Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
274 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] what the hell leddy?  (Read 588 times)

Offline nochill

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300031952
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBJpX9mIsIEc2kXMUeXoZXQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 199
  • Likes Given: 136

n0chiLL

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) Coby Wizowd Quick Collector (5) Spammer-100 500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
[Closed] what the hell leddy?
« on: December 16, 2018, 01:57:48 am »
Your In-Game Name: nochill, bleep
Abusing Admin: leddy/mew
Server this occurred on: jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): vipinthemix 12/16 about 1:50 am
What was abused: ban
What happened (Be detailed): ok so leddy just hit me and bleep for a 30 minute ban for ghosting with no evidence at all, literally dont know how to provide evidence as to us not ghosting except sharing our steam messages maybe? He literally just assumed that I was in discord with bleep I guess because bleep found some guy standing at the top of slide in pool even when he told bleep he was around bhop. Plus, bleep let the guy have lr and didn't even kill him so how does this even warrant a 30 minute ban even if we were ghosting?
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence): I can share steam messages if you need me to but I don't know how else I can provide evidence of us not ghosting
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: December 20, 2018, 03:55:56 am by TheWildThorn »

Offline Fred ♡

• Assistant Divisional Manager
  • Forum Junkie
  • You tryna join Tango??
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198300159477/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 132
  • Likes Given: 351

Tw Fred м .cL

• Total Badges: 13
    500 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes Summer 2018 Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
Re: what the hell leddy?
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 04:07:03 pm »
Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if u were ghosting lol. Either way when you joke about ghosting, die then bleep perfectly turns on someone in a pretty random spot, that's suspect.

Have some self control.
Listen here bud you are getting a devouch BECAUSE  you are simply not ready for it SA is not a joke and you do not have  a positive outlook from the jailbreak community AND honestly YOU ARE IMMATURE , YOU ARE INACTIVE , AND YOU BRING A TOXIC ENERGY TO THIS COMMUNITY , YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO ACT IN HIGH PRESSURE SITUATIONS YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS JOB , YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW HARD IT IS TO BE A TANGO WORLDWIDE JAILBREAK ADMIN AND UNTIL YOU YOU REALIZE THAT THIS IS NOT JUST A TITLE YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ADMIN ,YOU MUST... NO YOU HAVE TO REALIZE ONCE YOU ARE AN ADMIN THE PEOPLE LOOK UP TO YOU NOT ONLY THAT THEY LOOK TO YOU FOR GUIDANCE FOR INSTRUCTION TO SEE YOU AS A PEACEMAKER A PUBLIC FIGURE WHO IS READY TO DO THE RIGHT THING AT ALL TIMES YOU ARE NOT READY FOR THIS UNTIL YOU COME TO TERMS WITH THIS DO NOT APPLY DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR

Assistant Divisional Manager of CS:GO
Jailbreak-Mentorship
Former Positions
Divisional Staff - Jailbreak
Community Leadership Group Staff

Offline nochill

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

n0chiLL

100 Poll Votes Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) Coby Wizowd Quick Collector (5) Spammer-100 500 Posts Badge Collector (15) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Quick Poster Badge Collector (10) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2018, 05:56:55 pm »
Tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if u were ghosting lol. Either way when you joke about ghosting, die then bleep perfectly turns on someone in a pretty random spot, that's suspect.

this is honestly retarded, at 3:17 "seemingly in discord with nochill", like what? how is there anything leading any admin to believe im in discord with him when i wasnt?

Offline Mr.Wiggle

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198114804460/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 8
  • Likes Given: 10

T.w▲ | Deputy Lenis_Pong тғ

• Total Badges: 13
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 12:20:28 am »
Me and Kicks are in team speak all the time and try hard ct as grade A Task force members, I play JB with people in discord/Teamspeak all the time. Being in chat with someone does not mean you are ghosting.

Offline majd

• ligma
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • suh
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 376
  • Likes Given: 89

Barrel's insurance agent

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Quick Collector (5) Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 07:49:31 pm »
lmao so u didnt include chat which shows he said go to bhop. you can see me looking at the scout vent on slide because i thought he would try to kill me. second of all the chat was pretending i was high and shit, so i was swaying between places to go to. ALso apparently joking about ghosting is bannable because i thought he would be in a common sniper spot?? like if some one told they are in bhop theyre trying to catch u off guard.
Social Media
Instagram - Majd.iny
Snapchat - majd_hameed

#canadianrevolution

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 58
  • Likes Given: 88

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 04:30:36 am »
I will say, looking at the video it does look extremely fishy.
Bleep looks over to where he is (but doesn't see him), walks over to surf, then it feels like he makes an excuse for him to turn around and see him.
However, these are all assumptions.

Also, there is nothing that forbids players talking privately in discord or teamspeak. It's often encouraged actually.
Ghosting within those communication programs is what leads to punishment.

Although, my biggest concern here was why the 30 minute ban came first. Was this the first administrative action taken?
Ghosting is not any issue outlined to skip escalation, there should have been a warning or kick first for sure.

I'll leave this open for 48 hours to let @Fiffy respond.

This'll be marked as pending until further responses.

Regards,
TheWildThorn
Officer of Community Affairs

Online Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 380
  • Likes Given: 1344

Leddy | T.w² #cs.money

• Total Badges: 23
    Ur-Banana Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 07:22:35 am »
I will say, looking at the video it does look extremely fishy.
Bleep looks over to where he is (but doesn't see him), walks over to surf, then it feels like he makes an excuse for him to turn around and see him.
However, these are all assumptions.

Also, there is nothing that forbids players talking privately in discord or teamspeak. It's often encouraged actually.
Ghosting within those communication programs is what leads to punishment.

Although, my biggest concern here was why the 30 minute ban came first. Was this the first administrative action taken?
Ghosting is not any issue outlined to skip escalation, there should have been a warning or kick first for sure.

I'll leave this open for 48 hours to let @Fiffy respond.

This'll be marked as pending until further responses.

Regards,
TheWildThorn

On the topic of using Voicechat, I believed them to be using Voicechat to commune about the last player's location hence the punishment.

I decided to look at the Admin Handbook because I didn't know the proper escalation for Ghosting, but I saw nothing in there. So I went out on a limb and banned first because every other server I've played on (JB servers wise let alone TTT where that stuff is an immediate 1 day to 1 week ban most of the time) Ghosting as a bannable first offense. I probably should've consulted Southwind or someone else about it but with it being 1:50 AM I was about to head off anyways, so I decided to handle it before I went to bed.

Knowing now that it isn't the proper escalation I definitley skipped escalation and apologize, as I am in the wrong at that, I jumped to the wrong conclusion.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline nochill

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

n0chiLL

« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 07:32:24 am »
On the topic of using Voicechat, I believed them to be using Voicechat to commune about the last player's location hence the punishment.
yo last time i checked you actually have to know for a fact that we’re ghosting with solid proof and you cant just say “i believed the players to be ghosting” lmfao you literally had no proof of me and bleep ghosting which we werent and you still banned us

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Officer of Community Affairs
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 58
  • Likes Given: 88

TheWildThorn.tw

• Total Badges: 31
    4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #8 on: December 20, 2018, 03:55:42 am »
yo last time i checked you actually have to know for a fact that we’re ghosting with solid proof and you cant just say “i believed the players to be ghosting” lmfao you literally had no proof of me and bleep ghosting which we werent and you still banned us

Ghosting is a very difficult thing to get solid proof for.
Especially if the users aren't communicating in the TangoWorldWide Teamspeak.
With bleep coincidentally mentioning ghosting, then what I outlined to be fishy in my previous post, I too would've thought that ghosting might've been occurring.

However, the major problem here that would've avoided this is the steps of escalation.
If you two were warned or even kicked for ghosting and it didn't happen again, no real harm done.
Instead, you two were instantly banned for ghosting which, in the chance that you two weren't ghosting, would be invigorating and unfair.

Escalation avoids these types of things.

Due to this case, there has been a few updates to the Admin Handbook for clarification purposes.
The changes have been bolded:
  • You MUST follow the escalation system at all times, even if something is not specifically mentioned in this handbook! Failure to do so may result in your admin being suspended or removed.
  • *NOTE - Mass Freekilling is exempt from escalation. Follow the ban system below after proper escalation.
  • Ghosting | 30 Minute Ban | 60 Minute Ban | 120 Minute Ban - (Under Suggested Ban Times for Jailbreak Escalation)

Really, this should have been considered to be true to start with, but has been edited just to clarify.
There are probably more things that we haven't put in the suggested ban times, but they're more of a reference point.
So just because something may not be included doesn't mean it's special or gets to skip escalation.

Most cases can probably be figured out by admin discretion, but ghosting certainly should not have been a ban to start with.
Taking into account the lack of admin reports of Leddy, his role as SA, and the considerable good he has shown to do for Jailbreak...
I don't believe it is worth invoking punishment for this error, but remember the importance of the escalation system @Fiffy , it would've diverted this report if properly followed.

Apologies for the inconvenience @majd @nochill ; however, if you two really were ghosting please notice that you can get reported/punished for that.
I have deleted the bans from both of your ban records.

This report is now locked.

Regards,
TheWildThorn

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot