Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
344 Players in 2 Servers

Author Topic: [Denied] Jacob's Honorable Member Application  (Read 1422 times)

Offline Jacob

• Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • Topic Author
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/JacobSnipes/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1
  • Likes Given: 1

Jacob

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 3 Year Coin Summer 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 2 Year Coin Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 12 Days of Christmas Spammer-50 1 Year Coin Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 Invisible 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts
[Denied] Jacob's Honorable Member Application
« on: August 19, 2017, 03:08:56 pm »
1. First Name: Jacob
2. Age: 18
3. How long have you been in TangoWorldWide: About 2 years and 8 months
4. What have you contributed to TangoWorldWide? My first contribution to Tango was in assisting aPn on the minecraft server. Apn was accepted into the community as the new Minecraft Division leader but had little to no experience with linux. So, with the permission of balon I began to create a minecraft server alongside apn. This was how I got into staff (Divisional Staff of Minecraft). I eventually ended up spending considerable amounts of time moderating a few of our CS-GO servers, I also spent a lot of time in my day on the forums where I would look to find resolutions in open abuse complaints/player disputes. This led me to post a well needed "How to" for providing abuse evidence here. As time passed I become a well recognized and respected member of the community with very few complaints coming my way. Generally, people would talk to me in our servers and had no problems with me. Later on, I asked balon about being relocated to cL Lead which he found to be a good fit for me. Unfortunately, after receiving the re-position, my activity in the community slowly decreased leading up to my demotion and then ultimately my absence in the last few months. Also, I helped beta test TangoRP, TangoStore, and helped with designing some Tango Servers Gfx (although balon didn't like them).
5. What in TangoWorldWide has influenced you the most: I have been a part of a large number of communities throughout the years that I have been playing video games. But, I have never found a community that is able to outlive my own interest in it. Usually the communities I am a part of dwindle after a few years. But, Tango has a different kind of organization that allows new players to hold positions and brings in a new player base every few months.
6. Have you been staff in Tango? What positions?: Yes: (In order) Divisional Staff of Minecraft>Division Leader of Minecraft>Junior Personnel>Senior Personnel>Group Leader of .cL>Senior Personnel [I think this is accurate but I could be confusing some of the order]
7. What separates you from other potential members who would want to become Honorable Members?: I have been a part of Tango for a long enough time to see how the community has changed and I still have people today who seem to remember who I am when I join Tango servers.
8. Have you applied before to the Honorable Member Program (2.0) but were rejected? [Yes/No] No
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:45:53 am by messiah »

Click here to contact me.

Offline Banished

• BANNED
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 360
  • Likes Given: 18

ond

• Total Badges: 39
    5 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Lovable 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Conner's Badge of Prestige 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Overruled - Rez's Badge TangoGift Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Invisible Silver Donor 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 AssKisser 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2015 Mobile User Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015
Re: Jacob's Honorable Member Application
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 12:42:14 am »
+vouch

ran cL pretty good

Offline messiah

• Distinguished
  • Forum Addict
    • https://www.youtube.com/user/DrFridayCnR
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 349
  • Likes Given: 0

messiah

• Total Badges: 38
    Conner's Badge of Prestige 5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad 2500 Posts Fly Shit Only Coby Wizowd Staff of the Month 2017 3 Year Coin Member of the Month 2017 Staff of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 1000 Posts Badge Collector (20) Black-Star Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Spammer-50 Badge Collector (15) Spammer-25 2 Year Coin 500 Posts Christmas 2015 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 beatstar Award Mobile User Badge Collector (5) Invisible Quick Poster 100 Poll Votes 100 Posts 1 Year Coin
Re: Jacob's Honorable Member Application
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 04:45:40 am »
@Jacob,

After consideration from the Review Board, we regret to inform you that your Honorable Member application has been rejected.

We do not yet believe that you have contributed enough to be qualified for this position yet.

You may re-apply after giving some thought and time to your next application when you believe you've contributed enough after getting rejected.

- messiah
Head of Honorable Program
« Last Edit: September 01, 2017, 04:49:28 am by messiah »
Spoiler: 2014-2021 (click to show/hide)

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot