Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
584 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: Worst ex  (Read 818 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Gannicus

  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 25
  • the virgin chad
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gannicus2/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 1
  • User Avatar

    ABC123

    Online


  • Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
Worst ex
« on: October 07, 2018, 06:39:18 pm »
Any crazy ex stories?
im here to eat ass and smoke weed, and im all out of weed

Offline Danicho468

  • The Reincarnation of Bob Ross
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • *
  • Posts: 279
  • What the hell is happening?
    • steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198390471574/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 27
  • Likes Given: 27
  • User Avatar

    Danicho The Happy ????Tree????

    In-Game UNO


  • Total Badges: 9
    Badges: (View All)
    100 Posts 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 09:43:59 pm »
Oof no responses that sad.
Current Positions: Senior Member
Former Positions: GMOD TTT Elite Admin, GMOD TTT Admin, GMOD TTT Moderator, GMOD TTT Trial Moderator, Mentorship,CL
 Discord danicho#5466

Offline alperen

  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
  • *
  • Posts: 484
  • hacked by ris
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlpoK/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 43
  • Likes Given: 62
  • User Avatar

    T.w² | alperen

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 10:35:25 pm »
@Philly tell us how your wife ( @CmAnT ) left you

Offline ris

  • Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1987
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 203
  • Likes Given: 212
  • User Avatar

    tw ris

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2018, 10:36:40 pm »
@Philly tell us how your wife ( @CmAnT ) left you
we're not bringing this meme into general discussion.
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

Offline S.

  • I'M IN LOVE
  • Legends
  • 5k Poster
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 9998
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1539
  • Likes Given: 4
  • User Avatar

    t.w² sdot

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 40
    Badges: (View All)
    Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2018, 11:33:02 pm »
A lot of crazy ex stories but mostly just girls threatening to self-harm and blame me for it
-= ♥ =-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)



Offline Conner

  • Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 4826
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 290
  • Likes Given: 1
  • User Avatar

    tw Conner

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 46
    Badges: (View All)
    Coby Wizowd Lovable 3 Year Coin Certified Cutie Summer 2018 Drunk Award Verified White Knight Spammer-250 Overruled - Rez's Badge Giving Thanks 2017 2 Year Coin Ur-Banana 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Improv Award Gstad's Squad 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Staff of the Month 2017 Invisible Conner's Badge of Prestige Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts Member of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 100 Poll Votes Admin of the Month 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-100 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2018, 11:43:38 pm »
well there was this one girl... @balon


Offline alperen

  • Rookie Member
  • Forum Regular
  • *
  • Posts: 484
  • hacked by ris
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/AlpoK/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 43
  • Likes Given: 62
  • User Avatar

    T.w² | alperen

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 6
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2018, 02:57:11 am »
@ balon do you wanna talk about it

Offline Persephaslut

  • \//\
  • BANNED
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 3140
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 154
  • Likes Given: 166

  • Total Badges: 36
    Badges: (View All)
    Comedy Gold Summer 2018 3 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 2500 Posts Gstad's Squad Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Red Star Spammer-100 Invisible 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts AssKisser Silver Donor Bronze Donor Badge Collector (10) 12 Days of Christmas Spammer-50 Christmas 2015 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Halloween 2015
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2018, 03:12:17 am »
an old deathrun pal of mine :^)

@Alex

Offline Caribou

  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 1029
  • Floating out in space.
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/thenownow
    • https://twitter.com/ulvlup
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 80
  • User Avatar

    Caribou

    Online


  • Total Badges: 21
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2018, 06:07:05 am »
Just the normal things, yaknow?

Maybe one or two suicide, murder and rape threats. Lil' bit of "heroin" here and there.

:rareboi:

Offline suna

  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 2554
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198845462726/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 230
  • Likes Given: 344
  • User Avatar

    suna

    Online


  • Total Badges: 28
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 Invisible 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) Jackass Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 1000 Posts Halloween 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Summer 2016 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2018, 06:56:11 am »
my ex tried killing me once and her current boyfriend tried a few times too
@Sammy kek
« Last Edit: October 20, 2018, 06:56:37 am by suna »

Offline Red

  • Rebel God
  • BANNED
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 2753
  • british people are gay
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/merham
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 497
  • Likes Given: 184
  • User Avatar

    orange

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 2500 Posts Spammer-25 Jackass Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Summer 2017 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 100 Posts Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2018, 03:16:17 pm »
99% of tango has never even talked to a girl

99% of the other 1% have never even touched a girl

99% of the left over 1% know they’d never get another one so they never broken up with a girl

So should I draw her?

Asking for a friend

Offline dope

  • Closed
  • Forum Regular
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 261
  • business man forever muted
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/chains
    • https://www.twitch.tv/xdopepro
    • https://youtube.com/channel/UC_tNMh9tqt4bRfHX5r43o_Q
    • https://www.twitter.com/dopepro
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 47
  • Likes Given: 3
  • User Avatar

    dope

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 17
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin I Triggered LemonFridge Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 03:28:13 pm »
99% of tango has never even talked to a girl

99% of the other 1% have never even touched a girl

99% of the left over 1% know they’d never get another one so they never broken up with a girl

which one are you?

Offline Red

  • Rebel God
  • BANNED
  • Forum Addict
  • *
  • Posts: 2753
  • british people are gay
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/merham
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 497
  • Likes Given: 184
  • User Avatar

    orange

    Offline


  • Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    4 Year Coin 2500 Posts Spammer-25 Jackass Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Summer 2017 1000 Posts Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 100 Posts Mobile User
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2018, 03:31:14 pm »
99% of tango has never even talked to a girl

99% of the other 1% have never even touched a girl

99% of the left over 1% know they’d never get another one so they never broken up with a girl

which one are you?

3rd
So should I draw her?

Asking for a friend

Offline Sad Butter

  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • *
  • *
  • *
  • Posts: 324
  • The toast is happy, but the butter is sad.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147886835/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 21
  • Likes Given: 26
  • User Avatar

    Butter

    In-Game Counter-Strike: Global Offensive


  • Total Badges: 7
    Badges: (View All)
    1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2018, 10:01:54 pm »
Nope home slice

Offline Gannicus

  • Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • *
  • Topic Author
  • Posts: 25
  • the virgin chad
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gannicus2/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 1
  • User Avatar

    ABC123

    Online


  • Total Badges: 0
    Badges: (View All)
Re: Worst ex
« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2019, 02:55:56 pm »
I posted at the time I had to get a restraining order on a bitch LOL
im here to eat ass and smoke weed, and im all out of weed

 

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks