Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
273 Players in 34 Servers

Author Topic: Welcome to Year Three  (Read 897 times)

Offline kergan

• boat
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • Surfin' on my own wave
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/k3rgan
    • View Profile

tw2 kergaN

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 500 Posts Spammer-100 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 100 Posts Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: Welcome to Year Three
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2017, 07:59:49 pm »
First of all congratulations to all the OG's that made this community what it is today, and kept it going for three years, and many more years to come. I have been in Tango for nearly a year now and I have a few people to thank for helping me out a long the way to getting where I am today.

@Znax @skrt skrt tied @mosakra Thank you for showing me Tango, and getting me to apply, I would never be here if it wasn't for you guys.

@Bluetactical I know you ain't here right now buddy but you were one of the first and only Tango members to approach me and want to be my friend when i was new here.

@SiL3nT I know we had beef and don't really talk no more, but I don't think you know how much you helped me get through the ranks in Tango. If it wasn't for you accepting my A-Team application for surf, I would have never gotten into staff. So I thank you for that.

@Kenny What can I say? You've been very helpful to me since we started talking a few months ago, telling me what to do and what not to do so I don't screw up and get myself banned lol. For real though, thanks for the help.

@balon How could I forget you? First of all thank you for letting me be a part of this community, and giving me the chances and opportunities you have given me. Whenever I got a question or a problem you're the first person to message when I need guidance. Thanks for being a cool owner!

Those are the most important and helpful people for my personal experience in Tango, lets have an even better year than 2016

#Tango2017
« Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 08:01:16 pm by lil uzi kodak boat »
Steam | Twitter

Current Positions
Veteran Memberr

Past Positions
Group Staff: Community Leadership - Surf
Jr. Personnel
cL @ US T1 Surf
Novice
Registered

Offline Ferndeezy

• Profe$$or Fine$$er.
  • Legends
  • Forum Addict
  • M.I.A
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ferndeezy
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzW7-NtI_vRZMw0RP-_woMA
    • View Profile

tw fern^dz

• Total Badges: 18
    Christmas 2016 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2016 Invisible Summer 2016 beatstar Award Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts 500 Posts Spammer-50 100 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Christmas 2015 Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015 Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: January 04, 2017, 12:40:13 am »
Ayy I made the cut.
I'm ghost as fuck right now but y'all shouldn't sleep on me for too long.
Keep your eyes peeled for Summer '17  8)

| Tumblr | Soundcloud | Steam Group | Youtube | |
It ain't easy being Ferndeezy.

Current Position
- Legend @ Fine$$e Life$tyle 8)

Past Positions
- Manager @ Community Administration
- Leader @ Steam Management
- Council @ Bhop Divisional Staff
- Council @ Jr. Personnel
- Council @ Bhop Group Staff
- Member @ Bhop Supplementary Admin

Offline itsProject

• Realization
  • Event Officials
  • Forum Junkie
  • Phased
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/tw2project/
    • http://www.twitch.tv/Tangoproject
    • View Profile

T.w² | itsProject

• Total Badges: 11
    Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2016 500 Posts Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #32 on: January 04, 2017, 01:06:08 am »
@TheDreamSquad&EveryoneInDreamsChannel24/7 You guys are amazing.

Offline Olivia

• basically adam xd
  • Forum Regular
  • i play surf but im not good. i like bread xd
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198243489120/
    • View Profile

t.w^2✨happyfeetislit.MCZ

• Total Badges: 9
    Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Summer 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #33 on: January 04, 2017, 05:43:52 am »
Oh boy.

Tango sure has been a rollercoaster for me. In my almost one year of being here, I've been involved in my fair share of shit, I can admit that. My time in Tango definitely hasn't been the easiest thing in the world. I was pretty cancerous when I first joined, because when I first joined Tango was (in my eyes) something I would be in for a month, two max and then I'd leave and never be involved in the community again. As time went on, I realised I literally couldn't leave Tango behind. Tango has become almost a second home for me. I feel welcome here, like I actually belong somewhere for once.
  Tango for me isn't just in my online life, it carries over into my real life too. I talk about Tango with friends in real life, I talk to people in Tango outside of the community, I have a Tango mousepad on my desk right now. Tango is everywhere for me. Even if I did leave, I'd still constantly be around Tango and still be involved in the community, just without the tag.
  I definitely haven't made Tango easy for a few people around the community, and for that I'm sorry. I know I've fucked up a lot in my almost 10 months here. But, with the help of the community I feel like I have improved myself a lot and for that I am thankful. I appreciate every person I've talked to in Tango, whether we are friends now or not. I appreciate every person in Tango on my steam friends list. I appreciate all the friends I met in Tango that I talk to outside of the community. I appreciate all of you for welcoming me to the community and allowing me to make it a second home.

Now, for tagging main people/friends who have impacted my time in Tango the most.

@[TRB] Ben - I'll start off with my best friend. It's quite weird to think that you used to hate me, isn't it? I quite literally had to BRIBE him to add me on Steam. "You don't even have to talk to me. We can be those friends who have each other added for the sake of an extra friend on their profile." I believe was what I said to you. I'm so glad I could turn that around, and we now talk to each other almost every day. You mean the world to me, and even if I act like I hate you sometimes, you're still always gonna be my bestie-friendo. also get away from my brother

@Adam - My big brother. We met in quite odd circumstances too. Speck told you to get on surf because there was someone who sounded 'just like you' on the server. After that, we hardly talked. It wasn't until I asked you for :B1: in Teamspeak that we actually started talking more often. I remember back to the summer, when we were watching movies every night for at least a month with @SJP and @Blackout. That shit was fun. Even though we've definitely had our falling outs, and we haven't always been 'best friends', but honestly I appreciate the fuck out of you. You're definitely one of my better friends in Tango, and I love the times we talk.

@Ollie - You're definitely someone I didn't make friendship easy for, and I'm sorry for that. We were chill with eachother, then we weren't, then we were, then we weren't. Now, I think we are chill(?), and I hope it doesn't change this time.

@Ekko - One of the more recent friends I've made in Tango, and definitely one of the best. Even if he does troll the fuck out of me sometimes, he's really cool to hang out with. Thanks to this guy throwing up three times and the continuous drunken arguments he had with @Oli, New Years this year is one I won't forget.

@Kohzy - Made a really positive impact on my time in Tango. We fall out sometimes, and we don't always see eye to eye, but honestly I love talking to you. I also love watching catfish with you, shits hilarious. Especially Dejay, Malik and Josiah - "Do you wanna play some twister?". Not to mention looking at cute animals on rabbit and watching dog birthings. Really cool kid!!!

@Harry - Minecraft Roleplayer number one!!! I remember all the times we used to try to lay pipe in Minecraft, and when it didn't work we tried to shoot up the school and I got banned xd But honestly, you're a really good friend - not just to me, but to everyone. You have a really accepting and positive attitude and I really appreciate it, so thank you.

@dr.friday - We don't talk anymore, and you never want to have to talk to me again. But honestly, you really impacted my time in Tango. I'm gonna miss you linking me music every day, and all the other shit we used to talk about. Hope shit goes well for you.

@suna - Roblox buddy!!! Didn't get me the robux he promised me for my birthday, but I still appreciate him playing Life in Paradise with me!!! Really good at Roblox RP!

@FrostEffects - Definitely a more recent friend. Even though he takes the piss out of me CONSTANTLY, he's still one of the better friends I have in Tango. I appreciate him giving me a chance as moderator on the Pixelmon server, and him being there for me. Even though he can be a little annoying sometimes, I'm still glad he's one of my friends.

@TobyQweef - We hardly ever talk anymore, other than to keep our 130 day snapstreak going. But I used to love talking to you, ESPECIALLY telling each other bad jokes - "What time does Andy Murray go to bed?". I'm not gonna forget the times I had talking to you, because they were chill as fuck. Also... #SilenceThoseWhoDisagree

@Dkmstr - Recommended me anime to watch, weeb games to play AND helped me complete HuniePop. What more could you want from a friend?

@Blackout - Even though we don't get along very well anymore, you still effected my time in Tango a lot. From helping me apply to cL, to watching movies with me at like 8AM. I appreciate you a lot. There's a lot more I could say here, but you know why I appreciate you so I don't feel the need to publicise it. If you ever wanna watch some Channing Tatum movies, hmu xd
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 10:08:45 am by Olivia »

-ʙᴀʟᴏɴ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴘɪ ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ ғᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴄ ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
-ᴀᴅᴀᴍ ɪs ᴍʏ ʙʀᴇᴀᴅ ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ
-ʙɢᴍᴇᴅɪᴀ's 2ɴᴅ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ғᴀɴ
"t.w^2 olivia xd .cl: adam i missed u x" he's never gonna let this go

ᴡᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴏɴ sᴛᴇᴀᴍ? ᴄʟɪᴄᴋ HERE

---

dr.friday was here
♫ᴄαυѕє ι ѕσℓ∂ му ѕσυℓ тσ тнє ᴄιту, тнє ᴄιту σf ∂яєαмѕ♫

Offline [TRB] Ben

« Reply #34 on: January 04, 2017, 08:20:46 am »
So, I've been apart of Tango for nearly 2 years now and I have to say they have probably been some of the best years of my life. This is by far the best community that I've been in. I have met some amazing people who have kept me going and pushed me to be what I am today. Although most of you don't know this but I have also thought about leaving Tango multiple times but I'm glad I didn't. Big thanks to @capie for making me stay and helping me out with my problems.

Now onto the people who have mainly affected my Tango experience in some way.

@dethkult - Well what can I say... You're the only reason that I'm in Tango today. We met a while back playing Minecraft and we've been friends since. You invited me to join the Tango servers one day out of the blue and it was so much fun. I'm glad that you invited me to play on the servers and I'm glad that you actually kept on trying to get me into Tango when I wasn't so sure but finally the day came where I applied to become apart of Tango, and that is all down to you. We rarely talk anymore but when we do you're chill and funny (especially when we talk about @Adam and his weeb shit)

@Olivia - Well, idk where to start... We've been best friends for quite a while (near the end of the summer holidays) although we've been through a lot of shit. We first started off talking on MG where you basically bribed me to be your friend but it didn't happen the way that we thought it would. It happened very differently and I'm glad it did. I'm glad to have actually became great friends with you. The fun times that I had staying up with you watching movies and speaking to you till about 3/4 in the morning, they were some of the best times of my life - we spent hours talking about random shit just because we could. All the things we've been through and all the shit we've helped each other with, I wouldn't change those memories for anything, they mean so much to me, you mean so much to me. I'm sorry for all my shit that you have had to put up with and I'm sorry for everything that has happened between us, our close friendship that we had just isn't there anymore because of the shit I did and I feel like shit because of it. But all that matters is that we're still friends even after all of it, so thank you.

@Oli - I'm going to be honest with you, I didn't like you all that much when we first started talking but the more we spoke, the more I began to like you. I didn't think that we'd actually recruit you into Tango but we did and you've been a great friend since. All the times and memories that we've spent together have been amazing - Kobeda King and everything else that we've done. I can actually talk to you about a lot of shit and you understand where I'm coming from with most things. You've actually became one of my best friends within Tango. Thanks for everything

@Adam - Met you on Jailbreak after playing on the servers and you seemed cool and funny so I decided to add you. We started talking more and more toward the end of summer and I'm glad we did. I remember when me, you and @Oli called up the Kobeda King - great times, should do some more soon lmao. Thanks for all the great times and the movies we've watched. Are you dizzy blud?

@Harry - Known you since Moonshine, those times were funny as fuck. I'm happy that I got you on the servers and that you actually applied for Tango. I'm thankful for everything that you've done for me, everything that you've helped me with and all the great times we've had, you really are a good friend. PS. Stop gambling and thanks for not betraying me :)

@Kohzy - Well... I'm a rat, a snake and a lot of other shit to you but I'm glad we're friends. Thanks for the memories that we've had together (Shooting rats in The Division and other moments) and all the times I've been able to talk you about random shit (you know what I'm on about) You can be a dick sometimes but you're understanding and you can keep shit to yourself (I think? ;)) Should really buy Division and shoot the rats up more but yknow, oh and you made a very positive impact

@capie - You kept me in Tango when times were tough. Idk why I came to you when I did but I'm actually fucking happy that I did. I felt like shit and didn't feel like staying apart of Tango but you told me why I should stay and made me stay. As well as that, thanks for the fun times on Jailbreak when I was actually active and enjoyed it. Hmu sometime

@Deef - Thanks for the great times we used to have and all the shit we used to talk about. HMU sometime, need to catch up

@Ally - Basically the same reason as @Deef but yeah, the times we spoke in TS were funny as fuck. HMU sometime as well

@Ollie - You're an old friend but we don't speak much anymore because you're a cunt - nicest way possible
Well see all you have to do is make shit plugins and dank memes, just look at Oscar.. Also be active in teamspeak and have a deep voice, look at mobs.. Eat crumpets and be named Alex, look at Alex..

The other owners are just alex,mobs, and Oscar on different accounts they are all frauds.

Online suna

• General Operations
  • Group Staff
  • Forum Addict
  • ok
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/sunaisded
    • View Profile

T.w² | suna .cL

• Total Badges: 12
    Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 1000 Posts Halloween 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Summer 2016 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: January 04, 2017, 09:46:40 am »
okok we all friends here stay on topic pls i was enjoying the positivity

Day's until I can leave Tango:

5 months 28 days 19 hours 4 minutes remaining.

Offline dr.friday

• Website Administration
  • Managers
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/promethazinedrinkinassnigga
    • http://www.twitch.tv/420drfriday
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/DrFridayCnr
    • View Profile

t.w² | the Most High

• Total Badges: 25
    Staff of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (20) Black-Star Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 beatstar Award Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Invisible Quick Poster 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #36 on: January 04, 2017, 01:29:36 pm »
removed all of the useless/unrelated posts.

please stay on topic because this is the last of your "beefs" i want to see on the forums.
they speak highly of me when i raise my voice
i gotta shoot a fuckin free throw to make my point

Offline Oli

• Divisional Coordinator
  • Forum Regular
  • Hey, I'm new here!
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198064552644/
    • View Profile

T.w² | Oli

In-Game High Profits

• Total Badges: 6
    Badge Collector (5) Quick Poster 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User Halloween 2016
« Reply #37 on: January 04, 2017, 02:07:46 pm »
I've only been in Tango for a few months now and i've had my ups and downs in the community, I got recruited into the community in September this year by @Olivia, @[TRB] Ben and @Adam from Hive365. In these 3 and a bit months I have been nearly every rank of staff on the DarkRP server, I was in cL for a week then ended up getting kicked out xd and now I am the divisional leader for Arma 3. In the time i've been in Tango i've not really spoken to many people, only the people who recruited me and a few friends around those and that's about it. Every single person I have talked to in Tango have altered my perspective on things to do with Tango and to do with life in some ways.

@Olivia - You have been one of my best friends in Tango since the day you recruited me from Big B's show. We haven't always seen eye to eye but we've always made up in the end and hopefully we always will. We've spent a lot of time talking from watching Lars and the real girl to staying up til 6 am talking on snapchat until I passed out and then you got mad at me  but I know you've always been there for me and hopefully you know i'm always there for you aswell. I agree we never really spoke until a few weeks after I added you on snapchat but i'm glad we spent all that time talking because it's brought us closer and made me realise what a good friend I have.

@[TRB] Ben - You hated me for at least 2 of the 3 months that i've been here but as we talked more and got to know eachother we realised that we are quite similar and I know I can always trust you and come talk to you when I feel like shit and you know you can do the same. I know recently we have been talking more and we do agree on some things but we also don't agree on others but you are definitely one of my best friends in Tango and you're one of the people I trust most. I know... It's craaaaazy

@Washcloth - Me and you were friends from the day you joined Olivias channel. I know you don't really like coming into the channel i'm in all the time so we don't get to talk that much but I know recently you've been putting the effort in to come talk and tell eachother what has been going on in eachothers lives recently. You're one of the kindest guys in Tango and I know I can trust you and come talk to you if and when I need to.

@Kohzy - I know you don't really like me anymore and you think i'm a "rat" and I probably am but you have changed my perspective on things in Tango the most i'd say. If I was talking shit about someone you'd always be there to tell me to stop and think about what I was doing and I really respect that. You were one of my closest friends in Tango and I knew I could tell you stuff but we haven't talked much recently :(

@Harry - When I said Ben hated me for at least 2 months, I'm pretty sure you've hated me longer. I know I pick on you quite a lot but you're another one of the kindest guys in Tango even though you have a really short temper! You denied me from your channel and that was understandable but at least you've undenied me now

@Adam - You always make me laugh even when I feel like shit, especially when you hard R you're words ;) . We should watch more shitty movies with over exploding oil rigs and stormzy running down the street in his addidas flip flops. "Are you dizzy blud?"

@Ekko - Someone who only really came into my friends recently but I know you mean well most of the times but other times you have to admit that you are a complete dick xd. The first time we really talked was new years eve when we ended up getting drunk on teamspeak and arguing about stuff and doing other stuff that we probably shouldn't have done xd

@dr.friday - We only really started speaking recently but I know you've got my back and I have yours as well. Make sure you stay in touch ill-brain!

@Chikin - You always make me laugh, especially when we tried to set @[TRB] Ben up to do karaoke xd (even though he saw me change my name) oh and btw i'm not your dad. Sorry!!
« Last Edit: January 04, 2017, 05:39:00 pm by Oli »
Divisional Leader Of Arma lll

Offline thunder

• Novice Recruit
  • Forum Starter
  • real gangster
    • steamcommunity.com/id/Neverlland
    • pro d boy dope fishman
    • dopepro
    • View Profile

T.w² | dope

• Total Badges: 7
    Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Spammer-25 Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2017, 03:21:39 pm »
eh i know a lot of people don't like me here, most of tango, the bhop server in general and anyone that was in the council meeting when i was there and its not my intention to make friends with anyone who doesn't want to. im only here because i like the bhop server and my boys @balon @Oscar @SteffyX and @Krelle they make this community fun and if the only positive thing i do on this community is make the bhop server a little better in some way ill do it. for the rest of you who dont like me fuck you and i couldnt care less so suck my dick shoutout to @Ferndeezy for being true homie and fuck @imhara

Offline WRÆCLAW

• pull up n eh ihh out
  • Group Leader
  • Forum Addict
  • 6ix
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118568290/
    • www.twitch.tv/tangoww_tv
    • https://www.youtube.com/c/TangoWorldWide
    • View Profile

T.w² | WRÆCLAW

• Total Badges: 22
    Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 2 Year Coin Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Quick Poster Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Quick Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes 2500 Posts 1000 Posts 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2017, 03:33:40 pm »
I really love this community and will never leave it, even though I am not around at all on the servers and TeamSpeak at the moment due to internship and school there´s always that moment when I think back of the amazing memories I made here and I check the forums from time to time.

When the time is right I will be back on the servers.

Offline kevsonic

• Forum Junkie
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/kevsonic0409/
    • youtube.com/gamingapex
    • View Profile

T.w²| kevsonic

• Total Badges: 9
    500 Posts Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2016 TangoGift Quick Poster 100 Posts Mobile User
« Reply #40 on: January 05, 2017, 08:12:43 pm »
About 1 year ago I joined Tango Worldwide. It was one of the best decisions of life. As many of you may or may not know I have depression. Tango has helped me handle my depression quite a bit better. I was scrolling through the server browser on csgo and saw a Jailbreak server and decided to join. When I joined I was greeted by some of the most friendly people I have ever met. For all of this time I have been hiding in the shadows trying to make a impact on tango just not knowing how. I have been hiding watching people get council in 2 months. Meanwhile I am here for a year still trying to figure out what I am doing wrong. I have finally realized it.

Thank you @balon for telling me what I was doing wrong. I have been part of things similar to tango before but one thing I noticed is owners and staff don't care about the player that much. Balon however came into the channel I was in (TS3) and told me what I was doing wrong and how I could become staff. Thank you for that.

@Cheeky-Italian Bandit While your are banned now and I have not talked to you for over 9 months. Thank you for welcoming me in the community. You tried to convince me to help you make a community but I refused. Thank you @iPhone™ for helping me make that decision.

@Conman118 I don't know what to say about you. Just thank you for helping me with getting the age restriction removed for the GMOD div. You have opened the door for me @Conman118 . If I am to get tmod in the next few days I am proud to say that you helped me make it there.

@Dream Thank you for helping me get out of the cancer I was in of being stuck at novice for 4+ months. Dream you are one of the few people that can see my true ID. You know that anyone can come out of anything. You helped me go from abusing novice admin to Member.

@Revolver Ross Once again thanks for being my mentor and helping me get out of admin abuse land

@Blizzard Thank you for allowing me to join the Dark rp server in development. Next time just re think the password. LOL just kidding. I had never had the chance to be part of something developing in tango. You gave me that chance. At first I did not like the idea of a new Dark RP server. However, now I think it is one of the best things on earth. Thank you for encouraging me to apply for TMOD. Even though I have been denied so far I hope that soon I will be accepted.

@Blueberry Thank you for giving me the power to be a weeb for 5 sec. Not only that but thank you for putting up with me and my annoying sounds. On a more serious note thank you for being nice to me.

There are many of you that I don't want to say anything about as it would take forever so I'm just going to tag you.
@Lt.DoomY @modtrapper3 @Anonymouse @Nate @Toasty @Shady @Papi Ro @Vita

As celebration I have made this video that some of you may have already seen but I am deciding to post it here now so more people can see it.
https://youtu.be/MS4BeAsUzAU

Offline Wumbear

« Reply #41 on: January 06, 2017, 09:32:43 am »
I have been lurking and being a ghost around some servers and the forums and I hope to change that this year by being more active in teamspeak and in more servers. Happy Tango New Years.

Current Position: Member
Past Positions: Member

Offline whale

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/clearlyeric/
    • View Profile

bozo jabroni

• Total Badges: 24
    3 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (20) Summer 2016 2 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (15) Halloween 2015 1000 Posts Invisible Mobile User Badge Collector (10) Spammer-25 Quick Poster Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Silver Donor beatstar Award 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
« Reply #42 on: January 15, 2017, 08:08:53 pm »
@balon Miss those times! Hope all is well my friend.

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
TangoServersLLC Logo
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
TangoServersLLC Logo
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com