Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
502 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: Appeals  (Read 11 times)

asta and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Online Bluetactical

Appeals
« on: Today at 11:37:41 pm »
Your In-Game/Screen Name: Bluetactical
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io):    STEAM_1:1:78068340
What server were you playing on when you were banned: Jailbreak
Who banned you: Alex
Reason you were banned:   Spamming mic/chat, ignoring admins, wasting time of admins, MFKing.
Was this ban accidental: No
Please explain what happened leading up to the ban: Well basically it all started on April Fools day (April 1st). I believe I was around a month maybe 2 weeks off of a ban, Bleepblop, the server, and I were joking around having a good time as Jailbreak is meant to be. At one point with around 7 Ts left Bleepblop yelled, "wouldn't it be funny if someone MFK'd for an April Fools prank?"  Unfortunately I thought it would be funny and give the server some life as it was April Fools day not realizing the consequences that would come with it. Soon after a  Alex banned me for 2 months and I guess somewhere along the process it was changed to the dreaded permanent ban.
Why do you think you should be unbanned: Because I have served just about the 2 months of the original ban and I also had nothing to do with RP in any way, other than BleepBlop who was in RP at the time who I was friends with and was part of the reason I was banned. I'd like to point out that other than this I had no connection with RP what so ever and I can understand the confusion and why it looked bad on my part to MFK. If unbanned I will no longer act Autistic.
Any other details: No.
I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree

http://puu.sh/e0ISf/807b74602d.jpg
Thanks to @mooshu for that!

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot