Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
274 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Willy Nelson & Jayden Carter Report  (Read 278 times)

Offline boomboxdanca

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 3

T.w² | boomboxdanca

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] Willy Nelson & Jayden Carter Report
« on: December 20, 2018, 08:05:30 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Seth Campbell

Their In-Game Name: Willy Nelson and Jayden Carter

Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io): N/A

Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Tuesday 12/18/2018 a little before 10:00pm EST

What rule(s) were broken: No RDM (Random Deathmatch):
Initiating hostile roleplay has to be done through voice communication.

What happened (Be detailed): Drove up to a robbery up by Paleto Bay, as I drove up guy in a car told me to leave. I got out with a shotgun, told him to get out of the vehicle and he drives off. Go up to the store to start negotiations, after a couple seconds of talking to whoever is inside the guy who drove off starts shooting at us from across the street (I don't know his name, but I believe Loxsteel dealt with him). After that, a shit-show ensues, Jayden Carter runs out and starts shooting at whoever with no initiation. I shoot him, then Willy Nelson peaks over the roof and kills me with no initiation. Whole thing was a complete and utter mess. Loxsteel dealt with most of it already, I believe, but told me to report this.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.twitch.tv/videos/351111917
Most of everything happens before 1:20, everything after is mostly just me babbling and hitting my Juul. I just included it because Loxsteel asked for the clip and I included (most of) the OOC crying and what-not.

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 08:13:27 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline Slavko Avsenik

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsslavko
    • View Profile
  • Likes Given: 0

Slavko Avsenik

Re: Willy Nelson & Jayden Carter Report
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 08:38:45 pm »
I do not understand why you are reporting me.

Your other colleagues started shooting before you did. I could not tell if it was you or not, but you aimed at me made it seem like you were the one shooting at me.

You shooting back didn't help after your colleague did, so I shot you.

Offline JaydenCarter

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 08:40:26 pm »
0:35: "Get back or ima shoot y'all i gotta hostage" >gets into position next to the door

Gave you explicit directions and you did not follow them - Also I didn't kill you, you killed me, 3rd you are late to the scene and don't have my constant warning to the other cops on scene to get away and stay away from the back door.

Also this is the problem when you have vigilantes that you encourage to help you or at the very least you do nothing to stop them - they initiate on one of us on the other side of the freeway infront of cops, causing a separate shootout on the other side of the highway, causing cops to shoot at them, which prompted us in the store to shoot back.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 08:43:11 pm by JaydenCarter »

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2018, 03:54:44 am »
Agree, the network need to clean up the server and stop the vigilantiyism by admin gangs which is just an excuse to RDM. The bikers had no reason to get involved in yet another situation while being encouraged by police to use illegal weapons.

As for the store robbery, you were told multiple times from multiple people if you get closer you will be shot. Next time value your life.

Offline boomboxdanca

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

T.w² | boomboxdanca

« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2018, 11:29:55 am »
I do not understand why you are reporting me.

Your other colleagues started shooting before you did. I could not tell if it was you or not, but you aimed at me made it seem like you were the one shooting at me.

You shooting back didn't help after your colleague did, so I shot you.

When the shooting began, we were shooting at the person across the street. No one shot at you before you started shooting unannounced. No one even knew you were there. That's why you need to make yourself known and initiate.

Offline boomboxdanca

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

T.w² | boomboxdanca

« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2018, 11:33:52 am »
0:35: "Get back or ima shoot y'all i gotta hostage" >gets into position next to the door

Gave you explicit directions and you did not follow them - Also I didn't kill you, you killed me, 3rd you are late to the scene and don't have my constant warning to the other cops on scene to get away and stay away from the back door.

Also this is the problem when you have vigilantes that you encourage to help you or at the very least you do nothing to stop them - they initiate on one of us on the other side of the freeway infront of cops, causing a separate shootout on the other side of the highway, causing cops to shoot at them, which prompted us in the store to shoot back.

I assume you were the one in the store, then. I thought you ran around from the back. I didn't say you killed me, it just seemed that you ran around the building and started shooting with no initiation (at least from my perspective).

No one was near the back door at any point during the entire situation.

We don't encourage "vigilantes" to help us, nor do we do nothing to stop them. We always tell people not to interfere and leave the area, for their safety and ours. There was only one person shooting from across the street and the bikers just got caught in the middle of it.

Offline boomboxdanca

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

T.w² | boomboxdanca

« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 11:47:12 am »
Agree, the network need to clean up the server and stop the vigilantiyism by admin gangs which is just an excuse to RDM. The bikers had no reason to get involved in yet another situation while being encouraged by police to use illegal weapons.

As for the store robbery, you were told multiple times from multiple people if you get closer you will be shot. Next time value your life.

We never encourage people to use illegal weapons, nor did the bikers do anything to help us. Why would they help us? They aren't exactly fond of us. They were driving by and got caught in a cross-fire. I'm pretty sure at least two of them died. If they shot back at the guy, that's on them. I didn't see any of them shooting, but two admins were watching the entire thing and if something had been done wrong on the bikers' end, something would have/will be done about it.

As for the store robbery, it's our job to negotiate with the suspects. We can't just walk away. We have to have some way to talk to you, as well as someone said you had a hostage so we were trying to find out if you actually did and get that hostage to safety. Only one person said anything close to "if you get closer you will be shot." The guy in the car just told me to keep moving, which isn't initiating. He didn't say anything threatening.

You all seem to think that there's some big "conspiracy" that's out to get you, when in reality you are all just getting called out for the BS you pull on the server and you can't take it. People on the server are getting sick of you. Role-play isn't about "winning," which you all seem to think it is. You're going to lose sometimes, and you need to get that through your head. If you want to win so badly, go play GTA Online and buy some Shark Cards with daddy's credit card.

This will be my last reply to any of you on this thread. Unless you have evidence on your end to provide, I'd appreciate it if you just let the admin(s) analyze what has already been said. If you feel like contacting me, you can do so via Discord. (Seth Campbell | 621 on the TangoRP Discord or add me boomboxdanca#7576)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 12:12:20 pm by boomboxdanca »

Offline Bobby

• Honorable Member
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/stefantango/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1053
  • Likes Given: 252

tw bobby

• Total Badges: 33
    2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Member of the Month 2018 Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 01:33:07 pm »
Just an fyi, if you open the "Quick Reply" at the bottom and then hit quote, you will be able to have multiple quotes in a single post. Other people will warn you for double posting, and since I truly don't care that much, consider this your warning. Just make sure to use the edit button in the future to avoid multiple consecutive posts. @boomboxdanca
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

Offline Kuzy

• Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Starter
  • "Worst Case Ontario"
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/xDarknessFX
    • https://www.twitch.tv/kuzytv
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/BMOsTime
    • https://twitter.com/KuzyyTV
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 7

Kuzy

• Total Badges: 4
    True Canadians Badge Summer 2018 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2018, 01:14:47 pm »
ACTION TAKEN.

Thanks for the report, Action has already been taken on Jayden for ban/warn history & this he was banned for 7 days a few days ago.
Willy Nelson seemed to be apart of the robbery & I feel he may have felt threatened by the gun shots so he fired back.
Thanks again for the report.

Thanks,
Kuzy
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 01:16:49 pm by Kuzy »

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot