Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
225 Players in 24 Servers

Poll

Who's the Member of the Month for June, 2018?

tinathebattle
9 (20.5%)
trippn
2 (4.5%)
Jay
7 (15.9%)
Loo
26 (59.1%)

Total Members Voted: 44

Voting closed: July 05, 2018, 03:41:08 am

Author Topic: Member of the Month Poll: June 2018  (Read 227 times)

Offline Dkmstr

• Hi I'm Dk!
  • Program Director
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
  • Tango's first and only Fake Admin
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198051436672/
    • http://twitch.tv/dkmstrthen00b
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 67
  • Likes Given: 44

T.w² | Dkmstr@TangoWorldWide.net

• Total Badges: 35
    Badges: (View All)
    Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Summer 2017 3 Year Coin Hurricane Harvey Donor Gstad's Squad Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2016 Spammer-50 AssKisser Invisible Badge Collector (15) 12 Days of Christmas aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2015 1 Year Coin 1000 Posts Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Quick Poster 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 100 Posts
Member of the Month Poll: June 2018
« on: July 02, 2018, 03:40:31 am »

Welcome to the Member of the Month Voting thread for June, 2018!

This is the Member of the Month Poll for community-based selection, this will be completely decided by community poll. And, another winner will also be announced on the 1st, by staff/board's decision (If it applies). Sorry it's late!

MOTM June, 2018

These are the nominees that were approved by the forum staff and met all the guidelines to be nominated as Member Of The Month with:
- 0% Warning Level
- No Active Ban via SourceBans/Forums/TeamSpeak

The winner(s) will receive complimentary donor-admin (Super) and a MOTM Forum Badge to go with it

AND:
Member-Winners will be up for council consideration, in addition to their complimentary admin.  8)

The nominees are:

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

You may vote for any of the nominees through the poll, but you can not ask anyone to vote for you, nor anyone can ask someone to vote for a specific nominee.
You can not link this thread alone to someone in order to make them aware of the voting being live (read note at the bottom)

The nomination posts are presented along with the nominator of the following nominee for voters to read and go through

The voters will be gone through as the voting commences from 27th and ends on the 1st.

Any valid proof of asking for votes will disqualify and ban the nominee from all Member of the Month programs for the year of 2018.
All votes will be counted, approved, finalized and the winner(s) will be announced on 1st along with the staff choice winner.

For any questions and inquiries, feel free to contact @Dkmstr

Thanks for participating!

Again, you can NOT ask for votes or ask your friends to promote you. Voters must be Official Members of TangoWorldWide or active forum-users to have their votes counted. You can NOT link this sole thread to someone for them to be aware of the voting being live. Instead, link them the whole board. Linking the sole thread will get you disqualified and banned from xOTM if proper proof is provided.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2018, 03:52:30 am by Dkmstr »
Hello, I'm Dkmstr, Program Director. If you have any questions, feel free to shoot me a message on the forums or Steam. Sorry! Alex yelled at me and told me to stop doing reports, so don't ask. Thanks.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks