Handbook
If you have any questions, please feel free to dm me on discord.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2018, 05:18:25 pm by Loo »

jess was here 💜

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks