Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
595 Players in 20 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Heroshima Abusing  (Read 217 times)

Offline Ryry

[Closed] Heroshima Abusing
« on: December 17, 2018, 02:43:11 am »
Your In-Game Name:  Ryry
Abusing Admin:  Heroshima
Server this occurred on:  Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Mario world around round 9
What was abused:  Swap
What happened (Be detailed):  I called a joke day and made everyone go into isolation to begin our day, I then made leaving isolation restricted.  Not too long after Slim ran out and ran back in.  I called  KOS on him and as we went down the list of T's for our amazing joke day I called Slim out.  He ran out and I killed him due to the KOS that was put on him earlier by me.  Hero proceeded to ask me why he was killed and after I had given my statement unto why the T was killed I was going to be swapped at round end.  I proceeded to ask heroshima why he was swapping me.  Instead of giving me a clear answer to why I was being swapped he proceeded to lie to me and told me he wasnt the one who swapped me.  As an admin you should be giving reasons for the commands you use. The only other admin on was @Damien who told me via discord that he was not the one who swapped me.

In case you have missed something, ive provided bullet points down below of the events that took place during the round with the timestamps of said events that are found in the video link below.
  • I called a joke day  [0:45]
  • I made leaving iso restricted  [1:21]
  • Slim ran out of iso then proceeded to quickly move back in  [2:42]
  • I called a KOS clear as day with no one else talking  [2:47]
  • I proceeded to kill Slim due to the KOS  [2:14]
  • @attix02 has a full special ed moment going on about how he ran out within the 3 seconds that the restriction was given even though video evidence proves he ran out over a minute after.  [4:44]
  • I was swapped and not given a reason even though I asked multiple times.  [5:02  -  9:30]
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): https://youtu.be/2-TMuy5LgDw
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree):  Yes
« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 04:17:32 am by TheWildThorn »

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Asparagus God
  • Forum Newbie
  • HEY IM THE ASPARAGUS GOD FIGHT ME AAHAAHAHAH
    • https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=9847-WHXC-7326
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 1

T.w² HeroShiMa - Asparagus God

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User
Re: Heroshima Abusing
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 03:05:45 am »
I swapped because previous rounds you were being toxic and I swapped you for that
I said it once and Im saying it again
The_Asparagus_God_Has_Blessed_you_With_His_Divine_Self

Offline Ryry

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 03:22:51 am »
I swapped because previous rounds you were being toxic and I swapped you for that
I said it once and Im saying it again

How was I Toxic.  “I said it once” you repeatedly told me that you had “no idea” who swapped me.  I’m not a toxic person, I’m there to warden and make sure shit runs smoothly.  We were having fun successful days.  You sir are a liar, because if I was being toxic you would have swapped me when I was, not during the middle of a joke day when you have a problem with one of the kills I just got.   Maybe you should clear up on the admin handbook :)
« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 03:29:19 am by Ryry »

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Asparagus God
  • Forum Newbie
    • View Profile

Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 12:52:27 pm »
I’m pretty sure I told you once but if I didn’t I’m sorry. But I did swap you with on my discretion because I thought you were being toxic. I stopped telling you because I told you before or maybe I wasn’t holding down my mic and I thought you were just being annoying.

Offline Ryry

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 01:48:23 pm »
I’m pretty sure I told you once but if I didn’t I’m sorry. But I did swap you with on my discretion because I thought you were being toxic. I stopped telling you because I told you before or maybe I wasn’t holding down my mic and I thought you were just being annoying.

In what way was I being toxic Heroshima.  It was a normal joke day and the days before that everything went pretty normal.  As someone who understands deductive reasoning, it’s not hard to see you swapped me because you thought I was free killing.  You swapped me immediately after you confronted me on the reason I killed Slim.  If you actually told me the reason you swapped me you wouldn’t be lying about it in the video. 

Don’t lie, thanks

Offline HeroShiMa

• The Asparagus God
  • Forum Newbie
    • View Profile

Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 04:59:18 pm »
I just told you oh my. I told you in the game and I didn’t want to tell you again. I swapped you partially because of the kill but I also did because you were being toxic in my eyes. If I made a mistake I’m sorry I’ve had admin but a week and I’m still learning. But I did swap you for a reason. That’s all I’m saying I don’t care anymore

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 83

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 30
    Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 04:17:20 am »
After reviewing the evidence and responses I do have a couple points I would like to point out.
The following will be directed at @HeroShiMa .

First, I want to emphasize the importance of having honesty in reports. I'm not accusing either side of dishonesty, but if a mistake is made it's better to own up to it instead of finding another excuse.
Swapping someone for toxicity is under admin discretion, so using that as an alternative argument is smart to avoid being convicted of abuse, but may not be the true reason of the swap.

Next,
I stopped telling you because I told you before or maybe I wasn’t holding down my mic and I thought you were just being annoying.
As an admin, even if a player is annoying, it's always best to repeat the actions if questioned not only to avoid reports like this but also so the player understands what rules he broke that may have led to the swap.
If you don't want to disturb the server, admins have the ability to message privately or steam chat is even a viable option.

Lastly,
I swapped you partially because of the kill but I also did because you were being toxic in my eyes.
So the kill was actually justified. Slim walked out when it was restricted well after Ryry made it restricted.
Having him take a step out, then killing him, was justified since he was KOS for breaking Ryry's restriction, got caught, and was placed under KOS for his rebellious actions.
So swapping him in any way for the kill would be abuse, even if partially, and if that is the full reason you swapped Ryry it's best just to own up to it.
Maybe you thought Ryry killed him for a different reason and forgot he was placed under KOS, I don't know for sure, but Ryry definitely made no error killing slim.
Also, "Toxic in my eyes". Yes, admin discretion is used for toxicity, however if it doesn't seem like blatant toxicity that others would agree with, you shouldn't act upon it.
Some people simply have blunt personalities or are more tense when wardening, and there is a line between those people and toxicity; in most cases, it's better to ask other admins online first or just wait until the toxicity would be considered extreme/obvious.
If it appears a majority could disagree with what you see as toxic in a certain player, it's better not to use your discretion for toxicity. Toxicity should be very obvious for everyone.

So, swapping him here would be considered abuse. Taking into consideration you're still learning and it looks like you just panicked and mis-held the situation, I'll only issue a warning.
If you haven't, or if you haven't well enough, please read the admin handbook, located here.

I understand you may have made a mistake, but don't make it worse by justifying and maintaining the mistake.
If someone calls you out for something, and you realize that they're right, a quick apology and an undoing of your commands can defuse the situation.
An admin who admits to his mistakes will gain respect, no admin is totally perfect. And, if you get reported after admitting your mistakes and attempting to fix them, that will be taken into consideration and will lead to the report being dismissed in most cases.

If you have any questions about what I outlined or over the admin handbook, feel free to PM me.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot