Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
272 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Abusive Admin report on Ady  (Read 165 times)

Offline Dox

• Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • Used to be the best QA around
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/32BitJava/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 43
  • Likes Given: 40

tw doxially

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
[Closed] Abusive Admin report on Ady
« on: December 24, 2018, 11:45:41 am »
Your In-Game Name: Mason Dox
Abusing Admin: Duke Nachbar
Server this occurred on: Five, Tangorp
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): around 11:25 ish on 12/24/2018
What was abused: Jailing me and making me lose all my weapons and weed
What happened (Be detailed): So most of the people in the server including me were using OOC for what it shouldn't be used for someone used colored chat and I was wondering how to do it so when I went to open my chrome and look up how to use color in chat I guess Ady posted in chat anyone using OOC in a wrong way will get a jail time I was not here at the time and doing something how out of character so when I came back I went right to the chat box and tried it not reading any messages beforehand and guess what he says mason... and then goes on to jail me and make me loose my 35k gun and 30k worth of weed since there were cops on. It doesn't make sense for me to lose those items because he said 15min jailtime, not 15min jailtime and lose 65k worth of stuff too. If I saw the message before I would have never done it in the first place. I really just want my items comp back.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: December 25, 2018, 10:01:36 pm by skuft »
clickity clack, anyone who called me a furry is getting whacked.

Offline skuft

• BANNED
  • Forum Junkie
  • The CS:S God
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/skuft/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 150
  • Likes Given: 71

skuft

• Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) Lovable Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) White Knight Invisible Drunk Award 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
Re: Abusive Admin report on Ady
« Reply #1 on: December 25, 2018, 10:01:23 pm »
User requested this to be closed.

/locked
Skuft you dumb as hell too lying about the ip i posted on because i was on a completely new OVH server meaning it was an ip you’ve never seen b4 and just wanted a shitty excuse to pump up your own ego, i wonder how man enough you would be if i sent some blues to your house boi you static af

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks