Tango sure has been a rollercoaster for me. In my almost one year of being here, I've been involved in my fair share of shit, I can admit that. My time in Tango definitely hasn't been the easiest thing in the world. I was pretty cancerous when I first joined, because when I first joined Tango was (in my eyes) something I would be in for a month, two max and then I'd leave and never be involved in the community again. As time went on, I realised I literally couldn't leave Tango behind. Tango has become almost a second home for me. I feel welcome here, like I actually belong somewhere for once.
Tango for me isn't just in my online life, it carries over into my real life too. I talk about Tango with friends in real life, I talk to people in Tango outside of the community, I have a Tango mousepad on my desk right now. Tango is everywhere for me. Even if I did leave, I'd still constantly be around Tango and still be involved in the community, just without the tag.
I definitely haven't made Tango easy for a few people around the community, and for that I'm sorry. I know I've fucked up a lot in my almost 10 months here. But, with the help of the community I feel like I have improved myself a lot and for that I am thankful. I appreciate every person I've talked to in Tango, whether we are friends now or not. I appreciate every person in Tango on my steam friends list. I appreciate all the friends I met in Tango that I talk to outside of the community. I appreciate all of you for welcoming me to the community and allowing me to make it a second home.
Now, for tagging main people/friends who have impacted my time in Tango the most.@[TRB] Ben
- I'll start off with my best friend. It's quite weird to think that you used to hate me, isn't it? I quite literally had to BRIBE him to add me on Steam. "You don't even have to talk to me. We can be those friends who have each other added for the sake of an extra friend on their profile." I believe was what I said to you. I'm so glad I could turn that around, and we now talk to each other almost every day. You mean the world to me, and even if I act like I hate you sometimes, you're still always gonna be my bestie-friendo. also get away from my brother@Adam
- My big brother. We met in quite odd circumstances too. Speck told you to get on surf because there was someone who sounded 'just like you' on the server. After that, we hardly talked. It wasn't until I asked you for :B1: in Teamspeak that we actually started talking more often. I remember back to the summer, when we were watching movies every night for at least a month with @SJP
. That shit was fun. Even though we've definitely had our falling outs, and we haven't always been 'best friends', but honestly I appreciate the fuck out of you. You're definitely one of my better friends in Tango, and I love the times we talk.@Ollie
- You're definitely someone I didn't make friendship easy for, and I'm sorry for that. We were chill with eachother, then we weren't, then we were, then we weren't. Now, I think we are chill(?), and I hope it doesn't change this time.@Ekko
- One of the more recent friends I've made in Tango, and definitely one of the best. Even if he does troll the fuck out of me sometimes, he's really cool to hang out with. Thanks to this guy throwing up three times and the continuous drunken arguments he had with @Oli
, New Years this year is one I won't forget.@Kohzy
- Made a really positive impact
on my time in Tango. We fall out sometimes, and we don't always see eye to eye, but honestly I love talking to you. I also love watching catfish with you, shits hilarious. Especially Dejay, Malik and Josiah - "Do you wanna play some twister?". Not to mention looking at cute animals on rabbit and watching dog birthings
. Really cool kid!!!@Harry
- Minecraft Roleplayer number one!!! I remember all the times we used to try to lay pipe in Minecraft, and when it didn't work we tried to shoot up the school and I got banned xd But honestly, you're a really good friend - not just to me, but to everyone. You have a really accepting and positive attitude and I really appreciate it, so thank you.@dr.friday
- We don't talk anymore, and you never want to have to talk to me again. But honestly, you really impacted my time in Tango. I'm gonna miss you linking me music every day, and all the other shit we used to talk about. Hope shit goes well for you.@suna
- Roblox buddy!!! Didn't get me the robux he promised me for my birthday, but I still appreciate him playing Life in Paradise with me!!! Really good at Roblox RP!@FrostEffects
- Definitely a more recent friend. Even though he takes the piss out of me CONSTANTLY, he's still one of the better friends I have in Tango. I appreciate him giving me a chance as moderator on the Pixelmon server, and him being there for me. Even though he can be a little annoying sometimes, I'm still glad he's one of my friends.@TobyQweef
- We hardly ever talk anymore, other than to keep our 130 day snapstreak going. But I used to love talking to you, ESPECIALLY telling each other bad jokes - "What time does Andy Murray go to bed?". I'm not gonna forget the times I had talking to you, because they were chill as fuck. Also... #SilenceThoseWhoDisagree@Dkmstr
- Recommended me anime to watch, weeb games to play AND helped me complete HuniePop. What more could you want from a friend?@Blackout
- Even though we don't get along very well anymore, you still effected my time in Tango a lot. From helping me apply to cL, to watching movies with me at like 8AM. I appreciate you a lot. There's a lot more I could say here, but you know why I appreciate you so I don't feel the need to publicise it. If you ever wanna watch some Channing Tatum movies, hmu xd