Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
Players in Servers

Author Topic: Question for every active registered person  (Read 6467 times)

Offline suna

• Closed
  • Forum Addict
    • https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198845462726/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 220
  • Likes Given: 342

suna

• Total Badges: 27
    Badges: (View All)
    2500 Posts Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 Invisible 2 Year Coin Overruled - Rez's Badge Badge Collector (20) Jackass Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) Thanksgiving 2016 1000 Posts Halloween 2016 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) Summer 2016 100 Posts Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: Question for every active registered person
« Reply #30 on: October 08, 2018, 07:11:13 pm »
I mean I'm here to help and take notes make people laugh when I can while also attempting to help change some culture flaws I've noticed over the brief time I've been here I honestly feel you may be running some people off as when people try to help they are not always treated in the best possible way some times the best possible way to teach others is to allow them to slip in the mud and learn to put boots on for the traction they may need and understand they need it later on so you can help them later on.

A fish can not swim up a waterfall but a man can climb the rocks of the waterfall sometimes you must become what you do not wish to be in order to help those who you may care about.
even on the forums i cant understand what you say

Offline Philly

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198255557432/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 591
  • Likes Given: 143

-

• Total Badges: 26
    5 Year Coin Any amongers? 4 Year Coin 1000 Posts Spammer-25 Badge Collector (20) 100 Poll Votes 3 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Summer 2018 Badge Collector (15) Gstad's Squad 500 Posts 2 Year Coin 100 Posts Badge Collector (10) Quick Poster Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #31 on: October 08, 2018, 07:24:08 pm »
+vouch

Stop holding your dicks to hating Leddy so much
glad i left this community lmao

I literally came to vouch leddy's application, nothing more.
Just because I make one post doesn't mean I'm still around this community.
I left because the servers were no longer fun and staff members care more about covering their ass than actually caring for the community.
That's my statement, goodbye.
Good statement but definitely the wrong person saying it
All love. Take care.

Offline mars

• Yes, Executor?
  • Forum Addict
  • Aiur shall be reclaimed
    • https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCzAx48SbC3jL41y_qYLiLNA?view_as=subscriber
    • https://twitter.com/motiveck
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 230
  • Likes Given: 127

IbeMars

• Total Badges: 29
    1000 Posts 3 Year Coin Goated 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2019 Thanksgiving 2019 Real One Badge Collector (20) Conner's Badge of Prestige TangoGift Wheezer Boomer Alert Badge Collector (15) 5k Donor Hall of Fame Donor Halloween 2019 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Black-Star The Rich Bitch Lovable Badge Collector (5) 1 Year Coin Summer 2018 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #32 on: October 08, 2018, 07:36:42 pm »
I know I can't say much about this community since I've been apart of it for a short period of time.

I was apart of an online community for little over 10 years. Within in that community I have gained a lot of friends and lost a lot of friends due to miscommunications and also being promoted or demoted above and below someone. When it comes to tango and any other community people tend to flock towards "groups", or "cliques". That's depressing a little bit, when people join a community they want to be apart of a community, not apart of the group that will accept them as, "one of them". They want to try and play whatever game leadership is playing just to gain the attention of, "high ups". I understand this and I've seen this within this community and within my previous community. What I have notice about tango that's above other communites is that, they are more lenient towards certain rules. But that leads to more of a toxic approach towards situations. A lot of admins are either confused, use their own judgment, use whatever they think is right and accept the consequences later on if they do something wrong.

Don't get me wrong I love Tango, and I should have joined a long time ago, to be honest I have never heard of tango and I'm lucky enough to have found tango. Dealing with leadership and owners its amazing, they understand and address things quickly and without favoritism. But my honest opinion as to why people tend to say, "I'm glad I left tango", or "this community is bad" etc. Is because of lenient rules and no transparency when it comes within the community. It's a community, people should have a say so in what goes on within the community not just staff.

It may not be my place to say these things, but I see a lot of comments, "I miss the old tango", "tango not what it used to be" etc. That's where we need to make it greater than what it used to be, make it better. When a community grows, it will grow with so many personalities and people grow and change. We should not relish on the past but look forward to a future for tango.

T.w² [she knows]:
    i was kinda hoping that you weren’t because i didn’t think that you would be toxic but i guess wrong

T.w² Big Booty Bitches:
    my name was literally e-cunt

Offline TheWildThorn

• Keep Calm and Carry On
  • Legend
  • Forum Addict
  • The Beast of these Forums
    • http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198085458441/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 97
  • Likes Given: 134

TheWildThorn

• Total Badges: 35
    5 Year Coin Real One Halloween 2019 Fly Shit Only 4 Year Coin Summer 2018 Croc-a-dil 3 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts 2 Year Coin Staff of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1 Year Coin aPn's Award Spammer-50 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2015 Thanksgiving 2015 Halloween 2015 500 Posts Badge Collector (5) 100 Poll Votes Spammer-25 Quick Poster Mobile User 100 Posts
« Reply #33 on: October 08, 2018, 08:13:59 pm »
I've seen this time and time again where people continue to throw about the phrase "tango isn't the same" etc.

In all honestly, at least in my opinion, Tango isn't the same, and we shouldn't overlook that.
But not necessarily in a bad way, it just changed. So many people, including myself, got here 2014-15 when the people were different, the atmosphere was different, the staff was different, things were just different.
If you look on how things were back then compared to how they are now, they are definitely changed, and many consider it in a negative way. Almost like being a great local restaurant that got big and became a chain.
While even I have my opinions on what has gotten better and what has gotten worse, it's not productive to say, "K, Tango was great, bye". It's better to look at where we're at, what we can fix, and see where it brings us.

Tango has become quite a large and extensive community for the most part, incorporating various genre's of games linking all these players from these genre's together, and it brings in a certain audience.
The society in which Tango runs upon is a big aspect, at least for me, that makes Tango appealing. People we have in the community today are different, some in a good way and some in a bad way.
I believe positions on staff, various admin programs, and other awards help not only keep our more prominent and liked members in Tango, but also leads to Tango being ran by them, staff or not.

Now, while I've said that change can be better and worse, a lot of the type of change that is worse we can see. Not all, such as relationships and atmosphere, but population, server ratings, etc.
Those need to be fixed, and we should try to see what we did before and build upon how we can make servers succeed in this changed environment.
I, for one, personally enjoyed the days where virtually everyone in Tango was all-in-all pretty friendly and chill with each other and played as just some guys bored on a Saturday night having some fun.
Nowadays, I will say, we have a lot more drama, a lot more people being at each other's throats, and a lot of problematic people trying to drive people away. But that's the price for having a large and extensive community.

People have their times in Tango, some longer than others, people come to Tango for different reasons and if staff positions, admin programs, other rewards and etc. aren't enough, then maybe they should move on.
We can, hopefully, attract people who enjoy the current state of Tango and know how to make it better, instead of people who are trying to make Tango what it was before but can't because we're a different community than we were before.
I even became engaged with Tango for different reasons than what is prevalent now, but that doesn't mean if I ever move on that it's a negative thing, new people will come to Tango for the reasons that are prevalent to them as we once came for reasons that were prevalent to us.

That's my two cents on it at least.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:14:19 pm by TheWildThorn »

Offline Teebz

• Uppercase N for No.
  • Veteran Member
  • Forum Addict
  • Hey, I'm Teebz! Wassah?
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Teebz
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 105
  • Likes Given: 269

TWW - Teebz

• Total Badges: 32
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin 2 Year Coin Giving Thanks 2017 12 Days of Christmas 2017 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Overruled - Rez's Badge Roasting Event 2017 Summer 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin Spammer-250 Spammer-100 12 Days of Christmas 2016 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Member of the Month 2016 Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Badge Collector (10) 1000 Posts Spammer-50 500 Posts Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #34 on: October 08, 2018, 08:29:20 pm »
I mean I think I can speak for a few others (maybe just me idk), but I kinda just grew out of it. Like I might come back one day to do crap, but after a large majority of my friends stopped playing on the servers and now they just hang around in teamspeak/discord if anything, I have no incentive to play on the servers, and since it seems like most of the people on JB just like to cause problems by mic-spamming over each other and shit like, it just isn't fun to play anymore, especially w/o friends. I'm still a member because I feel that there's no reason not to keep the tag on because I don't play that much anymore. It isn't a thing of principles for me, I just feel like there's no reason to leave the community and become registered if all that I have to do is keep the tag on. After I got warn-raped for posting like 428 times or whatever, that put out the last flame I had for Tango, and my playing really just declined from there. Now that I got lots of friends playing on PS4, I find it's easier to play with them and relax after 238120 hours of school, and not deal with all of the shit/drama/etc I'd have to if I were to play on Tango servers or hang out in TS or whatever.

But maybe I cause problems because I'm toxic.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

/end

tl;dr I don't play because of this
« Last Edit: October 08, 2018, 08:37:09 pm by Teebz »
oh i also recruited some kids, one of them is now a shit manager
Quote from: Shadox
I wasn't technically supposed to slap him but i did because my friend and i were doing a truth or dare and i'm not a pussy, so i did it.
T.w² | Teebz: I would just like to know what a tango is
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: uh
T.w² | balon@tangoservers.net: a sick dance
T.w² | Teebz: U wanna sickly dance with me dad? ;)

Offline Ryanf47

• <Insert Title Here>
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Junkie
  • RIP GMod Minigames
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Ryanf47/
    • https://www.twitch.tv/ryanf47
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 91
  • Likes Given: 186

Ryan

• Total Badges: 24
    Slaughter Gang Invisible Certified Cutie Badge Collector (20) 5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Badge Collector (15) Summer 2018 500 Posts Quick Poster 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #35 on: October 08, 2018, 08:30:07 pm »
Eh, I know I'm not registered anymore but I kind of fit in that category a bit, the only reason I'm still around is because of the people I've met here, no other reason, although I've pissed off about like 25% of my friends here recently, I still have plenty of people here that I can truly consider friends and I just stick around so I can spend time with all the friends here, whether that is on a server or over discord or anything really, that doesn't matter, I just feel like my place is here in a way. But then again, I'm busy and have a shit ton of problems to work out and being here makes things hard in a way that I just can't explain, so that's my answer if it makes any sense.
Current Positions -
None

Past Positions -
Advisor @ Community Advisor (5/28/21 - 7/10/21)
Leader @ Ownership Support (5/22/21 - 5/28/21)
Manager @ Community Manager (4/10/21 - 5/28/21)
Leader @ Divisional Leader of Garry's Mod (12/27/20 - 5/22/21)
Council @ Gen Ops of cL (5/26/19 - 8/17/19)
Council @ Group Staff of GMod cL (3/31/19 - 5/26/19)
Council @ Divisional Staff of GMod Minigames (6/16/18 - 8/18/18)
Council @ Probationary Personnel (4/21/18 - 6/16/18)

Offline Banished

• BANNED
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 360
  • Likes Given: 18

steve jobs gaming

• Total Badges: 39
    5 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 4 Year Coin Halloween 2019 Lovable 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Conner's Badge of Prestige 2500 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 2 Year Coin Summer 2017 Hurricane Harvey Donor Overruled - Rez's Badge TangoGift Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts Invisible Silver Donor 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Spammer-50 Spammer-25 AssKisser 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2015 Mobile User Quick Poster Thanksgiving 2015
« Reply #36 on: October 08, 2018, 08:46:37 pm »
After reading these replies, I think I might have come to a solution. It honestly just seems like a large percentage of Tango grew up, got burnt out of video games, and therefor the community. I don't think most of the people who are registered hate Tango, I think they just rather be independent, and there is nothing wrong with that. 99% of them stick around the community and not apart of it is, because well, although they may not agree with what we do, or represent, their friends are here.

And in a way, what else could you ask of a community.

Offline Gravitato

• *Insert clever custom title here*
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Lowkey illetreate
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gravity4Real
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 0
  • Likes Given: 2

Gravitato™ | L8R

• Total Badges: 16
    Badge Collector (15) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Spammer-25 Mobile User Quick Poster Summer 2016
« Reply #37 on: October 08, 2018, 10:18:18 pm »
Can't even remember when I left but I remember why. I never hated the community I just moved on to different games. I had a hard time deciding to leave because of all the friends I met through the community but that is the reason that when I come back to CSGO surf or bhop I play on tango. I would say I'm glad I left but it is not for a bad reason. I just moved on but I come back to the servers because of the people I met and the memories I have made.

CA [VIP] ADMIN T.w² | SHAB .cL: i'm light brown
CA [VIP] ADMIN T.w² | SHAB .cL: lol
CA [VIP] ADMIN T.w² | SHAB .cL: get rekt

tw2 ^ james .cl ♡: have fun with ur dog dick

Still, don't know why I was demoted...

Offline Caribou

• Supporter
  • Forum Addict
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 632
  • Likes Given: 295

Eve

• Total Badges: 38
    5 Year Coin Adorable Goated Any amongers? 4 Year Coin OG Christmas 2019 Homoflexual Oyasumi Punpun Fly Shit Only Invisible Black-Star Thanksgiving 2019 Graphic Master Wheezer Halloween 2019 3 Year Coin Badge Collector (20) 1000 Posts Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (10) 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Christmas 2016 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) Halloween 2016 100 Posts Quick Poster Summer 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #38 on: October 09, 2018, 12:40:16 am »
Tongo was a stepping stone to somewhere that makes me happier.
I don't mean that in a rude way, as Tango certainly makes some people happy, but it didn't for me in the long-run.

So in a sense, "I am glad I left the community" as leaving took me somewhere that I am happier.

I lurk the forums and Discord because I get bored.
Sometimes there is something here that I want to read.
Sometimes I see @S. in my Discord and I think "what content has he stolen today?" I'm kidding, of course. That is just the circumstance that brought me here today.
Not to mention these forums have become a dump for a lot of my music, oops.

I think I got my point across? Uhhhh..now lemme in Prestige.

Offline S.

• King
  • Registered Users
  • 10k Poster
  • I play Tango for the community
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/surframp/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 1617
  • Likes Given: 56

sdot

• Total Badges: 43
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Thanksgiving 2019 10000 Posts 3 Year Coin Croc-a-dil Lovable Certified Cutie Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge I Triggered LemonFridge 2 Year Coin Red Star Giving Thanks 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2017 TangoGift 5000 Posts Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Poster of the Month 2017 2500 Posts Badge Collector (20) beatstar Award Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (15) 100 Poll Votes 1000 Posts Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin 500 Posts 100 Posts Admin of the Month 2017 Badge Collector (5) Mobile User Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016 Quick Poster
« Reply #39 on: October 09, 2018, 12:45:07 am »
Tongo was a stepping stone to somewhere that makes me happier.
I don't mean that in a rude way, as Tango certainly makes some people happy, but it didn't for me in the long-run.

So in a sense, "I am glad I left the community" as leaving took me somewhere that I am happier.

I lurk the forums and Discord because I get bored.
Sometimes there is something here that I want to read.
Sometimes I see @S. in my Discord and I think "what content has he stolen today?" I'm kidding, of course. That is just the circumstance that brought me here today.
Not to mention these forums have become a dump for a lot of my music, oops.

I think I got my point across? Uhhhh..now lemme in Prestige.
You're kidding but it's true :'(

And welcome to Prestige
-= ♥ =-
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Enigma

• Why do I do this?
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Big-Mac In the Pants.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 1

Shade

• Total Badges: 12
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #40 on: October 09, 2018, 09:28:00 am »
I haven't been registered for long but I feel still kind of relevant. I stick around because of the people I've met here and the impact they have had on me IRL. Back in my starting days, @Gstad was a really good friend of mine and we always played GMod together for fucking. Hours. @WickedAmaya and @MemberOfTheOrder made me stay because they said they would bully me if I left and take my lunch money be upset if I left. Then there is @skuft this boy I swear to god. Met this dude because he lives real close to my place so we met, and got some Culver's. But yeah, really I stick around hoping someday I can get my div manager status back re join and it will be a lot better than it has. <3 Love you guys.

Tags for other people I <3 (If I miss you, let me know, I am currently very tired)
"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure"
-Ernie Harwell

Current Position
Former Manager of Garry's Mod

Offline ris

• Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • ʰᵉʰᵉ ˣᵈ
    • https://www.twitch.tv/dxsor
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 510
  • Likes Given: 200

e

• Total Badges: 38
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin Any amongers? Christmas 2019 2500 Posts Thanksgiving 2019 Croc-a-dil Real One Homoflexual 3 Year Coin Boomer Alert Halloween 2019 Lovable Certified Cutie Spammer-25 2 Year Coin Member of the Month 2018 Badge Collector (20) Fly Shit Only 1000 Posts Summer 2018 Coby Wizowd Badge Collector (15) 500 Posts 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (10) 1 Year Coin Summer 2017 Invisible 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (5) Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Mobile User
« Reply #41 on: October 09, 2018, 12:06:18 pm »
I can’t really say much since I only dropped to supporter then went back to being a member after a month and a half later. The main reason why I left because I didn’t have the motivation to do anything, and there wasn’t really any servers that would interest me on playing at the time. Nothing big there, but still was decently active and wasn’t a member.

As far from reading all the replies, people are mainly leaving because “it’s not the same” which I can agree. If you’re one of those people who played on servers for hours just because you enjoy playing and talking to people, I see why you miss the old days. I’m one of those people who missed the old days as well. I personally would like to go back late 2016/early 2017 when it was fun for me to play on servers for hours with my og homies, but it’s not really the same for me now. But, I’m still in the gaming community, still wanting to help, and play on servers occasionally. It’s not the same, but I’m still going to support the same ol’ gaming community.

Another thing, I always get asked why I’m still in tango by my friends who are outside of tango. I always explain to them that I enjoy the community and I still want to support it. They mainly find it dumb, but sometimes they want me to leave, which I refuse to. /shrug

Just going to leave it there for me.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 12:09:41 pm by ris »
the “web moderator” is just a hypocritical, insecure person loool
Worst forum mod since Xbftb
@Caribou has resigned from KZ Div Staff

Offline skuft

• Novice Member
  • Forum Junkie
  • The CS:S God
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/skuft/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 146
  • Likes Given: 71

skuft

• Total Badges: 24
    4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin Mobile User Badge Collector (20) Lovable Gstad's Squad Summer 2018 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) White Knight Invisible Drunk Award 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Quick Poster Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 Summer 2016
« Reply #42 on: October 09, 2018, 05:59:12 pm »
balon has @Alex and I trapped oh dear god please send help
Degenerates like you belong on a cross.

Offline majd

• Novice Member
  • Forum Addict
    • https://www.twitch.tv/rn_bleepblop
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 985
  • Likes Given: 134

bleepblop

In-Game Rust

• Total Badges: 21
    Badge Collector (20) 3 Year Coin Christmas 2019 Certified Cutie 2 Year Coin Badge Collector (15) 1000 Posts 1 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes 500 Posts Badge Collector (10) Quick Collector (5) Spammer-100 Spammer-50 Spammer-25 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Quick Poster Mobile User
« Reply #43 on: October 09, 2018, 06:27:13 pm »
im just tryna see if ill get released faster than i want to leave

Offline dot

• ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Addict
  • ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 182
  • Likes Given: 36

• Total Badges: 32
    5 Year Coin 4 Year Coin 3 Year Coin 2500 Posts Summer 2018 Spammer-100 Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 2 Year Coin 12 Days of Christmas 2016 Badge Collector (20) Christmas 2016 Halloween 2016 1 Year Coin Summer 2016 Badge Collector (15) Invisible 1000 Posts Spammer-50 12 Days of Christmas Badge Collector (10) 500 Posts Christmas 2015 100 Poll Votes Thanksgiving 2015 Badge Collector (5) 100 Posts Mobile User Spammer-25 Quick Poster Halloween 2015
« Reply #44 on: October 11, 2018, 04:45:20 am »
Nowadays, I will say, we have a lot more drama, a lot more people being at each other's throats, and a lot of problematic people trying to drive people away. But that's the price for having a large and extensive community.
I feel that Tango can be too lenient when it comes to permanent bans, as they're rarely actually permanent.
Change that and actually ban people that cause problems, just ban them.
Do that and the toxicity will drop, people will actually be scared and watch what they say and if they still cant get their shit together then ban them.
I don't see why this is so hard to implement.

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks