Welcome to TangoWorldWide!
You are a Guest, which means you cannot use
all possible features on this forum.
Sign in or Register, to enjoy full functionality. It'll only take 2 seconds!
365 Players in 1 Servers

Author Topic: [LOCKED UPON REQUEST][Application] Enigma's Application to SERT  (Read 1365 times)

Offline Enigma

• Why do I do this?
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • Big-Mac In the Pants.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 1

Shade

• Total Badges: 12
    Badges: (View All)
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User
[LOCKED UPON REQUEST][Application] Enigma's Application to SERT
« on: February 06, 2017, 08:20:24 pm »
1 ) Name: Brock

2 ) Age: 16

3 ) Participating in... (Highschool / College / University): High School with college classes.

4 ) Grade: Sophomore in High School.

5 ) Major/Focus (If Applies): My focus is a computer technology class that i'm enrolled in currently. I don't have a major.

6 ) Do you have previous experience in security: I did work for someone else's Garry's Mod server as a main code security person, if that applies. Outside of video games, I was hired by my school to help set up the filters that our internet uses. You know, blocking malicious sites and other not trusted sources.

7 ) Do you have previous programming experience: As I said in the question before, I have programmed a website filter into the internet at my school, with the help of our tech staff here. Along with that, my dad recently helped my dad set up his office's internet as well. I helped with the internet itself, and the guest connections and their filters. I have administrated a website before Tango, but it wasn't as big. I organized things onto the page itself, and helped with user control and the forums of the page that they had. In-game programming, like I said, I worked for another community's Garry's Mod server, meaning I was in charge of the things that went into the server (commands, point shop, player abilities, etc).

8 ) Are you capable of working in a team-setting: I prefer working and doing assignments when speaking to others. When working with others on a specific assignment, I find myself to be very approachable and friendly. Even when discussing topics that I don't particularly enjoy, I am very understanding and love a good chat with people.

9 ) Write a brief background about yourself. Include technical experience, certifications, etc: Overall, I am a very friendly and approachable person, but can take things seriously when need be. My experience with technology is based off of my classes and learning by myself how coding and how different software that ordinary people have access to functions. I would consider myself very knowledgeable in terms of coding and programming.

10 ) Do you agree to sign our 'Fair Usage' commitment, found in our private forums, stating you will never use your knowledge in a malicious manner or setting: I agree to sign the Fair Usage commitment.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2017, 08:21:44 am by IKEA »
"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure"
-Ernie Harwell

Current Position
Former Manager of Garry's Mod

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline Enigma

• Why do I do this?
  • Registered Users
  • Forum Regular
  • Topic Author
  • Big-Mac In the Pants.
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 6
  • Likes Given: 1

Shade

• Total Badges: 12
    3 Year Coin Badge Collector (10) 2 Year Coin Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Badge Collector (5) Summer 2017 1 Year Coin Gstad's Squad 100 Posts Christmas 2016 Mobile User
Re: [Application] Enigma's Application to SERT
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 01:39:26 am »
I would actually like to withdraw my application at this point in time.

Please lock/remove this application.

Thank you.
"It's time to say goodbye, but I think goodbyes are sad and I'd much rather say hello. Hello to a new adventure"
-Ernie Harwell

Current Position
Former Manager of Garry's Mod

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Offline IKEA

• Legend
  • 5k Poster
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/ikeachief/
    • View Profile
  • Liked: 278
  • Likes Given: 461

IKEA

• Total Badges: 33
    4 Year Coin Boomer Alert 3 Year Coin Summer 2018 True Canadians Badge 5000 Posts 2 Year Coin 100 Poll Votes Christmas 2017 Halloween 2017 Summer 2017 Gstad's Squad Badge Collector (20) 1 Year Coin 2500 Posts Silver Donor Invisible Badge Collector (15) Christmas 2016 Thanksgiving 2016 Spammer-100 1000 Posts Badge Collector (10) Halloween 2016 500 Posts Spammer-50 Summer 2016 Badge Collector (5) Spammer-25 Bronze Donor 100 Posts Quick Poster Mobile User
Re: [Application] Enigma's Application to SERT
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2017, 08:21:23 am »
Application has been locked upon request.
Community Ambassador from September 24, 2016 to December 20, 2020

G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks
G2A Sponsor Image
DigitalOcean
Sinus Bot
AllTrapNation.com
OVH Networks