Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
157 Players in 8 Servers

Author Topic: Member of the Month Nominations (December, 2018)  (Read 1139 times)

Offline ris

• Community Advisor
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsor
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 459
  • Likes Given: 196

tw ris

• Total Badges: 35
    Badges: (View All)
    Christmas 2019 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 Croc-a-dil Real One Homoflexual 3 Year Coin Boomer Alert Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Member of the Month Nominations (December, 2018)
« on: December 01, 2018, 12:48:00 am »

Welcome to the Member of the Month Nominations thread for December, 2018!

Admins, Staff, and Members can all be nominated for Member of the Month.
Community polls for Member of the Month go up on the 28th, ending on the 1st of next month with both Staff's choice / Community's choice (if it applies).

The Member of the Month award is an award given to one standout member of our community every single month based on their character, contributions, activity, and involvement in our network as Staff, Admin or simply a Member. Each month members will be nominated, voted on, and selected for this title. Want to learn more about how it all works? Head over to this thread.

Spoiler: Rules/Guidelines (click to show/hide)

This nomination will begin today. Time until responses stop counting: Nominations Closed!

These are your requirements for eligible nominees:
  • They have 0% Forum Warning Level
  • User has No Active Ban on SourceBans/Teamspeak/Forums
  • They have not won/received MOTM in the previous month
  • They are an Official Member, Admin or Staff of TangoWorldWide.
  • The nominee cannot be yourself.
  • The nominee must only be nominated for contributions that involve their actions during the month of nomination
  • The nominee has not already been nominated in this thread (unless the previous nomination was denied for lack of effort)
  • The nominee has not been nominated by the same user as last month (if it applies)
  • Nominations must show effort and clearly display contribution
  • Nominees must not link their nomination/voting thread anywhere in order to gain support, nor can others do this on the behalf of nominees.

When you list your nomination, tag their @ Username. Also, include their forum profile link!

Reply to this thread! Do NOT create a new one or your nomination will not be counted!
Code: [Select]
[b]Nomination:[/b] @ Username
[b]Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?):[/b]
[b]Additional Information:[/b]

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.

Remember: Members CANNOT ask others to nominate them!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2018, 09:12:30 pm by ris »
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb
@Caribou has resigned from KZ Div Staff

Offline Persephone

• \//\
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 230
  • Likes Given: 234

twjaz ????

• Total Badges: 45
    Christmas 2019 Oyasumi Punpun Adorable Thanksgiving 2019 Ur-Banana Conner's Badge of Prestige Certified Cutie Homoflexual 4 Year Coin Comedy Gold Summer 2018 3 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Gstad's Squad Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Red Star Spammer-100 Invisible 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts AssKisser Silver Donor Bronze Donor Badge Collector (10) 12 Days of Christmas Spammer-50 Christmas 2015 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Halloween 2015
Re: Member of the Month Nominations (December, 2018)
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2018, 12:51:32 am »
Nomination: @zook.
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): admin for 1v1, does a shit load of work for the server, is active as hell, does an amazing job at being easy to reach for help with 1v1
Additional Information:

I hereby agree that to the best of my ability I followed the requirements and regulations to nominate another member.
Fuck You, Cunt. ur forehead as big as ur fuckin teeth

Offline RozRocks

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/RozRocks98/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 19

RozRocks

• Total Badges: 26
    4 Year Coin Lovable 3 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Mobz Award Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Mobile User Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 01:29:48 pm »
Nomination: @RozRocks
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): He has been doing an excellent job in the FiveM division.
Additional Information: He is also very attractive.

Online balon

« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2018, 01:30:57 pm »
Nomination: @RozRocks
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): He has been doing an excellent job in the FiveM division.
Additional Information: He is also very attractive.

you're a joke

Offline Ketteii

• Oyfn pripetchik, brent a fayerl.
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Glory to Arstotzka.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 197
  • Likes Given: 332

how do i play this game

• Total Badges: 24
    .cL of the Month 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Brainstorm 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Invisible Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad 1000 Posts 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: December 01, 2018, 09:20:23 pm »
Nomination: @Kuzy
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Integration of FiveM, which seems to be one of the more successful Tango servers as of this time. FiveM is playing a large role in the activity on both the forums and TeamSpeak, which are key elements of TangoWorldWide. Taking a look at his forum posts, you can see his own personal contributions, even without getting around to knowing him.
Additional Information: Haven't really gotten to know him, basing this off what I've been told and heard.
You can safely assume that I'm sleep deprived at all times.

-neutral never seen you or talked to you, but judging from the comments imma give you -neutral lean towards vouch :D

Offline Dox

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Used to be the best QA around
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/32BitJava/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 52
  • Likes Given: 44

doxially

• Total Badges: 13
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2018, 09:14:07 pm »
Nomination: @sTunned_
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Stunned as been very helpful with fivem and being a great captain. With him only being assistant manager for cl for only a week now he has been insanely productive and amazing at what he does. He was also group staff of fivem for cl and did amazing their with moderating the server and has done a lot of work for fivem during that time.
Additional Information: He is a great father <3

Offline Alluka

• Loveable Mess
  • Forum Addict
  • I used to do things
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/vyddel
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 495
  • Likes Given: 1636

T.w² | Ledwig

• Total Badges: 23
    3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2018, 09:19:41 pm »
Nomination: @Damien
Reason(s) for Nomination (What have they done?): Working endlessly to fix all the CS:GO servers, especially Jailbreak. Overall boosting the entire division to the highest level it's been overall in a long while despite all the breaking functions and problems coming up.
Additional Information: Good luck to any other candidates.

Offline Agent 55

• 🤤🤤
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • >:(
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • twitch.tv/ninja
    • youtube.com/ninja
    • twitter.com/ninja
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 214

[T]isaiah

• Total Badges: 8
    2 Year Coin 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2018, 03:30:36 am »
Nomination: @Ketteii

Reasons for nomination (what have they done?)
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

ALSO
8 recruits in a week, started up a community on garry's mod ph, countless other suggestions, reaching out to people in ts constantly

Additional Information:
Poster of the year

« Last Edit: December 26, 2018, 03:42:34 am by isaiahp »
this is pog

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks