Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
297 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: Selling red candy cane tracer and player models  (Read 159 times)

Offline near

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/near3/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/near3___
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 4

ⁿᵉᵃʳ

• Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
Selling red candy cane tracer and player models
« on: December 29, 2018, 01:24:19 pm »
Selling red candy cane tracer.

Selling Cortana and Lara Croft Player Models. SOLD

Selling a copy of fallout 76 super cheap. SOLD

Add me here: https://steamcommunity.com/id/near3/

Looking for credits or skins.

« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 02:59:39 pm by near3 »
To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand the concept of being Rick Rolled. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. The amount of skill needed to comprehend the lines “I’m never gonna give you up” is unexplainable. Only a true Rick Roll fan understands the rush of being Rick Rolled. It is often said that many heroin addicts have been cured by the Rick Roll due to the rush being 9000 times greater. However without a positive outlook on life and a high IQ, the average person is not able to wrap their head around the possibilities that being Rick Rolled provides. For example, the dance that Rick does when the lines “I’m never gonna give you up” are being sung have exceeded many people’s expectations through time. The snap of the fingers on both hands that are incredibly coordinated by Rick takes pure skill and determination that not just anyone can do. If people truly understood the power of the Rick Roll, true peace can undoubtedly be achieved in this cruel and cold world. However if everyone does understand it, we must be responsible with what we are entrusted with! I truly believe that this is possible and that mankind will take a much needed turn towards the path of peace. But once this path is turned upon we must be responsible with this power. With great power comes great responsibility!

Offline BOT Tango

• TangoBOT
  • 5k Poster
  • You wish you were a BOT.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 34
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 26
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 3 Year Coin 5000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Selling red candy cane tracer
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2018, 01:24:19 pm »
"Selling red candy cane tracer" is not endorsed by TangoWorldWide and this entry is the sole property of USER:near3! Be sure to read below for more information about this topic and our Marketplace Policies!

Hello near3,

I am BOT Tango, and I thank you for posting in TangoWorldWide's Marketplace! Please note that I have been instructed to post on your topic once to ensure the safety of the buyers and sellers that use our forum!

TangoWorldWide Notice:

Although we will take the proper measures on scam reports, we cannot guarantee recovery of lost, scammed, or stolen property. TangoWorldWide is NOT responsible for any lost, scammed, stolen, or hijacked ITEMS - ACCOUNTS - PRODUCTS - MONEY - PROPERTY. Each thread can be reviewed by our staff, and staff-vouches may be requested, but we cannot ensure these threads are completely safe!

Please read and follow our Rules & Policies, and stay safe while using our exchange services!

If you have any further questions, please contact balon

We thank you for choosing TangoWorldWide.net.
-BOT Tango & Administration

-Signature of the Month #2's winner, designed by pixie!

Offline near

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/near3/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/near3___
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 4

ⁿᵉᵃʳ

• Total Badges: 9
    100 Posts 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Selling red candy cane tracer and copy of fallout 76
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2018, 07:00:58 pm »
Added more items (bump)
To be fair you have to have a very high IQ to understand the concept of being Rick Rolled. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. The amount of skill needed to comprehend the lines “I’m never gonna give you up” is unexplainable. Only a true Rick Roll fan understands the rush of being Rick Rolled. It is often said that many heroin addicts have been cured by the Rick Roll due to the rush being 9000 times greater. However without a positive outlook on life and a high IQ, the average person is not able to wrap their head around the possibilities that being Rick Rolled provides. For example, the dance that Rick does when the lines “I’m never gonna give you up” are being sung have exceeded many people’s expectations through time. The snap of the fingers on both hands that are incredibly coordinated by Rick takes pure skill and determination that not just anyone can do. If people truly understood the power of the Rick Roll, true peace can undoubtedly be achieved in this cruel and cold world. However if everyone does understand it, we must be responsible with what we are entrusted with! I truly believe that this is possible and that mankind will take a much needed turn towards the path of peace. But once this path is turned upon we must be responsible with this power. With great power comes great responsibility!

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks