Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
230 Players in 24 Servers

Author Topic: App  (Read 1161 times)

Offline arbys

• I have the meats
  • Technical Manager
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/sneaky4296/
    • https://twitter.com/siipperyboi
    • View Profile
  • TangoPoints: 2
  • Liked: 204
  • Likes Given: 420

tw sauce

• Total Badges: 16
    Badges: (View All)
    Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 100 Poll Votes Fly Shit Only Badge Collector (10) Member of the Month 2018 500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2017 Quick Poster 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User
Re: App
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2018, 11:10:26 am »
look at the beginning of this year when I was IN Tango already, was I targeting and constantly trying to harass Nisse? No, I had a more ill opinion of him than I do now but I wasn't openly campaigning against him to others I was just being a player and trying to have a good time.

lol that's bs and you know it. This is from my first conversation I ever had with you
Code: [Select]
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: I already fucking love the dude
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: He is like
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: The exact opposite of Nisse
T.w² | Sauce: yeah I know how you felt about Nisse lmao
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: The worst fucking cuck of a div lead we've had recently
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: I had to be assistant Div Manager under him
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: He made it a humiliating experience to say least

Online Leddy

• Music Loving Dummy
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/wewillneverstop
    • https://twitch.tv/ledwig56
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • TangoPoints: 12
  • Liked: 277
  • Likes Given: 1061

Poppu

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2018, 11:26:03 am »
look at the beginning of this year when I was IN Tango already, was I targeting and constantly trying to harass Nisse? No, I had a more ill opinion of him than I do now but I wasn't openly campaigning against him to others I was just being a player and trying to have a good time.

lol that's bs and you know it. This is from my first conversation I ever had with you
Code: [Select]
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: I already fucking love the dude
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: He is like
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: The exact opposite of Nisse
T.w² | Sauce: yeah I know how you felt about Nisse lmao
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: The worst fucking cuck of a div lead we've had recently
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: I had to be assistant Div Manager under him
T.w² | Leddy-kun м: He made it a humiliating experience to say least
Our first conversation was in 2017 when I was still very sour towards Nisse when I was trying to be active in Gmod and getting hindered by it, that was my fault yes but after I left and when I came back through homecoming I stopped things like that and tried to get away from it.

When I was back in Tango the second time (last time) I was not targeting or harassing Nisse at that point and I was avoiding it which made everyone else start to shit on me for trying to act like it never happened. I know that I was toxic and that I did activley go after Nisse at one point but I'm not saying a load of bullshit when I say at the beginning of this year and after once I moved to CS:GO primarily I stopped doing that.
Leddy smells like knee dont trust

Offline Ryry

• The Depressed Monotone One.
  • Group Staff
  • Forum Junkie
  • Everyone Bugs Me
    • View Profile
  • TangoPoints: 21
  • Liked: 73
  • Likes Given: 330

T.w² | ❤Ryry❤ | тғ м .cL

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 100 Posts Jackass Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2018, 11:40:57 am »

-Devouch
Im not even in tango so my opinion means jack shit but I just wanted to give the heads up that this kid is quite possibly the worlds biggest tumor. Said he didn't have any spare time to serve his entire Ctban, however he has time to make 10+ bullshit reports a day. If you guys want to know whats going to kill csgo community servers look no further than sunny, kid punishes admins for using commands and makes returning players not want to play on ct out of fear of getting a sunny aids ban for 90000 minutes.

Offline Vortex

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/splitox
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 4
  • Likes Given: 0

Vortex

• Total Badges: 14
    Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2018, 12:50:16 pm »
its sickening to see people just constantly target me

It's just too funny to see you complain about being targeted when you've got a history of targeting...
Apperently it's sickening when it happens towards yourself, who has done what towards the community? But it's okay to do it towards a person who has not only donated thousands of dollars of his own money, but also spent an incredible amount of his own time, over the course of what? 3-4 years?

Take the critisism to heart and better yourself and you'll get nothing but "+vouch", but continue acting the way you are now, and you'll be shut out off this community for a long ass time.

Max kek thread tho, was bored, now I am not.

Offline Vita

• if u read this i love u
  • Chief of Human Resources
  • Forum Addict
  • The Void awakens!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExtinctorVita/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/extinctorvita
    • http://twitter.com/exinctorvita
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 138
  • Likes Given: 14

T.w² | Vita

• Total Badges: 33
    Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Drunk Award Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2018, 06:33:25 pm »
Our first conversation was in 2017 when I was still very sour towards Nisse when I was trying to be active in Gmod and getting hindered by it, that was my fault yes but after I left and when I came back through homecoming I stopped things like that and tried to get away from it.

When I was back in Tango the second time (last time) I was not targeting or harassing Nisse at that point and I was avoiding it which made everyone else start to shit on me for trying to act like it never happened. I know that I was toxic and that I did activley go after Nisse at one point but I'm not saying a load of bullshit when I say at the beginning of this year and after once I moved to CS:GO primarily I stopped doing that.

WAS? You still are. You're still sour to Nisse, it's really ironic that once you're called out, suddenly it's all a joke and you didn't mean anything by it.

I backed you up on you returning to the community. Apparently that was a mistake on my part, and a waste of my fucking time.

-vouch
Chief of Human Resources. If you have any questions, feel free to add me.

I'm your brother! I don't give a damn about the rules of pirates!
You couldn't run a curbside lemonade stand.

Online Leddy

• Music Loving Dummy
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • View Profile

Poppu

Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #50 on: July 11, 2018, 07:10:09 pm »

WAS? You still are. You're still sour to Nisse, it's really ironic that once you're called out, suddenly it's all a joke and you didn't mean anything by it.

I backed you up on you returning to the community. Apparently that was a mistake on my part, and a waste of my fucking time.

-vouch
I still am sour to Nisse yes, I said that in an earlier post. I don't go around trying to constantly change opinions on Nisse and make him seem shitty which is what I used to do and I am annoyed with myself for doing that. Ask the players on MG like @aXf_ @Ryanf47 @Sponk etc who were on, they were jokes I was making more than one time about more than just Nisse. I have just been trying to return as a member and keep quiet but everyone keeps blowing these up into larger than what they need to be.

Offline Vita

• if u read this i love u
  • Chief of Human Resources
  • Forum Addict
  • The Void awakens!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ExtinctorVita/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/extinctorvita
    • http://twitter.com/exinctorvita
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 138
  • Likes Given: 14

T.w² | Vita

• Total Badges: 33
    Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Drunk Award Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 500 Posts 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #51 on: July 11, 2018, 07:28:05 pm »

-vouch
I still am sour to Nisse yes, I said that in an earlier post. I don't go around trying to constantly change opinions on Nisse and make him seem shitty which is what I used to do and I am annoyed with myself for doing that. Ask the players on MG like @aXf_ @Ryanf47 @Sponk etc who were on, they were jokes I was making more than one time about more than just Nisse. I have just been trying to return as a member and keep quiet but everyone keeps blowing these up into larger than what they need to be.

??? That's awfully weird coming from you with the "blowing these up into larger than what they need to be" considering before this instance you've deliberately went at JB staff before too because they didn't want to join your "improvement group", on top of the copious amounts of other things you went off-your-top about. Prime Time Yikers.

Logs do not lie, no one can see the hehe xd meme in text. To myself along with others it's deemed tasteless, unnecessary, and fucking ridiculous.

You want to come back strong in the community and "keep quiet" then why say shit like that? What's it show? Prove? etc. etc.

You need a lot more time, and a better platform before rejoining the community. If you can't seem to find it, go somewhere else.
Chief of Human Resources. If you have any questions, feel free to add me.

I'm your brother! I don't give a damn about the rules of pirates!
You couldn't run a curbside lemonade stand.

Offline S..

• 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐲
  • Internal Affairs Manager
  • 5k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1176
  • Likes Given: 2

official tango manAGER ES DOT

• Total Badges: 35
    I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #52 on: July 11, 2018, 08:12:59 pm »
Hello unpopular opinion sdot here,

I've read through all the logs, read through all the replies and thought about this for a few hours here.

Joking or not, he showed some vexation with Nisse. I get that. If it was towards me, I'd probably kick him from the server, if he continued I'd ban him from the server because I'm egotistical like that.

Considering what I know about Tango, what he's said, and what he's done. I Vouch this application.

I don't like or agree with everyone in Tango. I don't think being displeased with someone publicly is a good idea, but many people do it. We have so many members talking shit about other members in this community that it's become commonplace. I punish or chastise it when I can, but I'm not always the authority there.

Remember when Solo Dolo perm banned me for talking shit about him on a server? Me neither, but it happened all those years ago and it was pretty similar to this. Solo Dolo became a running meme on Bhop for a few months, and everyone and their mother talked shit about him. Did I ever participate in this while people did it? No, because I didn't want to get lynched by Alex for continuing to do it, but did I secretly inside do it? Absolutely. Should Leddy work on keeping it inside? Absolutely, but I don't think publicly talking shit about Nisse, jokingly or not, should be worthy of this sort of public and harsh castigation.

This application obviously won't be accepted, even if every staff member Vouches in the meeting Alex or balon or Vita or whomever you want to name will veto and deny it. I don't have any qualms with that, I like the sort of above-others mentality many of us have here, myself included. It's mildly liberating. I do however think we shouldn't be "Olivia"-ing him right now and leaving his application up for people to talk shit back to him on, especially once he's asked for it to be closed/denied. But that's just me being the pacifistic northerner that I am.

All in all, I'm making this post to show my public support of Leddy as a person and applying member. Do I have any doubt in my mind that this application will be denied, fuck no, ROFLCOPTER, lmao, xd, big oof, and everything else you can think of. But do I still want to show that I support him, absolutely.

Feel free to respond, I see flaws in my own reasoning, and I'm down to talk about them.
forums are nothing without me ♥
Single most dedicated staff member I've ever seen +vouch

Quote from: Messiah
T.w² | messiah: you said your ego matches me you gotta put up to that now
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Manager @ Internal Affairs
Moderator @ Discord
Community Leadership @ CSGO
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
Manager @ Website
Manager @ CSGO
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop

Offline CantStopAl3x

• 1st Tango Hunger Games Winner!
  • Basic Member
  • Forum Junkie
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 10
  • Likes Given: 12

T.w² | CantStopAl3x .cL

Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2018, 08:20:29 pm »
So I’ve been lifeguarding for the past 8 hours and have been intermittently thinking over this app. At first, I was planning on going up in arms arguing in favor of a vouch, but then I thought about the situation from the perspective of bettering the community rather than him being my friend. Tango is a community but structured as a business. We don’t offer shelter to anyone and everyone- each member is an investment for the future. In considering an investment, people look at the possible risks in correspondence with the possible rewards. The situation here, (sorry Leddy), seems to be high risk and mediocre reward.

Cons:
  • Admittedly struggles with anxiety and depression that causes poor judgment
  • Will pretty much never be able to be an admin or any other leadership position
  • “Was a bad div. staff” (I’ll get to that later)
  • Has brought dissent against higher-ups, Nisse specifically, into the servers. It is a large likelihood that he shit talks even more in private.
  • Has a history of joining and leaving
  • The most impactful for this list- he has been shot down and openly berated by higher-ups repeatedly. So even if he were accepted he would lose motivation extremely quickly as he has no route to advance
Pros:
  • Occasionally very driven
  • Had a few decent ideas as div staff but just had no idea how to execute them. What did you expect? He was like 14, why would he know how to do technical stuff?
  • Was a good admin and put in insane amounts of hours, but again, this is nullified by the fact he will pretty much never get to be an admin again
There is not much benefit to allowing him to be a member and while although he may not do anything too bad, the sizable chance of him doing something damaging to the community with a tag on can’t be ignored. An issue I have, however, is how the situation around him has been handled. I believe that had he been accepted on his first application to come back, there would be little risk of rash behavior on his part and the worst he would do is get bummed out and leave again, which wouldn't even be that bad because he'd just be a member. But no, you guys take the opportunity to bash him into oblivion and keep adding fuel to the flames which creates more drama and pressure around him when the reality is he's just a confused teenager. One thing that's rather obvious when you take a look at it is most of the vouches on his application come from senior staff and below while (if I'm not mistaken) all of the votes from supervisor+ have been devouches. This is because while regular members see him as just one member that might as well be let in, higher-ups' jobs are to see the big picture. By not letting Leddy in, beating the shit out of him with their keyboards, and making it as public as possible, they are setting an example for all members. They have accused him of almost every wrong a member can commit so they can point to him as a clear-cut example to others of why they should behave. I guarantee that the phrase "don't be like Ledwig" will be said in staff meetings for at least a year to come. We need more discipline and retainment in staff members so I see where you guys are coming from, it is a smart move, just kinda cold to do it to someone so young. Because he's my friend I'm taking this opportunity to let you all know that he is a good-hearted person who does not deserve all this shit.

So, Leddy. It should be very apparent by now that you have no future here. As I said, even if by some chance you were accepted this week, there's no way you'd become an admin in at least 2 years of perfect behavior. So for real the best thing you can do is forget about Tango completely and move on with your life. Find some irl friends to hang out with or if you really need to, just go to another community. I wish you great luck with your life and please, for your sake, let this be the last time I see you on the forums.

EDIT: I'm not really that against letting him in even now, just drop some peer counseling on him (does that still exist?). Heck, I wouldn't mind taking personal responsibility of him for a while if it's that big of a deal. Just putting it out there- not like I have any better assignments to be doing rn.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:38:20 pm by CantStopAl3x »

Offline Rez

• Technical Manager
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 256
  • Likes Given: 16

T.w² | okay (Rain)

• Total Badges: 32
    Conner's Badge of Prestige 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Ur-Banana 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Overruled - Rez's Badge TangoGift Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Invisible Silver Donor 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 AssKisser 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2015 Mobile User Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2018, 08:21:52 pm »
This application obviously won't be accepted, even if every staff member Vouches in the meeting Alex or balon or Vita or whomever you want to name will veto and deny it. I don't have any qualms with that, I like the sort of above-others mentality many of us have here, myself included. It's mildly liberating. I do however think we shouldn't be "Olivia"-ing him right now and leaving his application up for people to talk shit back to him on, especially once he's asked for it to be closed/denied. But that's just me being the pacifistic northerner that I am.

Just saying, Alex, balon, and Vita, always treat their opinions like everyone else in the meeting, very rarely infact do i think we have just "vetoed" an application because an Exec/Owner didn't want them there. It's happening in council meetings plenty of times, where an exec didn't want people in, they gave his devouch, and his reason, but they were still accepted because it's a community decision within the staff. Not just 1 person. That's just 1 example I remember, I know it's happened before, especially in 2016.

Could be way off base here, but pretty sure balon dosent deny/ban people for simply voicing their opinion. That's why zook is still here.

edit: not saying i want leddy here lol @S..
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:32:03 pm by Rez »

Online Leddy

• Music Loving Dummy
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Professional Dumbass
    • View Profile

Poppu

« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2018, 08:29:22 pm »
I get really invested in things when I have an idea, you already know this and I have already addressed this. I said something in chatbox that didn't directly namedrop or attack the divs, I deleted the group, aplogized to Dragonate, and then kept myself away from things like that for a reason if you haven't noticed.

Sorry a joke you find tasteless is a viable reason to deny me, do you know how many jokes are made about ME while I'm on the servers and I just brush it off when they can be downright rude and irritating to hear? The answer is a lot but I don't let jokes like that get to me, I've got people coming on and spamming old clips of me on the servers sometimes and I laugh along with it most of the time. They are jokes if you are going to get triggered over a joke which in context isn't hateful then why should I want to keep applying and going through this shitty process.

It proves nothing because I say it as a joke to the people on the server who understand that it is a joke and understand in some senses why that'd be a joke in the first place. That's like denying me because I am making a joke about the member of the community, if thats the case why not deny people who made of zook, or Sunny, etc. etc? Or simply ban everyone who you think has a tasteless joke about someone. There have been people accepted who made constant jokes about me and they never had a problem are those jokes okay by them because you don't like me? (That is an example I know you usually don't let anyone give that shit to others in a harmful way).

Look at Red, he constantly talks shit about Alex in joking ways, before he applied, and even now. Everyone simply laughs at it and no one makes any notes of it as a reason to deny him when he applied or anything. People have been free to make a joke about any member of the staff even if they aren't the most tasteful jokes and be fine and well off. You are taking something I do and using it to keep denying me when I am simply just trying to be a member, I'm not Red with a determinitation to get into Staff and change the servers I just want to be a MEMBER, and even with overwhelming support from the community last time (As stated in the denial) I got denied because you deemed I hadn't changed. If I had such overwhelming support am I not doing SOMETHING right?

I just want the app closed now that's all for christ's sake.

To what S. and Al3x said, thanks for not just shitting on me and giving your full opinions even if they aren't pretty as a friend that means alot.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:34:54 pm by Leddy »

Offline S..

• 𝐑𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐏𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐉𝐚𝐡𝐬𝐞𝐡 𝐎𝐧𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐲
  • Internal Affairs Manager
  • 5k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1176
  • Likes Given: 2

official tango manAGER ES DOT

I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2018, 08:30:20 pm »

Just saying, Alex, balon, and Vita, always treat their opinions like everyone else in the meeting, very rarely infact do i think we have just "vetoed" an application because an Exec/Owner didn't want them there. It's happening in council meetings plenty of times, where an exec didn't want people in, they gave his devouch, and his reason, but they were still accepted because it's a community decision within the staff. Not just 1 person. That's just 1 example I remember, I know it's happened before, especially in 2016.

Could be way off base here, but pretty sure balon dosent deny/ban people for simply voicing their opinion. That's why zook is still here.
Yes I've been around for a long time too, I know Executives can have negative opinions and members can still be accepted.

Doesn't change what I said though, Leddy isn't going to be one of those people. Look at this last application, he was accepted remember. Some new insight came in and it was vetoed but regardless, that evidence wasnt brought to the staff, it was simply vetoed. I appreciate you commenting on what I said though.

No matter how much we as an entire group of staff want someone, if an executive, specifically balon and Alex do not want that person there strongly enough, they won't be accepted. I've seen multiple applications and promotions vetoed within this last year, so don't say it's "very rarely." And tell me you honestly think balon would let Leddy back in this community with this current application and balon's current view on Leddy. Honestly tell me that. And if you are balon reading this, then I challenge you to honestly say it too.

I'm not saying balon is by any means abusive. Primarily I've seen he just lets pretty much everyone else beef and fuck around and he stays neutral on practically everything, at least until deciding time comes. I respect that in him.

I also know that if he wants to veto something he will, and Leddy would be one of those people probably, if the community was vouching him to the extent that he would get in, which isn't happening.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 10:15:38 pm by S.. »
forums are nothing without me ♥
Single most dedicated staff member I've ever seen +vouch

Quote from: Messiah
T.w² | messiah: you said your ego matches me you gotta put up to that now
>¬<
Current Position(s):
Manager @ Internal Affairs
Moderator @ Discord
Community Leadership @ CSGO
Mentorship @ Bhop

Past Positions:
Manager @ Website
Manager @ CSGO
Divisional Staff @ Bhop
A-team @ Bhop
SA @ Bhop

Offline Flowing

• Entitled 13 Year Old
  • Divisional Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • Poke me on Steam if I'm Needed
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/snapchatsexting/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 188
  • Likes Given: 97

T.w² | flowing

Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Roasting Event 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2018, 08:45:03 pm »
Yah Yeet Tango's most biased divisional staff here to drop my full opinion

While leddy might be a good member, there's a hefty chance he'll say things that he'll end up regretting. And because of his past, they won't be taken lightly. Claiming things as a joke is no defense, nor should it ever be used as one. When attacking someone personally (Ad Hominem), it only shows how low you are yourself. Claiming it as a joke only stoops further, because at the very least, most of tango knows its rooted in how you truly feel.

-devouch, negatives outweigh positives, can draw even more of a negative stigma towards our members.

Offline Gstad

• Community Advising Manager
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gstad
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 144
  • Likes Given: 20

T.w² | Gstad

• Total Badges: 26
    2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 1000 Posts Spammer-50 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Conner's Badge of Prestige Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2018, 09:37:47 pm »
i wonder if I can respond to an app without it being biased during a meeting, but anyways im leaving a devouch, I don't really care what you do but from personal experience you do bitch a lot when things don't got your way, also you attend maybe 1 out of the 10 events you sign up for in tango, so no

I just want the app closed now that's all for christ's sake.
app not getting closed, ty and have a great night, or if you are reading this tomorrow, have a great day

Offline $layer

• Staff Director
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/66169666/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 397
  • Likes Given: 333

T.w² | $

Giving Thanks 2017 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Ur-Banana Fly Shit Only Invisible beatstar Award Badge Collector (20) Member of the Month 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) I Triggered LemonFridge Spammer-100 1000 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #59 on: July 11, 2018, 09:53:49 pm »
oi you've made me feel like an idiot for backing you up ):

must hide in my hole of insecurity now

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot