Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
259 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Max Power RDM  (Read 264 times)

Offline PhoenixLord

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 3

T.w²| Phoenix Lord

• Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
[Closed] Max Power RDM
« on: December 17, 2018, 12:17:51 pm »
Your In-Game Name:Phoenix Hellraiser
Their In-Game Name:Max Power
Their SteamID (https://SteamID.io):Dont know
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round):12/16/2018 11pm-12am Fivem server (TangoRP)
What rule(s) were broken: RDM
What happened (Be detailed):I drive up to a business that i own to remove individuals from the property when i see one of the individuals leave in a four door to a highway next to the business i watch them to see if they where going to leave when i get shot out of no where with out any warning or any words being said. 
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree):Agree
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 10:06:46 pm by RozRocks »

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Max Power RDM
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2018, 10:51:36 am »
So its almost not worth replying due to how bad your argument is here but lets break it down anyway.

1) You don't show the video from the beginning, we were well aware of your intentions. Previous to when the recording starts as I was pulling up at our property the Vanilla Unicorn on my red motorcycle I saw you and your little "mercenaries" with two handers at the entrance. I drove passed and warned my associates accordingly and they then made their way out the back door and to a more ideal location to defend our territory. You pulling up in a hostile manor with illegal weapons in an area roleplayed as gang territory is clear provocation.

2) Your phone conversation with Bottous at 0:10 shows message timestaps again further implying you had been planning this out for a significant amount of time and acting in a hostile manor towards us throughout the duration.

3) At 0:22 Jeff Robinson even starts making jokes about sexual orientation, very classy.

4) At 0:38 the very continuous meta-gaming begins, throughout the 10 minute video you use the player list countless times to metagame the amount of players we have on our side. Yikes

5) At 0:44 making fun of peoples voices, again very mature of your team.

6) At 1:15 further conformation of your previous actions and the fact this was in no way a random incident "he shit talked them over twitter, he doesn't like them at all" etc etc.

7) 1:53 "I'm about to go ram their vehicles"

8 ) 2:10 "We are going to shoot their cars, fuck it"

9) At 2:28 you ram my vehicle (along with your buddy hitting the cars in the front) and initiate the situation, this is a direct hostile action which resulted in one player being knocked unconscious out front. We at this point have every right to defend ourselves as you have continually provoked the situation being very clear on your intent. We don't shoot immediately as we knew we were outgunned having only legal pistols equipped and instead pick a more opportune time to strike knowing you would continue.

10) 3:45 "I need help I am in their fucking territory right now". This desperate sentence says it all, you were in our territory provoking us knowing the very obvious consequences.

11) 3:55 We verbally reinforce initiation and confront your "mercenary" who was around back.

12) 6:50 "Lets go fuck them up" - Again your intentions are clear, the fact you are even complaining astounds me.

13) Now this one really tickles me. I mean there's a certain level of stupidity, but wow this tops it for sure. At 8:00 Riley uses an admin repair command fix your car. Now not only have you shattered all your credibility, you have a friend who abuses his admin position twice within 10 minutes (more on this later + admin demotion request). But it takes a special kind of stupidity to use admin commands for your friends in a roleplay situation. He should be removed immediately from his rank due to clear bias and abuse.

14) At 9:04 you mute the recording and edit out your metagaming, not very slick.

15) At 9:24 you start flaming in ooc breaking character and threatening bans.

Conveniently the recording ends there before the combat logging and what I'm sure was a interesting discord conversation with surviving and dead players discussing our locations. Now to make this situation worse, its actually the same one mentioned in Jayden Carters unban request.

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=60759.0

To elaborate, after getting clean wiped by my associates and I, Riley then abused his admin for a second time to revenge ban Jayden Carter to take out his frustration. This is by no means acceptable as this video shows he was directly involved in the roleplay and shouldn't be handling his own admin situations. There was by no means a fair and unbiased judgement and just an indication of his immaturity and inability to wield power.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 10:52:07 am by Max Power »

Offline JaydenCarter

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 1
    Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 11:08:05 am »
>Entire video is about provoking us to shoot you & an admin abusing his powers to aid in that goal (repairing his vehicle with admin commands)
>We shoot you
>"OMG YOU SHOT US WTF WE WERENT EXPECTING THAT, COMPLETE RDM"

You clearly fucked up by posting that video - not to mention if the admin would've done what every other player has to do including us (LEGITIMATELY repair it) the detour could've made the situation go a completely different way, stop meta gaming and stop using admin powers to your advantage. We all need to spend our money to repair vehicles, you guys run around with 50K weapons and are too cheap to do it?

Also thanks for the Vanilla Unicorn its the perfect place for the 3rd Street to run.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2018, 11:09:15 am by JaydenCarter »

Offline Max Power

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • View Profile

• Total Badges: 2
    Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2018, 11:16:17 am »
Heres my in-character response, due to the serious nature of admin abuse I thought it best to post an "original" first.

So its almost not worth replyin cuz of how tha fuck shitty yo' argument is here but lets break it down anyway.

1) Yo ass don't show tha vizzle from tha beginning, we was well aware of yo' intentions. Previous ta when tha recordin starts as I was pullin up at our property tha Vanilla Unicorn on mah red motorcycle I saw you n' yo' lil "mercenaries" wit two handaz all up in tha entrance. I drove passed n' warned mah associates accordingly n' they then made they way up tha back door n' ta a mo' ideal location ta defend our territory. Yo ass pullin up in a straight-up shitty manor wit illegal weapons up in a area roleplayed as gang territory is clear provocation.

2) Yo crazy-ass beeper conversation wit Bottous at 0:10 shows message timestaps again n' again n' again further implyin you had been plannin dis up fo' a thugged-out dope amount of time n' actin up in a straight-up shitty manor towardz our asses all up in tha duration.

3) At 0:22 Jeff Robinston even starts makin jokes bout horny-ass orientation, straight-up classy.

4) At 0:38 tha straight-up continuous meta-gamin begins, all up in tha 10 minute vizzle you use tha playa list countless times ta metagame tha amount of playas our crazy asses have on our side. Yikes

5) At 0:44 makin funk of peoplez voices, again n' again n' again straight-up mature of yo' crew.

6) At 1:15 further conformation of yo' previous actions n' tha fact dis was up in no way a random incident "he shiznit talked dem over twitter, da ruffneck don't like dem at all" etc etc.

7) 1:53 "I be bout ta go ram they hoopties"

8 ) 2:10 "We is goin ta blast they cars, fuck it"

9) At 2:28 you ram mah hoopty (along wit yo' dawg hittin tha rides up in tha front) n' initiate tha thang, dis be a gangbangin' finger-lickin' direct straight-up shitty action which resulted up in one playa bein knocked unconscious up front. We at dis point have every last muthafuckin right ta defend ourselves as you have continually provoked tha thang bein straight-up clear on yo' intent. Us dudes don't blast immediately as we knew we was outgunned havin only legal pistols equipped n' instead pick a mo' opportune time ta strike knowin you would continue.

10) 3:45 "I need help I be up in they fuckin territory right now". This desperate sentence say it all, you was up in our territory provokin our asses knowin tha straight-up obvious consequences.

11) 3:55 We verbally reinforce initiation n' confront yo' "mercenary" whoz ass was round back.

12) 6:50 "Lets go fuck dem up" - Again yo' intentions is clear, tha fact yo ass is even complainin astoundz mah dirty ass.

13) Now dis one straight-up ticklez mah dirty ass. I mean there be a a cold-ass lil certain level of stupiditizzle yo, but wow dis tops it fo' shizzle fo' realz. At 8:00 Riley uses a admin repair command fix yo' car. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Now not only have you shattered all yo' credibility, you gotz a gangbangin' playa whoz ass abuses his thugged-out admin posizzle twice within 10 minutes (more on dis lata + admin demotion request). But it takes a special kind of stupiditizzle ta use admin commandz fo' yo' playaz up in a roleplay thang yo. Dude should be removed immediately from his bangin rank cuz of clear bias n' abuse.

14) At 9:04 you mute tha recordin n' edit up yo' metagaming, not straight-up slick.

15) At 9:24 you start flamin up in ooc breakin characta n' threatenin bans.

Conveniently tha recordin endz there before tha combat loggin n' what tha fuck I be shizzle was a bangin-ass discord conversation wit survivin n' dead playas discussin our locations. Now ta make dis thang worse, its straight-up tha same one mentioned up in Jayden Cartas unban request.

https://tangoworldwide.net/index.php?topic=60759.0

To elaborate, afta gettin clean wiped by mah associates n' I, Riley then played his thugged-out admin fo' a second time ta revenge ban Jayden Carta ta take up his wild lil' frustration. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. This is by no means aaight as dis vizzle shows da thug was directly involved up in tha roleplay n' shouldn't be handlin his own admin thangs. There was by no means a gangbangin' fair n' unbiased judgement n' just a indication of his crazy-ass muthafuckin immaturitizzle n' inabilitizzle ta wield power, foshizzle.

Offline RozRocks

• Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • FiveM Divisional Manager
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 42
  • Likes Given: 17

T.w² | RozRocks

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 10:06:35 pm »
You did not initiate, it was RDM. Action will be taken.

If you would like to file reports for situations in the video, go ahead.

Thank you for the report.

Regards,
RozRocks
FiveM Divisional Manager

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot