Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
544 Players in 7 Servers

Author Topic: Se7en's Popcorn time app  (Read 55 times)

Offline Se7enSinS

• "Oh, he got hands, that's ight 'cause we gon' shoot his ass" - DDG
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • I'm not a GOAT but I fit the description
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198147657824/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 55
  • Likes Given: 232

☯T.w Se7enSinS

• Total Badges: 4
    Badges: (View All)
    Slaughter Gang 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Se7en's Popcorn time app
« on: June 10, 2021, 06:23:23 pm »
1. Name (In-Game/Username): Se7enSinS

2. Age: 21

3. Introduce yourself: I mostly watch superhero movies whether it be from Marvel or DC (Marvel movies better but DC characters triumph) or any kind of action movies.

4. Why do you want to join Popcorn Time: I've already streamed one movie so far (Mortal Kombat) and I plan on streaming more new movies that come out so long as they are interesting

5. Favorite childhood movie & why: Iron man (2008) because it was the first marvel movie I got to watch in theaters. The crowd reaction at the movie theater also made the movie even more fun for me.

6. List a few current favorite films/TV shows & why: Rick and Morty (Greatest show to ever exist), Spongebob (not the shit new episodes), Avengers: Infinity war, Iron man 1,2,3, Every batman movie/show ever created, The Incredible Hulk (2008), Guardians of the galaxy, Thor: Ragnarok

7. If we had public movie night events, film reviews/film of the week etc, would you participate? (Yes/No): As long as I haven't seen the movie several times then yes

8. If no, would you write reviews or recommendations for the group? Yes because this group is actually cool

Offline AndrewS

• Board Moderator
  • Forum Regular
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/AndyPWD/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 86
  • Likes Given: 47

tw andrew

• Total Badges: 28
    Badges: (View All)
    Blackstars Secret Santa 2020 500 Posts Goated 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 4 Year Coin R.W Badge Collector (20) Oyasumi Punpun True Canadians Badge Any amongers? White Knight Badge Collector (15) Stargazers 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Se7en's Popcorn time app
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2021, 01:38:02 pm »
Took me a while to see this, apologies for the wait.

Application accepted. Welcome to the group @Se7enSinS !
You'll be given access to the private board soon, please try to take a look through the stickied topic and look out for future threads or official movie night events!

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks