Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
496 Players in 13 Servers

Author Topic: Tango IS FUCKED at the moment...  (Read 2171 times)

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/turnbinds
    • http://www.twitch.tv/jjoel
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 13

joel

• Total Badges: 22
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) Jackass 1000 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
Tango IS FUCKED at the moment...
« on: June 12, 2017, 06:46:48 pm »
So I'm just curious to why people can get div staff then not get on their server at all and not fix it or do anything with the server and people devouching people AFTER THEY HAVE NEVER TALKED TO THE PERSON OR HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME SERVER AS THEM why is this stuff allowed? like I'm 13 years old and I could run some servers better then some people what's going on LMAO and nothing will ever get done about this literally nothing for once it would be nice if someone did something but no one will and I'm not the only one who thinks this

maybe perm banned if so just know i was the most iconic person to ever touch this community

Offline vexx

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 1

Scroobed

• Total Badges: 14
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Tango IS FUCKED at the moment...
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2017, 06:50:46 pm »
The div staff doesn't really have to be active if they are doing work on the server right?

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

joel

3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) Jackass 1000 Posts 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2017, 06:52:14 pm »
The div staff doesn't really have to be active if they are doing work on the server right?

Yeah but when they are not doing work the LEAST they could do is be active... @vexx

maybe perm banned if so just know i was the most iconic person to ever touch this community

Offline Parkerpj

• Parkunt
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057578352/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_p69wyDEpbop5cujQPhdoQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 157
  • Likes Given: 577

tw Parkerpj

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 07:03:31 pm »
There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes, and the divs try their best no matter what. But remember that your actions have consequences you freakin fricks most divs only have about 6 hours free time between work and for some school. They also may be running on a different schedule than you and are active when you aren't.

Also, on the topic of divs not fixing anything or doing anything. I believe this is either an over-exaggeration or plain and simply false. I could be wrong and if I am, talk to someone who can help, but I doubt they are doing absolutely nothing. It may just seem this way because you look to be upset.

If you want to talk about it, you can add me on steam and we can come to a further solution; if you just need to vent I'll be there too.
YouTube
 ► Personal Instagram
 ► Steam Profile
► Snapchat: parkerpj1515 ◄
 ► PlentyOfFish Account
My Discord

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

joel

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2017, 07:06:01 pm »
There are a lot of things happening behind the scenes, and the divs try their best no matter what. But remember that your actions have consequences you freakin fricks most divs only have about 6 hours free time between work and for some school. They also may be running on a different schedule than you and are active when you aren't.

Also, on the topic of divs not fixing anything or doing anything. I believe this is either an over-exaggeration or plain and simply false. I could be wrong and if I am, talk to someone who can help, but I doubt they are doing absolutely nothing. It may just seem this way because you look to be upset.

If you want to talk about it, you can add me on steam and we can come to a further solution; if you just need to vent I'll be there too.

no trust me I've pulled all nighters on the server won't say what one and the div staff wouldn't get on at all and there's a plugin that's needs to be fixed and we've been waiting almost 2 weeks now

Offline Squishyyy

• Kek
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • 🅱️
    • https://steamcommunity.com/id/squishy0303
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 21
  • Likes Given: 26

Broseph

3 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User Summer 2016
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2017, 07:09:35 pm »

no trust me I've pulled all nighters on the server won't say what one and the div staff wouldn't get on at all and there's a plugin that's needs to be fixed and we've been waiting almost 2 weeks now

I know the server you're referring to, and those plugins are getting fixed and are set to release soon. It's not on the div staff to get the plugins fixed, it's the programmers, and the few that we have are already pretty busy working their asses off for all of our servers. Things take time, that's just how it works.
I apologize for my retarded staff.

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

joel

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2017, 07:11:27 pm »

I know the server you're referring to, and those plugins are getting fixed and are set to release soon. It's not on the div staff to get the plugins fixed, it's the programmers, and the few that we have are already pretty busy working their asses off for all of our servers. Things take time, that's just how it works.

ahh i see but the other issue about FALSE devouching no one has anything to say about that...

Offline jordan

• LolZ
  • Advising Board
  • Forum Addict
  • U.S. Army
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolztv12/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/lolztv12
    • https://twitter.com/JordanAllard18
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 167
  • Likes Given: 158

T.w² | jrdn

• Total Badges: 32
    3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 12 Days of Christmas 2017 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Staff of the Month 2017 Fly Shit Only Summer 2017 Bacon! Badge Collector (20) 12 Days of Christmas 2016 1000 Posts Gstad's Squad Invisible Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes Black-Star 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2017, 07:17:20 pm »
I thought this was cute.

So I'm just curious to why people can get div staff then not get on their server at all and not fix it  or do anything with the server
Divisonal-Staff have much more to do than just play on the servers. They communicate with admins, coordinate events, and come up with new ways to improve their respective servers. All of our CS:GO Divisional-Staff work hard to keep our servers running smoothly. There is a reason these people are in staff (and you aren't), and there is a reason they maintain their positions. It's fairly obvious you have no idea what they do, nor do you have the capability or capacity to do what they do, or you would have acknowledged this.

Yeah but when they are not doing work the LEAST they could do is be active...
This is from the week Kenny was promoted to Divisional-Staff.
This is now.

Kenny is one of the hardest working, most competent, underrated, and unappreciated members in staff. He does much more than for 1v1 and mentorship than you will ever know. His days revolve around helping Tango improve. You could not ever do a better job.

people devouching people AFTER THEY HAVE NEVER TALKED TO THE PERSON OR HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME SERVER AS THEM why is this stuff allowed?
I do not have to (or want to) communicate with you to understand who you are as a person. You represent yourself poorly on the forums, and even more poorly on the servers. Your illiterate babbling in this post proves my point that you are toxic, disrespectful, and completely incompetent. You act like a four-year-old downy child, yet you hold yourself as some sort of prominent individual. You may think your act is cute, funny, whatever - but no intelligent individual does. You act as you are - an immature child.

like I'm 13 years old and I could run some servers better then some people what's going on LMAO
You couldn't run a curbside lemonade stand.

nothing will ever get done about this literally nothing for once it would be nice if someone did something but no one will and I'm not the only one who thinks this
Nothing will be done because there is no problem. Your supplementary admin application was denied because you are toxic, racist, and immature. This was a success for the Divisional-Staff and a success for the server. Giving you admin would kill 1v1.

If you ever make another SA application for 1v1, you will see something familiar.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perhaps you should look at yourself and identify the issues currently present, rather than blaming others for your personal failures. Oh, and educating yourself on basic sentence structure, grammar, and conventions wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Best Regards,
Lil' Hoe
"The water will decide where to feed me. Mother don’t you cry, hell don’t need me."
my son is fat

Offline Dooshken

• Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 56
  • Likes Given: 7

tw Dooshken

• Total Badges: 12
    2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) Bacon! 100 Posts Gstad's Squad Mobile User Quick Poster
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2017, 07:20:19 pm »
Insert click bait title and you get clicks. Well done bud. You're on your way to becoming a Youtube vlogger.

Offline vexx

• Closed
  • Forum Regular
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 1

Scroobed

• Total Badges: 14
    3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2017, 07:21:20 pm »
just gonna put this here

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

joel

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2017, 07:24:06 pm »
I thought this was cute.

So I'm just curious to why people can get div staff then not get on their server at all and not fix it  or do anything with the server
Divisonal-Staff have much more to do than just play on the servers. They communicate with admins, coordinate events, and come up with new ways to improve their respective servers. All of our CS:GO Divisional-Staff work hard to keep our servers running smoothly. There is a reason these people are in staff (and you aren't), and there is a reason they maintain their positions. It's fairly obvious you have no idea what they do, nor do you have the capability or capacity to do what they do, or you would have acknowledged this.

Yeah but when they are not doing work the LEAST they could do is be active...
This is from the week Kenny was promoted to Divisional-Staff.
This is now.

Kenny is one of the hardest working, most competent, underrated, and unappreciated members in staff. He does much more than for 1v1 and mentorship than you will ever know. His days revolve around helping Tango improve. You could not ever do a better job.

people devouching people AFTER THEY HAVE NEVER TALKED TO THE PERSON OR HAVE BEEN ON THE SAME SERVER AS THEM why is this stuff allowed?
I do not have to (or want to) communicate with you to understand who you are as a person. You represent yourself poorly on the forums, and even more poorly on the servers. Your illiterate babbling in this post proves my point that you are toxic, disrespectful, and completely incompetent. You act like a four-year-old downy child, yet you hold yourself as some sort of prominent individual. You may think your act is cute, funny, whatever - but no intelligent individual does. You act as you are - an immature child.

like I'm 13 years old and I could run some servers better then some people what's going on LMAO
You couldn't run a curbside lemonade stand.

nothing will ever get done about this literally nothing for once it would be nice if someone did something but no one will and I'm not the only one who thinks this
Nothing will be done because there is no problem. Your supplementary admin application was denied because you are toxic, racist, and immature. This was a success for the Divisional-Staff and a success for the server. Giving you admin would kill 1v1.

If you ever make another SA application for 1v1, you will see something familiar.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Perhaps you should look at yourself and identify the issues currently present, rather than blaming others for your personal failures. Oh, and educating yourself on basic sentence structure, grammar, and conventions wouldn't be a bad idea either.

Best Regards,
Lil' Hoe

Okay let me start off by this you make yourself no better by calling someone a downy child making fun of down syndrom ALSO how the fuck would you know how i act on servers your never on ALSO kenny told me at FIRST "if your down to no-life the servers ill accept you" and we've been waiting for you to fix some plugins buddy insted of watching this post insulting me and sitting on your ass why don't you fix them I wouldn't trust you to with a wheelbarrow I don't know what i did to you for you to be such an ass hole but i guess thats just your personality shows how Mature, Professional and respectful you are also ive played for 2 week straight non stop and saw kenny one time and you 0 times

good riddance
4 yr old downy child
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

Also, I don't care about grammar and don't worry I won't re-apply for that shit again I don't want anything to do with you or that dirt I'm ashamed to represent the same community as you as it is...

« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:31:57 pm by Triq »

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

joel

« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2017, 07:24:46 pm »
just gonna put this here

vexx why don't you go to school for once and not sit on your ass playing games bud? thanks.

Offline joel.

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

joel

« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2017, 07:25:11 pm »
Insert click bait title and you get clicks. Well done bud. You're on your way to becoming a Youtube vlogger.

Who are you and why did you waste my time with that reply...

Offline Parkerpj

• Parkunt
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198057578352/
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_p69wyDEpbop5cujQPhdoQ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 157
  • Likes Given: 577

tw Parkerpj

3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) Spammer-250 Spammer-100 Spammer-50 1000 Posts 100 Poll Votes 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Admin of the Month 2017 Spammer-25 100 Posts 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Mobile User Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #13 on: June 12, 2017, 07:29:19 pm »
just gonna put this here

Lmao, fr though. Thanks for that carefully timed placement of Drake giving away an L.

No hate btw, just if I were you I'd be shook.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2017, 07:30:36 pm by Parkerpj1515 »
YouTube
 ► Personal Instagram
 ► Steam Profile
► Snapchat: parkerpj1515 ◄
 ► PlentyOfFish Account
My Discord

Offline XbFTB

• peer counseling manager
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 146
  • Likes Given: 190

tw XbFTB <fuckbook.com>

• Total Badges: 23
    Lovable 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 2 Year Coin Fly Shit Only 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 1000 Posts Summer 2017 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts Invisible Quick Poster Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 100 Posts Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #14 on: June 12, 2017, 07:41:59 pm »
Your behavior in this thread is reminding me of how you acted around the time your forum account was banned. Having your SA app denied doesn't mean it's the end of the world. Just get off the forums for a bit and take that time to calm down if you feel like that'll help.

Considering you've already resorted to elementary school level insults, I don't think much is going to come out of this thread anymore.

Locked.

Also, don't post more than once consecutively.

@Triq
Bye everyone i had a great time on tango besides u fucks making fun of my voice even tho im 14 well turning 14 and i MFK'd And said some racist shit i just want to say Fuck cunty fuck everyone besides my good friends i made :P

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks