Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
264 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: [CEO Pending] FrosticEh Admin Abuse Report  (Read 546 times)

Offline Slavko Avsenik

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/itsslavko
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

Slavko Avsenik

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[CEO Pending] FrosticEh Admin Abuse Report
« on: December 18, 2018, 01:26:39 pm »
Your In-Game Name: Willy Nelson
Abusing Admin: FrosticEh
Server this occurred on: TangoRP
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): December 17, 2018, 9:05:50 P.M Pacific Standard
What was abused: I will be citing specific details found from the Admin Handbook which can be found here: https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=56942.0
Policies and Expectations
  • 1. Use common sense! If it isn't listed as a rule and it feels wrong, don't do it!
  • 11. You must use the Escalation System as an admin!
I could not find this on the handbook or rules, but just straight up exploitation and abuse of the /repair command.
What happened (Be detailed): Before reading onto this report, I want you to go to the video which is down below in the proof section and ask yourself what exactly went wrong. It is very apparent what happened and wasn't an "accident".

FrosticEh or also known as Riley Knight and PhoenixLord also known as Phoenix Hellraiser in game, are both in the same gang. Both of these individuals brought upon themselves an incredible amount of stupidity when they decided that it would be awesome enough to go ahead and post a video of the two of them abusing the /repair command. I know you may be asking yourself, "Hey Slavko, It wasn't really PhoenixLord that did this command. It was FrosticEh". Well, let me tell you this young chap, the psychology behind this event comes to prove that this very action is quite common amongst the admins. I do not know the culture around this TangoRP very much, but so far it has become very clear to me that the administration is clear to run hell on the server. It was almost like PhoenixLord was waiting for his friend FrosticEh to repair the truck that he incidentally crashed into an oncoming cement truck. This is a horrific problem. How many things happened off camera that was abusive? I am not sure that we will ever know. I do hope that someone with server access, and who does not have a conflict of interest actually pulls the logs.

Let's go back in time for a minute aye? Go ahead and read over:
https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=59860.0 .
I know you may be asking yourself the following: "Hey Slavko! This report does not have anything to do with what is occurring in this report. Hell, it does not include the two players you are even accusing!". Well young chap, let me explain why this has a relation to what has occurred. I am sure you noticed the good ol' quote our good friend balon said in reply to another abusive admin! "Admin will not be warned in this instance given the distance was too far to hear/see. As for ignoring reports, we're working on an admin handbook now to decide best if TangoStaff may participate in gang activities." YIKES! Young chap, our good friend balon said it here, and it is very clear! Even to mention such a thing proves there is a problem! I know what your thinking, this is another case of admins abusing their powers in gang-related activities. Young chap, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY CORRECT! Winner winner chicken dinner. There is a trend here, an obvious culture of abusive admins on TangoRP. Hell, the Divisional Manager of TangoRP was just muted for 48 hours for harassment. And I heard that this isn't the first time such a thing has occurred. Apparently, he is a blatant racist too. Why not look for yourself:
https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=60783.0

If it feels wrong, wrong young chap, it is. I am sure you can come to this conclusion yourself after watching the video. Let's touch back on that second thing I am reporting about. "11. You must use the Escalation System as an admin!". Go ahead and look at the appeal and ask yourself what is wrong, do not worry Ill wait here. Welcome back, you are probably asking yourself what is wrong here. Let me tell you! Here at TangoWorldWide all of the admins use the escalation system for timing their bans. My good ol' friend JaydenCarter a hardworking player on TangoRP was blatantly banned for 48 hours (that is 2880 minutes) after complaining on OOC about the players claiming RDM in OOC chat. Let's go look at the admin handbook, it is linked above. Do me a favor and scroll down to the extensions area of the handbook. Now that we looked at it for ourselves, let's look at it together!

I went ahead and circled some of the items that our good friend JaydenCater could have been muted, kicked, and banned for but wasn't! He was banned for 48 hours, that is not even on the chart. Now, let me ask you this. Was JaydenCarter banned for 48 hours in order to protect our good other friend FrosticEh, we may never know. FrosticEh went out of line / order and banned a player for an absurd amount of time. This yet again attributes to the blatant culture of abuse on TangoRP.

Administration of TangoWorldWide, I strongly urge you to drain the swamp. The abuse is apparent and cancer that is eating the player base of the server alive. Do we know how many other players have been driven off of the server due to the abusive admins? We may never know. I am a strong advocate for a fair administration system and that is not what TangoRP is providing for players. It is time for the Administration of the network to step in and take a stand.

Thank you for your time.

Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31Xqx9Ay7jw @ 7:30-8:00 MIN. - Credits to @PhoenixLord for the video. And https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=60759.0 for the second item.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above (Agree/Disagree): Agree.
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 06:52:44 pm by RozRocks »

Offline JaydenCarter

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
Re: FrosticEh Admin Abuse Report
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 02:14:10 pm »
Admins running in gangs abusing powers is killing the player base. It happened with STRP, and it WILL happen with TangoRP if it's not stopped early on. STRP was just a group of friends who were all admins running around fucking with regular players. STRP was hopeless because there was no higher power to keep the admins in check so they abused and cut corners where they pleased. These are the same people but not they are not in full control and they need a wake up call that the bullshit and bias that they pulled on STRP won't be welcome here.

EDIT: Would also like to point out that my ban was more than double all of the 3rd Offense Ban Time (For Immaturity, Disrespect, and spamming) combined and this is my first or maybe second offense. (was banned for saying "faggoty" in character to describe a persons outfit)
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 04:03:12 pm by JaydenCarter »

Offline FrosticEh

• TangoRP Divisional Staff
  • Forum Starter
  • Come join the fun on the FiveM TangoRP Server!
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/LittleBitchFrostic/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/officerkohen
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 13

T.w² Icey

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 07:57:54 pm »
Those aren't our Ban Guidelines and this wasn't Jayden's First Offense.

The /rep command was admittedly used because of the Truck still being smoking red in my eyes despite Pheonix Hellraiser using the repair kit (which ended up repairing in his eyes anyway)
it wasn't used directly in the middle of a gunfight so I deemed it alright to do so considering he actively used a repair kit to repair the vehicle anyway.

« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 06:45:17 am by FrosticEh »

Offline Slavko Avsenik

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Slavko Avsenik

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 08:28:30 pm »
Those aren't our Ban Guidelines and this wasn't Jayden's First Offense.

The /rep command was admittedly used because of the Truck still being smoking red in my eyes despite Pheonix Hellraiser using the repair kit (which ended up repairing in his eyes anyway)
it wasn't used directly in the middle of a gunfight so I deemed it alright to do so considering he actively used a repair kit to repair the vehicle anyway.

This is the worst excuse I have ever heard. As far as I am aware, those are global extensions, Jailbreak has it's own which is not shown.

the Truck still being smoking red in my eyes

Let me do some research for you.

The following is a link to a FULL LIST of ALL the particles in GTA V.

https://gist.github.com/alexguirre/af70f0122957f005a5c12bef2618a786

Please find me the one that is red vehicle smoke. (You won't find it)

Why would it matter what you see in your eyes, you are not even the driver of the vehicle. The vehicle WAS USED TO RAM OTHER VEHICLES. We all know why you repaired it. You wanted it at 100% health so that when it goes to ram the vehicles, their won't be any problems.

Poor excuse and poorly written rebuttal to an admin report that took over 15 mins to write. One run-on sentence and arbitration of words. I expect nothing less from the GTA Staff.....
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 08:40:13 pm by Slavko Avsenik »

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 08:36:00 pm »
This was blatant abuse and not the first time. Judging by your response you clearly show no remorse for your actions or understand why your behavior is what ruins communities and undermines the whole networks administration system. You should be ashamed of yourself and resign with whatever shred of dignity you have left.

You abuse admin commands for monetary gain for you and your friends. This also includes abuse of the revive command to save your weapons after losing gunfights. Imagine if any ordinary player had a command that saved them hundreds thousands of dollars "because they thought it was okay", what chaos the server would turn into if people could just do whatever they please.

Offline JaydenCarter

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 08:50:03 pm »
Imagine if any ordinary player had a command that saved them hundreds thousands of dollars "because they thought it was okay", what chaos the server would turn into if people could just do whatever they please.

This server would turn into chaos and a huge waste of time if people were able to just get all the money they wanted and ruin other peoples hard work in the blink of an eye. Would suck if that ever happened.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 09:15:55 pm by JaydenCarter »

Offline RozRocks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 48
  • Likes Given: 18

RozRocks @Simply.gg

• Total Badges: 25
    Lovable 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 09:36:07 pm »
Since you so kindly decided to add me to your report and call me out for a situation you know nothing about and were not involved in, I will not be handling this report myself due to bias.

Also, TangoRP is not CSGO, you posted screenshots of the CSGO ban guidelines. Here are the guidelines for TangoRP:

As for your post, I will give my input. First of all, Pheonix is not a staff member so I don't know why you talk like he is.

Furthermore, I don't appreciate the witch hunting going on between you guys and the staff of the server. Constant /reports, breaking character in game to yell at players/staff, combat logging, etc. Its a two way street guys and frankly I don't really blame the staff for getting fed up with it. I would continue, but I'm biased.

Since you managed to call out all basically all of the server's senior staff in a single report, I will be leaving it up to the Executives to decide what happens. @Alex

Offline Slavko Avsenik

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

Slavko Avsenik

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 10:17:17 pm »
Since you so kindly decided to add me to your report and call me out for a situation you know nothing about and were not involved in, I will not be handling this report myself due to bias.

Also, TangoRP is not CSGO, you posted screenshots of the CSGO ban guidelines. Here are the guidelines for TangoRP:

As for your post, I will give my input. First of all, Pheonix is not a staff member so I don't know why you talk like he is.

Furthermore, I don't appreciate the witch hunting going on between you guys and the staff of the server. Constant /reports, breaking character in game to yell at players/staff, combat logging, etc. Its a two way street guys and frankly I don't really blame the staff for getting fed up with it. I would continue, but I'm biased.

Since you managed to call out all basically all of the server's senior staff in a single report, I will be leaving it up to the Executives to decide what happens. @Alex

First of all, It is very mature for you to admit you have a bias. Let's continue...

This is the FIRST TIME that the FiveM TangoRP Guidelines have been seen PUBLICALLY. Where is the WHOLE admin handbook?

I wish to thank you for these guidelines, I will now hold all of the admins accountable for their ban times.

It does not make sense to enforce rules and guidelines that cannot be seen publically.

PhoneixLord CLEARLY hangs out with FrosticEh, so that why he is mentioned.

There is no such "witch hunting" people are falsely banned, and gangs of admins are running people off of the server. If I feel there are favoritism and false bans being arranged for certain players, I will continue to hold the admins accountable for their actions. I have made COUNTLESS UNANSWERED REPORTS in game and the only time a report gets answered if it is by ANOTHER PLAYER in an ADMIN GANG.

I will continue to collect proof of these admin gangs, which it is already evident they exist. I have approximately 30 HOURS of FOOTAGE I will be sorting through THIS WEEKEND and will be writing a large report of the findings.

I do not have a bias or motive except to play on a server FREE OF BADMINS.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:19:19 pm by Slavko Avsenik »

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks