Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
574 Players in 17 Servers

Author Topic: Posting on administrative boards without consent  (Read 3206 times)

Offline ris

• Web Manager
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsirr
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 169
  • Likes Given: 197

tw ris

• Total Badges: 26
    Badges: (View All)
    Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Posting on administrative boards without consent
« on: December 01, 2016, 08:42:15 pm »
I decided to make this announcement thread since there's a lot of people posting on administrative boards when they don't really have much to do with it.

This has been against the forum rules as far as I can remember. If you are not involved in the thread, don't post it on it.

The administrative forum contains all of the boards located HERE

Use common sense while posting on a thread on the administrative boards, the Internal Affairs Manager and the admins dealing with the reports/appeals/disputes know what they're doing, if you're posting on these threads, you're pretty likely to get forum-warned for it, repeating so will just make your punishments worse.

Follow the forum warning quota for more information about warnings

If you feel like you were warned wrongfully or over-warned for doing so, you're most likely the one to blame since you're putting yourself at risk posting there.

If you feel like your case is extreme and you did make a point, don't hesitate to message your questions to the Community Management department.

For people who like examples:

Incorrect

+Vouch, I definitely think he was abusing, he is a constant abuser.

Correct

I agree he was abusing, I also happened to catch the event and have additional evidence that's different, <Evidence>.

If you have a scenario where you're unsure if some additional information helps the case, message the Internal Affairs Manager privately. If you're trying to point something out that you're unsure if the Internal Affairs Manager caught, message it privately. The Community Affairs Department knows what they're doing, and don't need any unnecessary information on reports. It makes it harder for everyone having non-relevant posts on a serious report trying to be handled.

Regards,
Community Affairs Department.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 02:18:34 am by TheWildThorn »
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean