Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
164 Players in 24 Servers

Author Topic: [Date change to 8-13-17]Tango Movie Clip Competition  (Read 1026 times)

Offline aPn

• "I believe Fundamental Honesty is the Keystone of Business" - Harvey S. Firestone
  • Chief Marketing Officer
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765611981551957
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 42
  • Likes Given: 6

T.w² | aPness

• Total Badges: 34
    Badges: (View All)
    Gstad's Squad Hurricane Harvey Donor Bacon! 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Staff of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor 12 Days of Christmas 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Hall of Fame Donor Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 500 Posts 100 Posts
[Date change to 8-13-17]Tango Movie Clip Competition
« on: July 03, 2017, 06:07:55 pm »
Event Name and Date:

Tango Movie Clip Competition
End Date: August 13th, Midnight Central Time Zone

Who Can Participate? 

*Novice Member +
*You must be Novice Member starting July 9th, 2017 to participate.

Judges:

@aPn
@miK :)
@NootThePenguin

Description:

This is an opportunity for you to show the community the type of skills you got in making movie clips and video editing.
If you are a beginner or a professional, join us in this event by submitting your own custom Tango Video clip!
The video will be submitted on this thread and judged by three judges stated above on the following qualities:

Grading scale:
Quality of the Video.
Quality of the Sound (music, etc).
Creativity and effort.
Quality of Introduction.

The grading scale will be based on a rank from 1 to 10, with 1 being lowest and 10 the highest.
Each judge will submit their own grading for each video and the totals from each judge will be added up.
The video with the highest rating from all three judge for each category will win the competition.

You must have the following requirements to submit your video and be qualified to compete:
1. You must have a custom Tango intro. (you should put your name or production name in the intro)
2. The video clip must include one of the tango servers from any Tango server ( CS:GO, Gmod, Ark, Rust, etc.)
3. You may use your Comp, Cevo, ESEA, etc. match clips as long as they include players from Tango with their tags on!
4. The video has to be a minimum or 30 seconds and no more than 5 minutes.

Event Prizes
Winner will receive $60 in paypal money from aPn and an opportunity to have their video posted community wide. **Also an opportunity to become a tango movie clip editor.

**This would be a staff position. Winner is not given a 100% guarantee for a position. Will have to be approved by HR and CEO, as well as the CMO.

Where to Submit:

Post your final, edited video on this thread. Any shit posts will be removed and users will face consequences.
You must submit your video by August 13th, 2017 at Midnight Central Time. Judges will announce winners on August 20th, 2017.

Warning: DO NOT reply to this post unless you are submitting a final video! If you have any questions contact aPn on Steam or Forum.
« Last Edit: July 31, 2017, 12:35:53 am by aPn »

Online Morgeta

Re: Tango Movie Clip Competition
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2017, 11:49:35 pm »

Here you go aPn. Hope I win :D
Dont act ignorant. You been on our servers for months on months, it has always been the same. You did it because YOU were dead and didn't want to wait... I bet you wouldn't slay so fast if you were still alive. You abused your powers yet again, I am tired of giving you chances. Suspended indefinitely per our agreement.

Regards,
aPn

Chief Marketing Officer

Offline Conner

• Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 62
  • Likes Given: 0

T.w² ✖ Conner

• Total Badges: 28
    Improv Award Gstad's Squad 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Staff of the Month 2017 Invisible Conner's Badge of Prestige Badge Collector (20) 2500 Posts Member of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 100 Poll Votes Admin of the Month 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Summer 2016 Spammer-100 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-50 100 Posts Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Poster
Re: Tango Movie Clip Competition
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2017, 11:21:09 pm »
I'm just going to put this here before anyone watches this; I'm sorry for the sloppiness. I had a lot more planned for this and would have been able to do it if plans didn't pop up. Starting tomorrow, I'm going to be very busy for over a week and just don't have time before the contest ends to finish this. I've put countless hours into this, and am proud of it, but am also disappointed that I didn't get to finish. I'm going to warn you right now, the ending is very cheesy, terrible, and almost hard to watch from the cringe. Also, I'm pretty sure Europeans can't watch it due to the music, but send me a PM and I'll add a Vimeo link on. Without further ado, here's my submission:

@Conner was promoted to Ass Div Manager (Community Leadership - Adopt a Player).

Offline zoom.

• ズーム。
  • Assistant Media Manager
  • Forum Regular
  • kill me
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/shatteredmind/
    • twitter.com/zoomdin
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 11
  • Likes Given: 70

T.w² | z o o m .

• Total Badges: 3
    100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: [Date change to 8-13-17]Tango Movie Clip Competition
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 07:04:46 am »
ngl i made like 5 of these vids. I don't really know how to do much, but earlier today i learned how to add the xray type effect. The 30 second clip that has it took me prob 2 hrs to create, an hour of it was just recording and taking it through vdub. My after effects trial ends later today, so i was only able to add it once. If I win ill be able to pay for the programs which is PogChamp. Oh, im not that good with music, i have probably spent 4+ hours looking for a decent song and still couldnt find one. If the video quality isnt that great, let me know and ill re-render it.

At the end where the knife suddenly has a xray, blame that on the fucking green color in the gamma doppler.

Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Online Lil Asprin

« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 10:58:09 am »

An old project that I put aside but found the time to finish

Frostyy's Profile
They should make a rare badge like the Jackass badge but you get it for being nice  :)
It's called the asskisser badge. You'd be the perfect fit buddy. <3

ok she likes all the boy people that have power
Current Position

Past Positions:
Probationary
Event Staff.
A-team on Jailbreak
SA on Deathrun
SA on Jailbreak

Offline RockerOG

• Registered Users
  • Forum Starter
  • I am the old rocker... Just a new forums account..
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/r0ckerNBF/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/rockerog41
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFwdFEwh5TTX3c_s8I62fFA
    • https://twitter.com/RockerOG1?lang=en
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 3

rocker

• Total Badges: 1
    Quick Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2017, 09:17:18 pm »
I made this in about 1 hour. I don't intend on winning the contest because it's not really tango related. Anyways, I just thought of making it because I saw this post. Let me know what you think! :)

« Last Edit: August 11, 2017, 09:23:20 pm by RockerOG »
[youtube]watch?v=0kD7cDeoUfg[youtube]

Offline aPn

• "I believe Fundamental Honesty is the Keystone of Business" - Harvey S. Firestone
  • Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

T.w² | aPness

Gstad's Squad Hurricane Harvey Donor Bacon! 12 Days of Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Staff of the Year 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Mobz Award Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (20) Gold Donor Silver Donor Bronze Donor 12 Days of Christmas 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Hall of Fame Donor Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Quick Collector (5) Badge Collector (5) Mobile User 100 Poll Votes 100 Polls 500 Posts 100 Posts
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2017, 09:43:12 pm »
I made this in about 1 hour. I don't intend on winning the contest because it's not really tango related. Anyways, I just thought of making it because I saw this post. Let me know what you think! :)

6. TangoWorldWide supports and respects content creators, developers, and those similar. Ripping, stealing, plagiarizing other people's work is prohibited. We believe that all content creators, developers, and those of the similar should have complete protection on their work; copyrighting and plagiarizing another person's work is not only against our rules, but is also illegal. (See "DMCA Compliance" Policy.)

You stole a clip from this video and you claimed it as your own work. This is against our policy and we do NOT tolerate plagiarism. Due to the severity of this policy, you will be released from Tango, stripped of your SA rank, banned from tango forums for 14 days and put on a probation for 4 weeks before you can apply again to become a member. Let this be a lesson to anyone who decides to steal other peoples work.

Offline aPn

• Forum Addict
  • Topic Author
    • View Profile

T.w² | aPness

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2017, 10:59:19 am »
Congratulations to @zoom. on winning the event with his video!

All contestants will receive my badge for participating! Thank you for your hard work to those who submitted a video, they will be added to Tango's Yutube channel and each person will be given credit for it. If you decide you don't want your video submitted to YouTube, please contact @aPn or @miK :) . Video will be submitted next week before Friday, 8/25/2017 midnight Eastern.

Thanks again to those who participated, all clips were great and entertaining :)

Regards,
aPn

Chief Marketing Officer
« Last Edit: August 16, 2017, 08:09:47 pm by miK :) »

G2A Sponsor Image
EOReality.com
Sinus Bot
TangoServersLLC Logo
AllTrapNation.com
CSGO Fiesta
Vreecase Sponsor
G2A Sponsor Image