Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
559 Players in 12 Servers

Author Topic: Monkey's Supporter Application  (Read 7864 times)

Offline Rangii

• Legend
  • Forum Addict
  • IT'S RANG AS IN TANG, +E
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/rangii
    • https://www.twitch.tv/xrangii
    • https://twitter.com/xRangii
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 225
  • Likes Given: 15

T.w² | Rangooseᴴᴼᴺᴷ

• Total Badges: 34
    Badges: (View All)
    Thanksgiving 2019 Homoflexual Real One 3 Year Coin 1000 Posts True Canadians Badge Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Graphic Master 100 Poll Votes Fly Shit Only Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts Bacon! 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (10) Invisible Conner's Badge of Prestige I Triggered LemonFridge Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User
Re: Monkey's Supporter Application
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2017, 07:19:46 pm »
Take it as you will, whether you accuse me of being bias and spreading lies, or finally acknowledge what you did and try to make up for it.

You have one of the worst attitudes I have ever seen. Every little thing you have an issue with, you blow it completely out of proportion. You take everything so personally, and then blow up to spread a shit load of drama. When you finally "calm down", you attempt some half-assed apology before exploding again shortly with another issue. You're willing to drag people through the mud for constant attention as it's just some game to you, where one second you're mad, the next second you're apologizing and begging them to speak to you to fix things, and the next second you're telling them whatever you don't care, repeat the cycle. It's like you go by a script.

When Urbana tried to talk to you and it didn't work, you came straight to me to drag me into this bloody mess. I told you multiple times, I need evidence for the claim you're making against someone asking for vouches. Staff's word doesn't count as evidence, I wanted a solid screenshot or recording of it. Not an interrogation via private chat with staff members asking them to practically agree with you. When you pegged me if I would do nothing about it, I said I would do something about the situation - learn more about it and try to calm it down. But you didn't like that, you wanted me to "do my job" and deny a 12 year old from Tango because our "policy" should've been enforced.

Anyone could Ctrl+F find a rule in our CoCPE to bend it into their favour, just as you did. If you read the entire CoCPE, clearly states evidence beyond a reasonable doubt. You didn't like that. You didn't agree and kept arguing with me about denying his application because he "asked for vouches and 2 other staff members said so." As you kept saying to me with the snarkiest of attitudes: "Bullshit." You kept accusing Urbana for twisting lies into his favour because he hated you - really? Your personal vendetta with Urbana twisted your perception so deeply that you couldn't even see beyond reason. When I gave the verdict, I did it because I had no evidence to go off of. I got a grasp of the situation, but you couldn't even provide an ounce of evidence to support it, so I had no choice and close the case because "No proof no case." That certainly didn't please you, so you threw a hissy fit at me, blew up and basically told me to fuck off with a berating tone saying thanks for "doing your job." So I didn't do my job because I didn't give you an end result to please you? This isn't how reports work.

Even after all that, you still wouldn't accept it as is. I had to ask Vita for help into this, because clearly, you wouldn't listen to a damn thing I said. Even after he lectured you for 20 minutes, you didn't LISTEN.

Onto my next encounter with you, after that dreadful experience. You immediately came at me with a hostile confrontation basically telling me to fuck off because: you hate me therefore you shit talk me. You certainly didn't peek my interest after giving me that first impression. Am I supposed to respect and like you as a Supervisor after my experience with you? So ironically you can shit talk me, but I am not allowed to dislike you? I recall quite clearly that I was told you wouldn't come back to Tango unless Vita, Rangii, Batgirl and Tim were demoted, because we were terrible staff who can't do our jobs. You have the audacity to blast me for disliking you, when you say to people "fuck Rangii I will never respect her she is the worst Supervisor she doesn't do anything." Before you argue that you don't say these things, I'm paraphrasing. You certainly have said things along those lines.

After you got blasted by someone to fix your shit, you tried to "make amends" with others. Funny, as I never received an apology from you after all that. Fixing things up mean putting all your petty hatred aside and trying to work it out with everyone you dragged into a cesspool of bullshit. Not "I choose who I want to apologize to because I hate some people!!!" Grow up.

You've thrown yourself onto multiple staff to try and weasel your way into getting what you want without putting any effort into it. You try to bring others down for your own screw-ups outside of Tango just to empower yourself. You'll boast that you have <insert person here to back you up and that you're basically right, but you really aren't and are just deluded in some self-ego. This strive for power and ceaseless drama is disgusting. Deception is disgusting, and I despise the idea that people will be fooled in being lured into some false sense of what person you are, as you lull them to your beck and call.

Before you go crying that I'm just a liar and that I'm bullshitting all these things because I "hate" you, I have chat logs saved on my computer of conversations with you.

-devouch.
☆ιnтereѕтed ιn a ѕιgnaтυre вanner? c l ι c ĸ  н e r e!
☆тwιттer     //     ☆тwιтcн
☆lol: хrangιι     //     ☆pѕn: rangyтangy    //     ☆rѕ: rangιι

Offline tim dot

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • fresh out the psych ward lol
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/intoxicating/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 33
  • Likes Given: 55

tim.

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2017, 07:25:52 pm »
-devouch Added me back to give me a scripted apology then deleted me because I didn't bother forgiving you. I only said I don't hold grudges. You did cause a lot of issues before you left. It is too early for you to make a return imo.

I am going to throw this in here as well. So, the first time I met you, you were okay. You said you needed someone to speak with so you asked if you could be moved into the TS channel we were in. You wanted to speak and get to know people but caused nothing but issues because you wanted people to notice you. You had no desire to go out of your way for other people. What makes you think any of these people will do that for you if you can't even reciprocate it?
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 07:32:51 pm by tim. »

Offline Optic Mojokid

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • I am mojokid and I like smiles
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198159913162/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 649
  • Likes Given: 141

T.w² | Optic Mojokid

• Total Badges: 20
    Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Spammer-25 Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2017, 07:26:57 pm »
Lmao by the way you post on the forums I thought you were another 11 year old boy who couldn't structure a sentence. Oops

Online balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/balon21
    • http://www.twitch.tv/balonfx
    • https://twitter.com/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1558
  • Likes Given: 295

T.w² | balon

• Total Badges: 47
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2017, 07:27:13 pm »
Too much drama. Too many negative encounters with various staff.

You are fighting with EVERYONE on this application, they have their views and their opinions in what went down... yet you are taking it upon yourself to battle them everywhere.

Sorry, not what we're looking for. Repair your attitude and re-apply in 2 weeks. In these next 2 weeks, don't have the same issues as the previous 2 weeks.

devouch

Offline jordan

• LolZ
  • Technologies Director
  • Forum Addict
  • U.S. Army
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/jallard/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/lolztv12
    • https://twitter.com/JordanAllard18
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 284
  • Likes Given: 266

T.w² | jrdn

• Total Badges: 35
    Thanksgiving 2019 Wheezer Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Fly Shit Only Summer 2017 Bacon! Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Black-Star 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2017, 07:31:24 pm »
Hi, I'm LolZ. You attempted to talk to me once, and I ignored you because of all of the drama you have caused.

I'm confused about a few things. Maybe you can clear this confusion up for me!
  • Why are you applying now?
  • Why do you only attempt to interact with higher-ranked members of TangoWorldWide?
  • Why do you think we care if you are in Tango or not?
  • Why are you really attempting to join Tango? You said it yourself: you've never played our game servers.
  • Why did you take President seriously?

Alright so this is the exact message I sent to themacproguy. So you told Urbana I tried to get with you?? In my two months in tango I've exchanged maybe 30 words with you. I've been in the same channel as you twice one of which was the night before last. And the only thing I messaged you about was my suppressed chat on team speak. So please explain to me how that was attempting to hook up with you?? This is fact.

Another fact I talked to messiah for the first time ever last night. He joined my channel when I had a dnd up, and I was like sarcastically does the dnd mean nothing to you. Then he left and pulled angel out of my room. That was the end of that. That's the only encounter I've had with him. That's fact.

Another fact the joke towards angel about being his egirl was a joke and everyone else in the channel knew it was a joke as well. So that's a fact.

As you can see I'm not denying my fault, but I won't let lies be spread.

Forgive me if I don't take your word for it. You seem to have a knack for throwing yourself at staff members.

You are one of the last people I would ever want to see join this community. You are a walking drama machine, and I have no doubt that the drama will not end until you are banned.
TangoWorldWide is a special place to a lot of us, and we don't want to see you coming in here and fucking with shit.

Try and date a staff member (or like 35)? We've dealt with that before. Talk shit on my fellow staff members? Deal with that every day.
Try and insert yourself into our groups of friends for attention? Annoying, but also dealt with often. Join the community for the sole purpose of starting drama? We don't want you here.
All of these things put together (you!)? Stay the fuck away. I will be advocating for your ban when the time comes.

You will not make it into TangoWorldWide. This is fact.

De-vouch.

there are 7 supervisors, and 2 executives devouching if I choose to reapply

Executive & Supervisor De-vouch Counter
Executives: 3
Supervisors: 7
« Last Edit: August 21, 2017, 12:35:35 am by LolZ »
"We the people face unconstitutional lies. In greed we trust, in revolution we die."
my son is fat
This is lolz. He never withdraws he just goes until he loses everything.

Offline milo.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • “Milo, go join SNG... you’re cancer now” - balon
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/captions/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 183
  • Likes Given: 455

milo

• Total Badges: 26
    3 Year Coin Quick Collector (5) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (20) Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (10) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 500 Posts 1 Year Coin 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2017, 07:33:20 pm »
-Devouch I was sitting in teamspeak enjoying myself on deathrun, then you came in to teamspeak and started ranting about other staff members. :(
uwu

Online S.

• King
  • Registered Users
  • 10k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1616
  • Likes Given: 25

「§NG」| sdot

• Total Badges: 41
    Thanksgiving 2019 10000 Posts 3 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2017, 07:48:00 pm »
You came to me because you thought I was level headed and would be fair right.
I ended up blocking you on steam and on the forums after you asked me why i blocked you on steam right.
Make the connection.
-= ♥ =-
give me a second i said a nono word! im playing runescape
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Batgirl

• ♡ ℒ𝓸𝓿𝒆 ℳ𝒆, ℱ𝒆𝓪𝓻 ℳ𝒆 ♡
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • ☆ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓂𝑒 ☆
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/batgirl1314
    • http://www.twitch.tv/batgirl1314/profile
    • https://twitter.com/batgirl314
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 80
  • Likes Given: 299

T.w² | ♥ ???????????????????????????? ♥

• Total Badges: 27
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 4 Year Coin 500 Posts Summer 2018 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Quick Poster Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Summer 2016 Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2017, 07:48:35 pm »
Oooo!! My turn!!

Hi Monkey, nice to talk to you again. I have a simple question for you: what happened to you're "never gonna reapply until you are removed from staff" with the "you" referencing me? You came to me early on asking to help introduce you to people within the community and I said of course. I invited you to my channel while it was locked and you sat there quiet. But that's alright - you said you were a quiet person. So I thought. Then you talked to me a little while later asking for a waiver of damn near all of the requirements for Peer Couseling. I told you, in all honesty, that Peer Couseling is different than Community Leadership and I told you to see how you do there and be more involved in the community. Funny thing is that you didn't like my answer, started attacking me, complained about me to not only my boyfriend (who wasn't even staff at the time), but also Vita, Rangii, and Balon, telling them that I should be removed due to me being unprofessional and rude. All these people are close friends who know what kind of a person I am.

The fact that you got mad at me because I called out a "brat" after conversing with you for a while, is just quite laughable. You then added me back and "apologized" to me aka you SAID you were wrong but you were hoping that I would roll over and go "yeah sure it's all good girl!" Yet again, you didn't get the answer you wanted and then proceeded to delete me yet again.

I really hope you realize you don't force your way into a community or a position. Maybe one day you can change and mature. Yes this is a gaming community, but that is no excuse to act like a moron. We have plenty of those in the world. We don't need another.

-Devouch

Offline Alex

• Community Director
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/TangoAlex/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 186
  • Likes Given: 99

T.w² | Alex

• Total Badges: 51
    Thanksgiving 2019 Homoflexual Halloween 2019 Adorable rich boi 5 Year Coin Lovable Invisible Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil White Knight 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Black-Star Fly Shit Only Bacon! aPn's Award 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Gstad's Squad 3 Year Coin Owner of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Drunk Award 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas Christmas 2015 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Gold Donor Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2017, 08:46:15 pm »
-devouch

Here's the thing, you have absolutely no respect for the staff in my department. In addition, you've caused issues with so many staff members. No.

Offline tehmecprogi

• Holder of the memes
  • Friend of Tango
  • Forum Regular
  • Wtf is personal text
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/zachary_dubois/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/zachary_dubois
    • https://twitter.com/DuBoisZachary
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 14

themacproguy

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Bacon! Invisible Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2017, 08:53:23 pm »
Three executive devouches. Application denied. Reapply in two weeks.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 08:53:41 pm by themacproguy »

Online balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
    • View Profile

T.w² | balon

Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 rich boi 5 Year Coin Coby Wizowd Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Blackhat Fly Shit Only 3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 5000 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 The Rich Bitch Summer 2016 Drunk Award 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin aPn's Award Christmas 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (15) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Quick Collector (10) Badge Collector (10) Invisible Quick Poster Mobile User Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (5) 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2017, 08:54:55 pm »
Three executive devouches. Application denied. Reapply in two weeks.

Online balon

• Operations Director
  • 5k Poster
    • View Profile

T.w² | balon

« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2017, 10:21:36 pm »
@MonkeyNinja4Ever

Turns out your prayers got answered, or not?

The application review board of DCM has decided not to pre-maturely lock this application and allow it to go until Saturday August 26th, 2017.

Users can vouch, devouch, and voice their opinion until that time.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:23:23 pm by LolZ »

Offline Mousey

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
  • uWu
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/monkeyninja4ever
    • https://www.twitch.tv/monkeyninja4ever
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 83
  • Likes Given: 277

Mousey

In-Game Source SDK Base 2007

• Total Badges: 17
    Thanksgiving 2019 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2019 2 Year Coin Certified Cutie 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 500 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Jackass Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2017, 10:29:05 pm »
Welp, guess it wasn't meant to be. Lets see how the next week goes. :) To the 13 of you that liked macproguys forum post of my app getting denied, sorry not sorry.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:31:15 pm by MonkeyNinja4Ever »

Offline tehmecprogi

• Holder of the memes
  • Friend of Tango
  • Forum Regular
  • Wtf is personal text
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/zachary_dubois/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/zachary_dubois
    • https://twitter.com/DuBoisZachary
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 28
  • Likes Given: 14

themacproguy

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Summer 2018 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Bacon! Invisible Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2017, 10:31:15 pm »
Joke's on you, it just unlocked to be moved to the roasting board

joke

User was warned for this | here's why
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:33:57 pm by themacproguy »

Offline briana

• 🍭 Property of balon
  • Retired
  • Forum Addict
  • go hit your head on lumby castle
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/bribalon
    • https://twitter.com/yandearing
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 122
  • Likes Given: 135

T.w² | briana

• Total Badges: 36
    Thanksgiving 2019 Halloween 2019 Croc-a-dil 4 Year Coin Lovable Adorable Summer 2018 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Invisible 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Red Star Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2017, 10:33:22 pm »
ITS LATE BUT IMA JUST --

HAHA. No. Not in a million years.
I have never heard to someone causing so much fucking bullshit on the daily than you. Hell to the no.
Lolz, make that 6.

- De-vouch
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 10:34:24 pm by briana »
Spoiler: ♡ (click to show/hide)

𝓜𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝐶ℎ𝑟𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑚𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑎 𝑓𝑖𝑙𝑡ℎ𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑖𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑠. 🎄

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks