Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
288 Players in 15 Servers

Author Topic: How are you, mental health wise?  (Read 1559 times)

Offline Parkerpj

• Parkunt
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057578352/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_p69wyDEpbop5cujQPhdoQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 164
  • Likes Given: 599

tw Parkerpj

• Total Badges: 24
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User Quick Poster Summer 2016
How are you, mental health wise?
« on: June 13, 2017, 10:06:47 am »
Mental health is a problem. Undeniably. But some people have it worse than others and it can really affect them. Remember if you are having problems with your mental health to be loud! Tell someone, tell me!

I don't expect anyone to be open in replying below, but I have experience helping people with these sort of issues and I'm willing to help! Add me on steam or forum PM me.

Just thought I'd make this post because I recently lost a friend due to suicide and I want to help in anyway I can.
YouTube
 ► Personal Instagram
 ► Steam Profile
► Snapchat: parkerpj1515 ◄
 ► PlentyOfFish Account
My Discord

Offline jorbage

• Extremely toxic individual.
  • Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
  • If I don't like you, don't expect me to be nice.
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Jordann_/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/Jordann
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaDDjY3bd8Oz7wSQtX_os1A
    • https://twitter.com/EHJordann
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 216
  • Likes Given: 70

T.w² | jordann

3 Year Coin Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
Re: How are you, mental health wise?
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2017, 11:39:27 am »
Honestly I'm one of the most open people when it comes to my Mental Health. I'm honestly hitting one of the worst places since around the end of October. Pretty much back then, anywhere I was going to go in Football ended. The last game of my season ended with me getting me left knee hit over and over again by other lineman, and that fucked up my knee hardcore. Currently I can't run as much as I used to. Now I'm hitting the end of Grade 12, swamped with school work. I got about 2 days to hand in everything I can which I probably wont get everything in. I have 3 exams, 2 for English with the combined total equaling 30% of my final grade, and 1 for Biology which is again 30% of my final grade. Even if I pass both, I'll have a decent Bio mark but a shitty English mark, and on top of that I have to take a 4th year of Highschool to take a Science class, and upgrade my Social mark in order to have a chance at going to Post-Secondary. Amongst that all throughout this year I have been trying new meds in order to mellow out the several mental disorders that I have. (ADD, Opposional Defiance Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Central Auditory Processing Disorder, Very Bad Anxiety and Stress, Crippling Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder) (All being confirmed by several psychologists btw.) So some how I'm surviving, and probably will continue, but everything is a fucking shitstorm in my head.
Reason you were banned:Aim hacks             
Was this ban was accidental: Possibly                     
Why do you think you should be unbanned:Unfair no warning            

Offline Caribou

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Have you not noticed?
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/thenownow
    • https://twitter.com/ulvlup
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 77
  • Likes Given: 104

Caribou

• Total Badges: 22
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2017, 11:44:56 am »
Be loud? Gotcha'. I want to die!
——   𝐀 𝐛 𝐬 𝐞 𝐧 𝐭  *☾                
movies, steam guides ➩   𝟷 || 𝟸 || 𝟹

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Jeklly

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • Hoi.
    • www.steamcommunity.com/id/jeklly2/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

Jeklly

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2017, 11:48:46 am »
I'll send you a present! It'll be the bomb!  ;)

Offline jorbage

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile

T.w² | jordann

3 Year Coin Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 11:49:08 am »
same, the struggle of trying to live to make sure others close to me don't get hurt!!!!!

Offline Ollie

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198082919470/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 2

ey ya

• Total Badges: 19
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (5) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 01:30:20 pm »
A way to cure mental health: take the tin foil hat off your head dude, it isn't in fashion....
glad to know you still have a picture of me saved, i can tell you think I'm beautiful.

you are literally the most irrelevant staff member with the most made up bullshit position i think ive ever seen. it was made so you dont try to grab attention and leave tango again.

you are about as edgy as the blade you slice you wrists with. you can probably hold a conversation as long as you can hold a 3 pound weight with your toothpick lookin ass arms.

Offline Parkerpj

• Parkunt
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057578352/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_p69wyDEpbop5cujQPhdoQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 164
  • Likes Given: 599

tw Parkerpj

3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 01:35:50 pm »
Honestly I'm one of the most open people when it comes to my Mental Health. I'm honestly hitting one of the worst places since around the end of October. Pretty much back then, anywhere I was going to go in Football ended. The last game of my season ended with me getting me left knee hit over and over again by other lineman, and that fucked up my knee hardcore. Currently I can't run as much as I used to. Now I'm hitting the end of Grade 12, swamped with school work. I got about 2 days to hand in everything I can which I probably wont get everything in. I have 3 exams, 2 for English with the combined total equaling 30% of my final grade, and 1 for Biology which is again 30% of my final grade. Even if I pass both, I'll have a decent Bio mark but a shitty English mark, and on top of that I have to take a 4th year of Highschool to take a Science class, and upgrade my Social mark in order to have a chance at going to Post-Secondary. Amongst that all throughout this year I have been trying new meds in order to mellow out the several mental disorders that I have. (ADD, Opposional Defiance Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Central Auditory Processing Disorder, Very Bad Anxiety and Stress, Crippling Depression, Borderline Personality Disorder) (All being confirmed by several psychologists btw.) So some how I'm surviving, and probably will continue, but everything is a fucking shitstorm in my head.

Sounds to me like your whole issue with school is a lack of motivation, you need to find something or someone who makes it all worthwhile. You can't just do it for the sake of doing it or (like in your case) it might not be done at all. You have to ask yourself why are you in school, who is it for? What are you aiming for in post-secondary? Once you understand the meaning behind it you might find motivation. If you can't find any meaning then that means you have to look deeper. What do you want out of life? These are some deep questions and they aren't fair for teens to have to think about these days but its all things that in the end, if you put in work, will sort itself out. Just keep moving forward, don't look in the past. Ask yourself what is getting in the way of your assignments getting done, and stop doing it. Spend all your time on it and get it done. (Sorry if this advice is kinda shitty, it's a lot easier to communicate via voice interaction).

As for your mental disorders you should really see a licensed doctor for that stuff. If you ever need to vent about anything add me on steam and I'll be there to listen when I'm available...

I really hope this is a joke, but if it's not it's totally normal to feel this way in your life. You have to have an outlet to release these feelings. The best way to deal with these problems if to talk about them. Find someone who you trust, who you can really open up to and just start talking. Cry if you have to. They don't even have to say anything (I know from experience) just by being there and having someone who understands you makes you feel so relieved.

Now if you don't have anyone to share your feelings with, I will always be open for anyone who needs someone. I know how this feels and you have to bring yourself out of it, but in anyway you can get help, please please take it.
YouTube
 ► Personal Instagram
 ► Steam Profile
► Snapchat: parkerpj1515 ◄
 ► PlentyOfFish Account
My Discord

Offline jorbage

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile

T.w² | jordann

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2017, 01:36:56 pm »

Sounds to me like your whole issue with school is a lack of motivation, you need to find something or someone who makes it all worthwhile. You can't just do it for the sake of doing it or (like in your case) it might not be done at all. You have to ask yourself why are you in school, who is it for? What are you aiming for in post-secondary? Once you understand the meaning behind it you might find motivation. If you can't find any meaning then that means you have to look deeper. What do you want out of life? These are some deep questions and they aren't fair for teens to have to think about these days but its all things that in the end, if you put in work, will sort itself out. Just keep moving forward, don't look in the past. Ask yourself what is getting in the way of your assignments getting done, and stop doing it. Spend all your time on it and get it done. (Sorry if this advice is kinda shitty, it's a lot easier to communicate via voice interaction).

As for your mental disorders you should really see a licensed doctor for that stuff. If you ever need to vent about anything add me on steam and I'll be there to listen when I'm available...

I really hope this is a joke, but if it's not it's totally normal to feel this way in your life. You have to have an outlet to release these feelings. The best way to deal with these problems if to talk about them. Find someone who you trust, who you can really open up to and just start talking. Cry if you have to. They don't even have to say anything (I know from experience) just by being there and having someone who understands you makes you feel so relieved.

Now if you don't have anyone to share your feelings with, I will always be open for anyone who needs someone. I know how this feels and you have to bring yourself out of it, but in anyway you can get help, please please take it.

Lmao, already do.

Offline ama

• the absolute BIGGEST libtard snowflake around
  • Supporter
  • Forum Regular
  • inactive for 3-8 months
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 46
  • Likes Given: 12

cash

• Total Badges: 18
    3 Year Coin Lovable Badge Collector (15) Certified Cutie Spammer-25 Quick Poster 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2017, 01:46:42 pm »
Honestly my mental health is the equivalent to the song
"Welcome To My Life" by Simple Plan. (only jokes)

I hope to anyone who does feel life is going bad finds something amazing
in their life. Reading these post makes my heart hurt, I wish the best
only to anyone. Good luck in life. Sorry to hear about your friend Parker.
My steam messages are always open to anyone. I may not be able to help a lot
but I know it's nice to get some things off your chest.

We never change, We never learn to live
I'm my own religion, I worship myself. I believe I'm the most important person
all egirls add me please i am open for friends
free suna he did absolutely nothing wrong. Like wtf even happened

Offline vexx

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 1

Scroobed

• Total Badges: 14
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2017, 01:55:01 pm »
i have pwetty severe anxiety  :feelssadman:

Offline Shock

• Registered Users
  • Forum Newbie
  • I see you ... ZAP!!!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198124623773/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 0

Shock PC

• Total Badges: 12
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2017, 10:34:16 am »
I would assume thinking about suicide every few days is normal for an 18 year old, right?

Offline Ketteii

• Oyfn pripetchik, brent a fayerl.
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Glory to Arstotzka.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 198
  • Likes Given: 332

Ketteii

.cL of the Month 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Brainstorm 100 Poll Votes 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Invisible Badge Collector (10) Gstad's Squad 1000 Posts 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Halloween 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2017, 01:44:03 pm »
Yeah, pretty normal @Shock.

But, seriously, call the suicide hotline if you are seriously contemplating doing it, at 1-800-273-8255. They're available 24 hours a day.

Suicide is not a joke if you're serious about it, if ya catch my drift. Stay safe mate.

You can safely assume that I'm sleep deprived at all times.

-neutral never seen you or talked to you, but judging from the comments imma give you -neutral lean towards vouch :D

Offline Leddy

• Loveable Fuckup
  • Closed
  • Forum Addict
  • Professional Dumbass
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/BongoCatLeddy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-AOBhiWAwhVuLi6dS2TXZQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 424
  • Likes Given: 1441

Leddy

• Total Badges: 23
    3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (15) Overruled - Rez's Badge 100 Poll Votes Mobile User Summer 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-25 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2017, 02:43:13 pm »
If it wasn't for the group of friends I had at Tango I probably would be back down to that low, but currently I am doing well, I've contemplated suicide a lot, but as far as I'm concerned its behind me now.
The eyes are the window to the soul.

Offline tim dot

• Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • fresh out the psych ward lol
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/intoxicating/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 33
  • Likes Given: 55

tim.

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin 1 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 10:38:50 am »
Eh, mental health wise I am a bit iffy unfortunately. Dealing with potential bipolar disorder like my mother and sister are. Issue is that it seems to be rapid cycling and it is causing so much distress. Alongside that I have ADHD. Biggest issue regarding all of this is that my mood swings  extremely hard and I go from like a normal mood into extremely energetic to super low and then I end up with my insomnia becoming worse and next thing you know I am up for 2-3 days at a time just to fall asleep and sleep for only 3 hours.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 10:54:59 am by tim. »

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks