Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
366 Players in 21 Servers

Author Topic: [Closed] Fred Report  (Read 256 times)

Offline NuGGzz

• Rookie Member
  • Forum Newbie
  • Topic Author
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/apexp
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 2
  • Likes Given: 3

T.w² NuGGzz

• Total Badges: 1
    Badges: (View All)
    Mobile User
[Closed] Fred Report
« on: May 14, 2018, 03:00:59 am »
Your In-Game Name: NuGGzz
Abusing Admin: Fred
Server this occurred on: Jailbreak
Time of occurrence (Date and Time, Map and Round): Around 11 p.m PST on Fortify rounds 3/4
What was abused: Abusing higher admin authority / disrespecting other admins / threatening to get me demoted
What happened (Be detailed): I am going to provide 2 links to videos of my evidence, in the first video it is going to demonstrate Fred muting people without figuring out who was spamming the music. In any instance it wouldn't be a big deal, but I knew who was spamming it and I unmuted the person who got falsely muted. Right after I unmuted the false mute Fred said in admin chat "If you ever undo my commands again I will get you demoted from admin." This isn't caught on video because I wasnt recording at the time but you can check logs if necessary. So he jumped to conclusions and then jumped straight to threatening me when he was wrong.
In the 2nd clip it shows Fred, AN ADMIN picking up an AWP and not shooting the other CT because they were talking to each other in a different program and both agreed not to kill each other and stood there while grimm pretended to try and shoot him, while he himself was trying to kill me, breaking several rules in the process. This on its own is a problem, but also as I was calling him out on it, he denied it completely and started saying things like "You're just a whiny bitchy paidmin, no ones doing anything wrong you're just upset that I was trying to kill you." and lots of other insults towards me if you want to check logs. He talked trash to me for a good 15-20 minutes and dared me to make a report on him because I have no proof and no one is going to do anything if I do make a report. He also talked shit about other admins / SA's / Div team if you want to read all the logs. Him and grimm were talking shit the entire time. If any more proof is necessary I can try recording more but I think I have provided a good amount already. If you just go back and read the logs around 20-30 minutes before I posted this you will easily find everything I have said above is true.
Provide necessary proof (Demolinks are NOT sufficient evidence):
Clip 1: https://youtu.be/kbZwtMo9_tM
Clip 2: https://youtu.be/YBuBp9BILAg

I hereby agree to follow the guidelines set-forth above(Agree/Disagree): Agree
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 04:05:03 pm by skuft »

Offline Fred ♡

Re: Fred Report
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2018, 01:24:30 am »
lol. ur right I did tell you that if u undo my order ill *report you... u didnt put it in cuz u want to make me look so bad. Ill openly call you a paidmin, I don't care? I'm one myself....  Also kiss my ass cause you literally don't do anything when you are online... that's why you donated for admin anways, you are too useless to actually be a part of the Admin Team... I accept whatever punishment you want... and no I wasn't using another party to talk to grimm... i just went with it :) Looking forward to the outcome to this.

EDIT''' - BTW this report is like 2 or 3 days old NuGGz...way to have no life
« Last Edit: May 16, 2018, 01:25:07 am by Fred ♡ »

Offline Stefan

• Network Administrator
  • Forum Addict
  • $ sudo apt-get install sl
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/stefantango/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 633
  • Likes Given: 159

T.w² | Stefán

• Total Badges: 30
    Comedy Gold 2500 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Drunk Award 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Summer 2017 Brainstorm Fly Shit Only Linux Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Bronze Donor Invisible 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2018, 02:26:13 pm »
lol. ur right I did tell you that if u undo my order ill *report you... u didnt put it in cuz u want to make me look so bad. Ill openly call you a paidmin, I don't care? I'm one myself....  Also kiss my ass cause you literally don't do anything when you are online... that's why you donated for admin anways, you are too useless to actually be a part of the Admin Team... I accept whatever punishment you want... and no I wasn't using another party to talk to grimm... i just went with it :) Looking forward to the outcome to this.

EDIT''' - BTW this report is like 2 or 3 days old NuGGz...way to have no life
There's no need to be an asshole in your post. If you would like to defend yourself against the claims he's made, then do that. But attacking the man gets you nowhere and gets you less sympathy from whoever is handing out your punishment, should you be found responsible. I urge you to rethink and edit your post.
You are probably the worst supervisory member on the roster
You are probably the best supervisory member on the roster

Offline skuft

• Internal Affairs Manager
  • Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/MRBekiM/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 22

tw skuft

• Total Badges: 13
    Drunk Award 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2018, 04:04:51 pm »
@Fred ♡ , there is no reason for you to be attacking people, next time stick to defending instead of attacking. In the first clip, it seems as more of a misunderstanding with the muting the wrong person, but after you made the correction it should never warrant such reaction from Fred. As for this he will be HEAVILY verbally warned. In this second clip, this seems more gunplant rather then “Ghosting” and Grimm will receive a 60 minute CT Ban.

Thread locked

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks